Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fillers can have another chemical injected which will disolve them. BUT, it has to be prescribed by an actual Dr. Good aethicians have access.

Her problem is likely that if you dont go to the same place every time, they dont know where its been injected exactly, so how can you properly dissolve!

Plus, as it dissolves naturally over 10+ months, you CAN end up with a pocket of loose skin, which is why people go backand have more and more and the problem just gets worse.

ALSO, 65+ types of filler I think in the UK alone. You just dont know how you will react to each one so they could have solidified!

She simply wont remember what was done where and with what type so......
Blimey if I was into this stuff I would have kept a diary and demanded the label off every product used be put on a card by each individual clinician I visited. Bit like with the Covid vaccinations keeping a note of batch no., etc.

Reactions: 9
Ah crap- I missed it as I worked extra for free cuz ya know nhs cuz I left work later than expected.
Can anyone upload a snippet? I need to see that moon face in animated glory!

Reactions: 13
Ah crap- I missed it as I worked extra for free cuz ya know nhs cuz I left work later than expected.
Can anyone upload a snippet? I need to see that moon face in animated glory!
It's made it to the Mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have it on good authority that Oddbod private messaged someone earlier today to give them abuse but got told a few home truths back. He pm someone who made a suggestion for the babys name, he obviously didn't like what was said. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have it on good authority that Oddbod private messaged someone earlier today to give them abuse but got told a few home truths back. He pm someone who made a suggestion for the babys name, he obviously didn't like what was said. 😆
Tell us more.....

Reactions: 14
I think it’s funny mark and Michelle have been married for years and still no kids!! Yes there building there dream home let’s be honest it’s not gonna be a family home. I honestly believe they will never have kids
Maybe they can't have children? Maybe they are having difficulties conceiving? We have no idea what is going on with them because they keep themselves private, as these matters should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fillers - I also forgot to add that the "pointy chin" look you see is achieved through putting fillers in the front of the chin to pull it out a bit which helps with marionette lines and labial folds.

Its usually a TINY amount, it shouldnt be noticeable.

They all look like tin openers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fillers - I also forgot to add that the "pointy chin" look you see is achieved through putting fillers in the front of the chin to pull it out a bit which helps with marionette lines and labial folds.

Its usually a TINY amount, it shouldnt be noticeable.

They all look like tin openers 🥴
I think she got a 'Brucie Bonus' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously though is her face all bumpy like that off the filler? Does that mean it has migrated to other parts of her face? Any ladies had filler know and can she get it removed?.
I'd like to think she seen herself and what she done to herself and try and fix it?
Yes, this is what has happened and the weight gain has made it worse.

Here is a clip from TDM for anyone like me who can't watch it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s funny mark and Michelle have been married for years and still no kids!! Yes there building there dream home let’s be honest it’s not gonna be a family home. I honestly believe they will never have kids
why is it funny?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe she hasn't had this baby yet, feels like such an elephant pregnancy. It feels like yonks since she announced it wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heeeeere we go again
'Sub to me I'm bored'.

Ugh. The thought of her sat there like Jabba the Hut, dirty talking to the desperate pervs willing to throw their cash at her computer animated photos, makes a little bit of sick come up in my mouth. :sick:
Actual sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Good for them - maybe they like their life just the the way it is, I can't say I blame them to be honest.
At least neither of these two ever gave a puppy away because they couldn't be arsed looking after it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She does have a busy career though tbf

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Steph only got this Shite Show because her Missus is the producer. The good news is that once this drivel has finished its run & done with the PTB are not giving her another series (There is a God after all 🙏 ), however since this announcement was made after about two episodes when they twigged that It's Crap it seems to have been carrying on FOREVER.................................................... How much longer is it going to be dragging its arse along bringing on Star Guests like Lozza & skanky, thats what I want to know?

Ah they must have the Pram Equivalent of Halfords over in Essix to customise der babby's wheels innit! :) I wonder if she's got some furry dice to hang on it???

Boy is Lozza is for a HUGE shock when the New Management arrives. She has no idea ;)
Loool ... She honestly dosent realise how tough it can get, the new boss wont give a duck, if shes tired, feeling low, needs a day off, daddy isnt supportive, because he is just a child himself ... it wont care if mummy has no time to take ridiculous pouty filtered pics for IG, or do manky videos for only fans , or has " anxxxxitity " it wont give a tit .... this silly mare lives in cloud cuckooland .. a new baby is 24/7 ... :oops: Ohhh lozzaa you aint seen nothing yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.