Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I'm so excited my first thread title. I would like to thank all the Scrunchies, big Loz for being inspurashanul and Chaz for his Slappy Bum dance. Big thanks goes to Laulie of course, who took one peek out of her mother though duck that and stayed put for a bit longer, if she had been birfed the thread title would have made less sense than it does now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s turned stormy in Essex, either that or it’s the sound of her braying from the other side of the county.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go.
The deluge of baby photos - sadly there's bound to be photoshoppery involved, of the poor baby.
The deluge of really shite freebies.
Ditto over sharing of every intimate moment of being a new mum.

It's going to be a mixture of utterly unbearable and absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So, the plumber was birthing pool related! 🧜‍♀️
Looks that way <and the other and safely crosses to the other side...>...

Here we go.
The deluge of baby photos - sadly there's bound to be photoshoppery involved, of the poor baby.
The deluge of really shite freebies.
Ditto over sharing of every intimate moment of being a new mum.

It's going to be a mixture of utterly unbearable and absolutely hilarious.
But no ITV series for her ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got to go and ride my horse, you’ll be on a new thread when I come back! #1stworldproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Afternoon scrunchies!! I have just caught up. You lot are bleeping mental! Some amazing lyrical work in previous thread🤣👏👏.
Baby gel is here? Or was she already here? God knows but I bloody love babies so I can't wait to see her but what I can't wait for even more is the slimmed down edited to high heavens easy birth I'm best mam ever bleeping photo spread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.