Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bignellie

VIP Member
If the baby was conceived in the sheesh toilets, she will probably add Kharzi as a middle name if someone tells her it sounds nice

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Clickbait

VIP Member
Congratulations to @MunHun who hung on to the thread win despite some excellent competition from fellow scrunchies 👏 Had to shorten a little to fit so the # didn’t make it (although it wouldn’t be allowed I suspect).

Our yungel is exceeding herself on the nonsense IG posts at the moment along with some rancid suggestions for upcoming content - filming her milk her saggy implant udders? No thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Still not popped? 🙄
Her posts are unreadable now god knows what baby Brian Lozza will post
(On the plus side some test results have come back showing no lesions or the like in my lungs so that was nice. Others ongoing and still waiting for the skin cancer check and treatment but it’s one off the list 😊)

• Heart

Zyon

@bignellie - missed the Native American post earlier and couldn’t stop laughing long enough to explain to my bf what I was laughing about. Then read what @minnietheminx said about supergluing her beef curtains together and I lost it all over again 🤣

You Scrunchies really are the funniest bunch on Tattle.

I did a bit more detective work on the Louboutins and I can’t find a pair that have the gap at the top of the zip from that photo. All the So Kate styles in various fabrics/materials have the zip starting at the top of the boot 🤔

Noticed we are having an influx of new members joining us. Are you all lurkers or you Googled her and found us?
Hello, yes I found this site about a week ago via the comments in the DM. Just trying to understand how it all works. As others have said previously, I’m both repulsed but fascinated by LG at the same time. Have loved reading all your comments which make me laugh out loud. She really is a knobhead isn’t she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Did she boast he.... boiled eggs and mixed them with mayo?

I make my kids a packed lunch every morning. This morning I did smoked ham, cheese and home grown lettuce in a tortilla wrap. I want a Michelin star please. I even served it with a purple fruit shoot, a banana, a squeezy yoghurt and some pom bears!

Now, now.

Chaz has progressed really well this term and can almost tie his own shoelaces. His reading is improving, (he can recite half the alphabet already) and I think he is a very clever boy indeed to be able to boil some eggs and mix them with mayo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Clickbait

VIP Member
It’s my birthday month. When she first announced her pregacy on of the vague dates she gave was very close to my birthday. I do not want the spawn of Big Loz born on my birthday. Pray for me 🙏

• Haha
  • Sad

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Goodger getting mocked on Fappening site by her pervy ex fans after someone (@265 was that you??) posted her now famous JD sports picture on their. Don’t think they will be signing up again 😂😂.
5FBD17FE-9E99-4F64-AD49-9E61AF9C484C.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Daily Fail again! 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️
Scrunchies I have had a shit 24 hours long story short I'm just back from the docs with some beta blockers, some mind medicine after getting an ECG and poked and prodded. May have diabetes,thought was having a heart attack but I'm ok I'm sat in a bubble bath and catching up.

I can not believe he is going to get in the birthing pool, it's just too much. We saw the carry on of them in the pool at the spa like a sex show. Nope, not having it.

The photo about from today's DM who is she trying to kid with the Photoshop just look at the size of her arm it's like a child's arm.

You lot have cheered me up massively!

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lads I'm not going to lie Love Island is back and I feel like I have two children I love with my tattle threads. Now I know how you all feel jumping between here and KP!!! You lot will always be my first born ( i assume that's how parenting works 😂) she was meant to be on Tele today and she wasn't! I wonder why not? Is it because she is an absolute bag of lies? Have loved the food chat today and thought for the occasion I would recycle some of the greatest hits.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
If her due date is in three weeks ( full term being 37 weeks yet Lauren not being due for a few more) wouldn’t she have fell pregnant over Halloween period/ End of October period. Must have been that sexy Red Devil costume 😂
Who couldn’t resist that 😂
52B48F7C-7EAB-4FD3-B8A0-6629D9906A8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
F3D8B7EF-7943-41EC-8D2C-DF38CCB09B5F.jpeg
This cracks me up (no pun intended!)

Imagine being so utterly fame thirsty you dress up in workout gear but *don’t actually work out*. It’s just a pap walk!

- regular bra on (I have a big chest and need an industrial sports bra to keep them down when I’m jogging, it’s literally painful otherwise)
- shoelace untied
- no water bottle
- full makeup (that would sweat off!)

Shes just showing off her arse (and back chub) on a scruffy litter laden road.
What a life! It’s probably the biggest thing she did all day, a 10 min walk and she calls it work.

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yep on OF !
Is it just me being totally OTT suspicious, or does anyone else think those lovely little syringes might be finding their way to her OF pervs? She has no need to express anything yet & what's coming out doesn't look like Colostrum to the folks in the know on here 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow