Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Halsy wtf- why’s she got to put ideas out there for loz ffs she would 💯 look like Fiona from shrek in green paint

thread suggestion

He a bike, she a ball, flacid stripteases and her hands are too small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kittykat45

Good grief all that food! 😱
Today is my due date (and yes my husand is thrilled it’s on the same day as the Euro final!) 😂 and I feel I’ve been pregnant forever, she’s due 2 weeks after me so yes she may be deemed “full term” but I think we have more time watching this freak pregnant unfortunately!
I cannot eat a full meal anymore as there just isn’t the room so how does she manages all that food! And yes, drinking the gaviscon every evening! It’s horrific heartburn……I am appalled at how thick she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

liar liar

VIP Member
She really was such a pretty girl. I know we all look different as we get older but this is really sad, she didn’t ever need a nose job
I don't think she was ever 'pretty' but she was a normal girl. However, she would still have had tons of stuff done if she had joined the Wright clan - look at the sad women in that coven...

Bewfel yungel maykes very importent pointz about raycizmm in football and the captin.

Loz, seriously, log off and go to some adult literacy classes. Not only are you as thick as shit, you are embarrassing yourself equating knuckle dragging racists with people like us who call you out on your catfishing and desperation to be 'faymous' at any cost. Seriously, I'm terrified for your unborn child who has got such gibbering fuckwits for parents. I'm not even sure that Chaz is sure that you're preggers or you've just eaten too much sweetcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Oh what the fuck is she on about now?

View attachment 660024

This is The actual post from Denise.

View attachment 660033

Lozza's reply.

View attachment 660035

We are back to the BALL again, just like a 2PM.
Well let’s see what fatty’s opinion is when she gets Covid! Again, who promotes Covid you thick ignorant dangerous bitch! We are promoting vaccines, I genuinely can’t believe I have to breathe the same air as this self absorbed deluded cradle snatching, vile bully who constantly puts others down but can’t take criticism herself! I really hope you can’t travel to Turkey without the vaccine so she can’t have 20 vats of fat vacuumed out! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha

Can't Help It

Wow I went away for a day and so much has happened? No IG from Charlie saying "you're amazing and beautiful and I'm so proud of you and can't wait to meet our baby gel" Her rash must be so time consuming that she can't be bothered getting his phone off him to post gushing tributes to herself....

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
How now, big fat cow
Cake's sake, dunno how to bake
He bike, rides a trike,
Me ball, roundest of them all.

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.

Effnic me, yung gel see,
Wind machine bleached ma knee
Dress ma dorter like a pauper
Socks and frocks, like mr hanky
Beggy brown stuff, some fink wanky

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.

Bewful face, effnic race,
From Button Moon, look like a spoon
Furry pram look like ma minge,
Seen ma minge? Got effnic tinge.

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.
This bit
Bewful face, effnic race,
From Button Moon, look like a spoon
Furry pram look like ma minge,
Seen ma minge? Got effnic tinge.

Fucking legend 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Ok Scrunchies here we go (make sure you're not eating!)

Pregnant Lauren Goodger poses naked and reveals she's having sex 'all the time' and eating curry to bring on labour (thesun.co.uk)

So many to choose from but if I had to pick one:

" Lauren admits: “I’m not a skinny girl but I don’t hold fat on my belly, I’ve always had quite a flat stomach, so my bump is tight and my face hasn’t changed."

Edited to add: So sorry Scrunchies, I see we've all been discussing this for a couple of pages, my 'puter is not well today and seems to be lagging and cba to stay up to date. She's still a daft cow!
You hold no fat on your stomach because you had LIPO you Cuuuunnnnntttt!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
So the imminent arrival of " lil baby chlamydia sheessaaa goodger/drury " could be nigh .. as we speak? ..... Que the ambulance rushing " it " to hospital for an emergency c section, because the dumb bitch, has eaten herself to obesity, become so unhealthy ... where she cant psychically give birth in the way she wanted .... god help us with the stories to come, where she will over exaggerate every lil detail :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: even though I despise its mother, I do hope she is born safely
It will either be exactly as you predict, a complete chaotic farce where she casts herself as a complete victim of one medical bungle after another, and almost dying OR she will make out she had the ultimate textbook perfect delivery where she only pushed once, needed no pain relief and then the midwife stood up and clapped and rang round her colleagues to tell them all about the best, most straightforward birth she's ever assisted courtesy of The Lauren Goodger of bafta winning fame.
There will be no realistic middle ground.

• Haha

BonsaiBobbi

I have been working from home since March 2020. My colleagues are ace.

But you lot take inclusion to another level.

I am so happy I found you.

You all rock!

And she is dreadful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

liar liar

VIP Member
Omfg @Anna666 it never even occurred to me that she’s actively seeking attention from deviants in her pregnant state, and that it could inadvertently put her baby at risk.

I wouldn’t suggest for a moment that lozza is perverse BUT the Ian Watkins case of the mother being coerced manipulated and partaking in unspeakables and this idiot still active along with the father on OF companied with the fact they need money, should be a giant waving billowing red flag to social services.
She'd stuff a stoat up her minge if it got her a few thousand squid extra from her OF site.

• Haha
  • Sick

Clickbait

VIP Member
Big Chaz just can’t resist freebie food, that’s why he’s grown moobs! 🍛 ( . )( . )
New favourite because they’ve blown through their ‘credit’ at the other places stupid enough to give them freebies.

I think perhaps there aren’t any takeaways in the local area willing to deliver for free which is why she went out despite all the aches/pains/rashes/tiredness she has been complaining of. And I think he enjoys exploiting one of the only benefits of being with her - the use of her name to get free food. I imagine he says to her that he’s bored staying in on a Saturday night and wants to be out and/or he’s hungry and what’s for dinner? Let’s face it he is a manchild who no doubt left his mum’s to move in with her.

She is usually too lazy to cook and now to be fair, pregnant and tired so she gives in to another begathon.

I doubt he pays rent, they beg food, clothes, jewellery, hair/body treatments, hotel stays. He uses her car. All of these things she does to try and keep him because she’s been wanting a baby for years and he is the only one who showed any willingness to stick around. I think she went for someone she fancied, someone young, mouldable and fame hungry. I don’t think they’ll be together in 5 years time.

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
How the HOLY FUCK isn't this eejit bent double with heartburn with all the acid-inducing slop she eats? When my sister (who was younger, fitter and thinner) was pregnant the first time she spent the last few months of pregnancy drinking out a Pepto-Bismol bottle, desperately trying to put the fire out.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
No stretch marks, neat bump, amazing bloods and stron' ormones...the sexiest bump in Essex..the woman who made pregnancy a sexy thing...tiny hands, tiny feet, small neat bump very front on, dark nipples also very front on...elfy bewful TINY "front on sort of" stunning yungel she is 😂😂😂
Nearly forgot INSPIRATIONAL!!!! And bewful Inside and out...yeah...we've got this...yeah...lip smack x 5times , hair flip x 10 times...yeah amazing everything...
I think Big Loz has joined the thread

• Haha