Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even if she was a size 8 or 10 or even 12 and had the face of Cinderella .. she still has the personality and likeability of both ugly sisters.

Alison Hammond is fat, josie Bristol (don’t know her name) is fat and they’re employed by itv because they are likeable - albeit Alison is a wooden presenter . It’s not her weight or face, she’s gross on the inside
Oh 100%. It is nothing to do with her looks. It's her lies.

Reactions: 12
Totally off topic... however.. @Freeka
George Michael official fan shop launched a new range... one of which is a Long sleeved T... with FREEEEK! Across the back... thought of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
even if she was a size 8 or 10 or even 12 and had the face of Cinderella .. she still has the personality and likeability of both ugly sisters.

Alison Hammond is fat, josie Bristol (don’t know her name) is fat and they’re employed by itv because they are likeable - albeit Alison is a wooden presenter . It’s not her weight or face, she’s gross on the inside
Agreed, it comes to personality and kindness at the end of the day, the public are not fooled, they know, who is decent, and who isnt ... sadly goodger and price are rotten inside and out, both self obsessed twats ... and people see this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lauren, a milk-stained pillow is not a "Mummy Post", TMI and not appropriate for Instagram (and I'm not a prude). You are disgusting selling yourself and your unborn baby this way (my first instinct is it's yet another OnlyFans red flag post).

This poor kid will probably grow up despising her parents the moment she learns how to use Google.

If Lauren was my daughter I'd definitely be having a word. Zero self-awareness.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just a thought. Have we not seen any nursery pics because she lives in a one bedroom flat so there will be no nursery? Obviously not getting the new house with the big garden and slaughter shed outside for her to inject tit into people!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought. Have we not seen any nursery pics because she lives in a one bedroom flat so there will be no nursery? Obviously not getting the new house with the big garden and slaughter shed outside for her to inject tit into people!
I posted a pic of her house before. Did you not see it?? I’ll post it again

4D817FDA-7688-4390-8D78-8464974B7A11.jpeg

Oh whoops. Sorry. That was the one that got away 😂😂.

Quick search of the Google. Hardly surprising 🤔View attachment 636161
Maybe that’s why she’s been eating more green food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauren, a milk-stained pillow is not a "Mummy Post", TMI and not appropriate for Instagram (and I'm not a prude). You are disgusting selling yourself and your unborn baby this way (my first instinct is it's yet another OnlyFans red flag post).

This poor kid will probably grow up despising her parents the moment she learns how to use Google.

If Lauren was my daughter I'd definitely be having a word. Zero self-awareness.
Skanks like this sell their breast milk to perverts, as well as pregnant pics .... totally inappropriate!! WTF .... dear god, I hope someone close has contacted social services, she is not mother material, and its quite a worry, that these two will be in charge of a new life soon .... who the hell, posts milk stained covers all over IG, thinking that this ok behaviour :mad::mad::mad: it's boiled my blood!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Skanks like this sell their breast milk to perverts, as well as pregnant pics .... totally inappropriate!! WTF .... dear god, I hope someone close has contacted social services, she is not mother material, and its quite a worry, that these two will be in charge of a new life soon .... who the hell, posts milk stained covers all over IG, thinking that this ok behaviour :mad::mad::mad: it's boiled my blood!!
They sell it to bodybuilders too. Higher protein content than normal milk. Can't imagine mixing Lozza's milk in to my morning porridge like 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Change of subject. My sister and I are both on here. We’re out and have had a few too many wines. We are discussing yung gel and strong ormones and are pissing ourselves laughing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Change of subject. My sister and I are both on here. We’re out and have had a few too many wines. We are discussing yung gel and strong ormones and are pissing ourselves laughing 😂
Well I hope you two bewful yung gels have a good time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm a bewful yung gel too on the wine tonight. Enjoy. You are only yung and bewful for like 53 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh I’m jealous. Have fun !!! 💜

And don’t be a “busycunt” you jealous haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.