Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
So, big Loz is on the tele tomorrow. Predictions:
We won’t see her big fat arms.
She will have that stupid scrunchie on the top of her head to try and elongate her moon face.
He a bike won’t make an appearance.
she will say ‘ya no wot I mean’ a hundred times,
She will parrot out that she’s got no idea babez why she’s so disliked.
She’ll smack her lips together every few seconds.
As usual she will be extremely uncomfortable as she doesn’t like to be seen in her natural state so she will be nervously fidgeting!
Baby predictions 👶🏻
Big Loz will produce a 9lb calf on July 7th! 🐮

#freecharlie (he not a bike)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MunHun

VIP Member
When Laulie McFlurry comes, she’s not going to have time to be on her phone putting ridonculous stuff on IG
Lauren why don’t you shut your thick illiterate mouth up and fuck off. You were in your 20’s on TOWIE so no you didn’t just grow up you fool that is what you did previous to your twenties. You have had extensive procedures done and lied about loads of them so instead of focusing on ridiculous news articles that may support the narrative you try so desperately to spin why don’t you do something productive like learn how to fucking spell.

She’s meant to be in the beauty industry, had her own fake tan but can’t spell cosmetic 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BonsaiBobbi

Is it just me that finds the scan images a bit disturbing? I understand it's their baby and they love it. But why share them with the world?

Thread suggestion:

Giant hips & massive bum. She'll be ginormous postpartum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
F1CFB1AB-6705-4542-A406-CBE4BBF82216.png

Lucky Charlie. 24 year olds dreaming of being on Love Island for the pool but Charlie gets to swim in their birthing pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

BonsaiBobbi

After a job on match of the day now !
She can actually fuck off. She knows bugger all about football and is a mile wide dunderhead with a pronounced personality disorder. Also an elderly Prima gravida who shags kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bignellie

VIP Member
@bignellie - missed the Native American post earlier and couldn’t stop laughing long enough to explain to my bf what I was laughing about. Then read what @minnietheminx said about supergluing her beef curtains together and I lost it all over again 🤣

You Scrunchies really are the funniest bunch on Tattle.

I did a bit more detective work on the Louboutins and I can’t find a pair that have the gap at the top of the zip from that photo. All the So Kate styles in various fabrics/materials have the zip starting at the top of the boot 🤔

Noticed we are having an influx of new members joining us. Are you all lurkers or you Googled her and found us?
got here via google and the daily fail....so glad to have found a like minded bunch! the blatant lies have wound me up for ages, so good to see her called out for what she is...love the humour on here too, have lost my coffee a couple of times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Not that it needed much investigating but there so many lies she’s spews and this whole pregacy has been off but here’s a pic of when I assume he found out his life was over after a one night stand with her and when she says in the mag article ‘we went to buy one’ but then she rang him? So was Chazl’arg not with you then and who’s the ‘we’? So many questions… I don’t think we’ll see this baby til Augtember
lol that pic of him, he’s trying to workout the dates on the calendar - please please please not be me, gives up can’t work it out and accepts he’s “daddy” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Her birth photos will be hilarious, she’ll be made up like she’s gone to the cattle market, skin completely dry yet in the pool with a plate of sweetcorn balanced on her “neat” bump

So I googled birth pools… so do people really have the whole family in there? o_O

Mum says right it’s time, everyone gets changed and in the pool, kids all playing then it progresses and mum lets some :poop: out kids start screaming and splashing it everywhere and dad just looks on thinking why the hell didn’t he get a vasectomy 😂

B625812D-C130-4FCB-A695-8D243E7A13EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lads! Lads! Lads! Love her pretending to know football by probably typing what Charlie is saying like the creepy bastard she is! It's so hot, I bought loads of flowers today and Love Island is back in my life so it's been a big 24 hours 😂

I can not wait for the birth, I can not wait! I saw the fire hazard Tutu she posted that someone is sending Lauliè. Poor wee kid treated like a doll before she's even born.

I hope she is roasting and sweating in this heat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
£750 for second hand boots that have had those fat sweaty trotters stuffed in them, fuck off! 🤣
They are £785 brand new and boxed directly from Net-a-Porter 😂 Hers are damaged and second-hand and yet she seems to think they’ve retained their price because she owned them? Delusional.

Guessing Ch’Arg is no longer working given he’s available to make homemade egg Mayo sandwiches? Or perhaps he’s on paternity leave because she’s now so lazy she refuses to wipe her own arse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello Tattle! long time lurker scrunchie here, too shy to post until now ☺ Just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed the banter on here between you all. You’ve genuinely made me laugh so much, at times when it’s been needed most! Lauren’s obscene behaviour (lies, filters, perpetrator of misinformation etc) is clearly outrageous and wrong but your humour is spot-on! I’m glad she’s being called out. 👍🏻

Welcome Bewfel Yungel the 100th.

• Haha