Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once bubba drury is here both our bodies back. My body come back and babbbeeeeeeee will sleep I sleep. I tired after weekend. Need rest . Ch’Arg tired after marathon eating sesh
That gorging oneself is bloody knackering dontcha know! Ch'Arg tho - brilliant! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually doing a lozza today and doing sweet F all. Just lazing about and being nosey online! Not sure I could do this everyday though I have a neck ache lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t she be starting to nest really, surprised we haven’t seen all that and the washing of baby clothes etc

Reactions: 12
Magical shrinking waist which looks totally different across all 3 pictures, chunky arm which doesn't match the teeny pregnant woman in the first 2 pics.
And then my favourite edit, the blurry black patch under her chin to hide her waddle (Ally McBeal ref) where she just gave up as it's too big a job to hide 😂

#neatbump #CGIface #trottersoutforOFfootfestishists #yuck #beggymitchell #getajob #lazybint #freecharlie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So long????????????????????
Chas will probably end up back with his Mum in months plus the baby cos poor Lozza cannot cope with either of them when it comes down to the grim reality of it all.
She's got her "Job" flashing her thruppenies and bits for pervos on OF - how is that going to fit in with A Baybeh around?

Gawd how bloody NAFF ! :ROFLMAO: And look! Mummy has not tied his laces for him either!!! FFS
Those trainers are his bday present from mummy Loz, he’s breaking them in, also, the oldest trick in the book, photos taken from below to make them look taller and slim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Magical shrinking waist which looks totally different across all 3 pictures, chunky arm which doesn't match the teeny pregnant woman in the first 2 pics.
And then my favourite edit, the blurry black patch under her chin to hide her waddle (Ally McBeal ref) where she just gave up as it's too big a job to hide 😂

#neatbump #CGIface #trottersoutforOFfootfestishists #yuck #beggymitchell #getajob #lazybint #freecharlie
Looooooooool ..... It honestly too ridiculous! ... I can't stop laughing!!! 😂😂😂

Wonky steps and wood going on there like
And this here lozzzaaa, is why most of the sensible public, dont like you .... silly woman :rolleyes: 😂😂

Eww god yes. That’s awful. I used to live off gaviscon and peppermint tea
Gaviscon was definitely my friend ... drank bottles of it, even remembering the taste now, makes me queasy :sick: :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate the way she’s always got her paws on her abdomen. Every single picture since she pissed on a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eeeew he’s got a pointy one! 🤣

Before we all lose our tit when beybeh arrives, we should remember that poor Oddbod was destined for big things pre Loz.

Remember when his boss said he’d jacked his job in as he was going to become a millionaire with KP 😂 Then he got binned and put out the call for a work wife to take over the gram with and become a power couple.

Fast forward and he’s lumped with Big Loz moaning and talking about baby gel all the time, poor fella just can’t catch a break, he was deserves more than this 😢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Won’t take the Vaccine but what contraception were you using before Lauren? Winds me up posting tit like the last one regarding cancer treatment - thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Won’t take the Vaccine but what contraception were you using before Lauren? Winds me up posting tit like the last one regarding cancer treatment - thick as tit
If this thick bleep was being paid to promote the vaccine she would … I rue the day this bleep disappears.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.