Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi gelz, this yung gel is orf the ginz (50 days tomoz!) so ah got a ice cream. Only wun mind you, I dont have Lozza's amazin metabolesm and stron ormones to stay size 8 and eat 4500 cal a day :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi gelz, this yung gel is orf the ginz (50 days tomoz!) so ah got a ice cream. Only wun mind you, I dont have Lozza's amazin metabolesm and stron ormones to stay size 8 and eat 4500 cal a day :(
Aww yung gel I know the feeling. Enjoy your bewful ice cream

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to do an intervention ASAP.
Poor lad looking more and more like a rabbit in the headlights as the days pass
He’s living the 23 year old dream life for his birthday. Stay at an old stinky manor playing croquet by himself and not mate a in site.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally off topic... however.. @Freeka
George Michael official fan shop launched a new range... one of which is a Long sleeved T... with FREEEEK! Across the back... thought of you!
My name is hard to pronounce in English. Sort of Freya but coughing in the middle ha ha. 😅 It comes from school here in UK when no-one could say it and it just struck!! I like being a Freek!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Evening Scrunchies! I've been away all day but have just seen our Bewful Yungel's street rat photos in the DM - HOWLING!!!!!!!!

Cue a Lozza meltdown when she's back from her manor house tomorrow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My name is hard to pronounce in English. Sort of Freya but coughing in the middle ha ha. 😅 It comes from school here in UK when no-one could say it and it just struck!! I like being a Freek!
You've mentioned before that your name is Icelandic in origin? I think? I'm hugely into Norse myth..and .. the edda.. so I can hear in my mind how your name is pronounced! 💖x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love it! Also a bewf yung gel here on the wine at 30 years young! Excuse me while I just go and spend my well earned ‘time off’ filtering and photoshopping my pics. Being a single full time working mum of two it doesn’t half get annoying when the paps take pics of me unawares! BRB 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Evening Scrunchies! I've been away all day but have just seen our Bewful Yungel's street rat photos in the DM - HOWLING!!!!!!!!

Cue a Lozza meltdown when she's back from her manor house tomorrow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if she will have a nice roast dinner planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that on her plate???🤢🤢🤮
That is a pretentious attempt at haut cuisine, with a side of pizza and what looks like a melting chocolate pud at the top

What establishment serves that all at once? Even a greasy caff doesn't drop the lot at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.