Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have another ‘terrible day’ meltdown now that her real pics are on the DM. I love Unique Pictures 😁

I actually think Charlie might not be a bad guy you know...

I dunno, he just seems ‘alright’. Seems to care about her. He’s down to earth. I might be wrong but...

Reactions: 22
f⁶
Could he at least have taken his cap off for brekkie? Looks like a decent hotel. Mind you she’s probs got her scrunchie in so they both look like a couple of chavs

She must’ve authorised this vid
Champneys must have gone downhill. Imagine arriving at a supposedly classy spa and having to share breakfast with these two chavs. The thought of her vile lips slapping and slobbering over a full english makes me feel queasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hmmmm :unsure::unsure: .... Another melt down is coming, about paps in vans using turbine wind machines to make her look bigger ... being a " person of colour ( burnt orange ) using their powers to bleach her skin whiter!!! " those damn pesky paps .... although yesterday the pic she posted of him and her, where she heavily edited out her stomach, legs, face ... Ohhh bloody hell EVERYTHING to make herself look like a 14yr old child ... well done to the photographer ... I hope he continues in his quest, to expose this bleeping deluded con merchant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The trouble is, in real life, we know that Loz has the body of Gisele Bundchen, the hair of Jennifer Aniston, the face of Angelina and the brain of Angela Merkel. But those pesky paps edit all her social media posts to make her look like an illiterate, chubby freak. Poor Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m way way behind (just starting this thread) but had to come post this.
YOUR BIKINI TOP DOES NOT FIT LAUREN
The triangle piece barely covers her nips, areole def on display and the string is cutting in…
Lauren knows how to lower the tone, doesn't she. That's her "sexay face" (except, it's not her face anyway).
Hmmmm :unsure::unsure: .... Another melt down is coming, about paps in vans using turbine wind machines to make her look bigger ... being a " person of colour ( burnt orange ) using their powers to bleach her skin whiter!!! " those damn pesky paps .... although yesterday the pic she posted of him and her, where she heavily edited out her stomach, legs, face ... Ohhh bloody hell EVERYTHING to make herself look like a 14yr old child ... well done to the photographer ... I hope he continues in his quest, to expose this bleeping deluded con merchant!
Maybe the tabloid backlash is beginning 🤔 *She has been quite vocal about how "badly" they treat her recently. And she took The Daily Star to IPSO not long ago - who had to publish the "Lauren Goodger - Correction" article, something about her views on COVID (bit bizarre, as we all know she's a mask- and vax-denier). She thinks pregnacy makes her exempt, and she and Chaz were caught in a candid photo last weekend in JD Sports...without masks. Not sure what Charles' excuse is for not wearing one?

"Ms Goodger has denied making any of the claims quoted in this article; in particular she has stated that she does not disagree with masks, she is not frightened of the vaccine and she did not compare Coronavirus to the flu."

At this point, I don't believe anything she says or does is sincere, she lies about everything. There's no consistency, either.

*It pains me to say it, but I agree, she doesn't look that bad.

Reactions: 8
If she wasn’t such a slutty narcissistic fat bullying cuntwaffling liar then people may agree she looks ok … but her personality is that ugly that she can go duck her obese self
Don’t hold back dear, say how you really feel ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Lauren Goodger showcases her baby bump in form-fitting loungewear”

#

View attachment 635510
“Pert derrière” 😂😂😂

From the article:

She went on: 'Giving birth is the most natural thing a woman can do, I know it's hard and it's horrendous, but when you go to hospital they see a thousand of you, they haven't got a huge amount of time.

'As much as the doctors and nurses are lovely, they are on a time scale, so if you wanna do everything in your own time you can't dictate that in a hospital.

'At home you can have a birthing pool, have candles on, music, be relaxed through it and I think the more relaxed I am the more chance I will have an easy birth.'

Lauren added: 'The more they are poking and prodding me, the more tense I will feel and the more hard it will be. You haven't got to pack a bag, you have everything you need.'

Oh Lozza!

1. Has no-one told you pet, maternity units and staff operate 24/7/365. Yes the midwives might be busy with other mothers when you first go in and you're in early labour but that's where your birthing partner helps out. In theory, I know we're dealing with Oddbod here! You'll have plenty of time to pose, pout and filter for the Gram and mebz even a quick go on OF if you're lucky. When the time comes you'll have all the medical staff necessary at your noon end but they're not gonna hang around making small talk when you're only 3 cm dilated and early contractions are 1 day/week apart. Oh and regards "own time", BBG will come when she's ready not when it suits you. Midwives will tell you when to push, how to breathe and pant to deliver her safely, you don't do it "in your own time". Oh and your time will never be your own again, never, got that?

2. I'm sure at nearly 35 you're used to being poked and prodded by now.

Can't believe how stupid this lass is, I really can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
f⁶

Champneys must have gone downhill. Imagine arriving at a supposedly classy spa and having to share breakfast with these two chavs. The thought of her vile lips slapping and slobbering over a full english makes me feel queasy.
She’s acting like she’s in Ibiza by the outfit she is wearing. Pink sequin shiny material with crystal beads. And it doesn’t fit at all!!! SHE IS SO CRINGE. and just doing to for pictures to make out like she’s on a awesome break.

8C7F1445-13C6-4EC0-B84E-4194B9076060.png

I’ve not been there but I don’t think that’s something you wear to places like that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up. So our number 1 byg is mixed race now? Tried to find some older pics of her before the paps starting to drag wind machines around and bleach her skin like Michael Jackson when she slept. They do that with all the biggest stars. Heres byg so young that she might be embryonic beside a 6'8
She’s acting like she’s in Ibiza by the outfit she is wearing. Pink sequin shiny material with crystal beads. And it doesn’t fit at all!!! SHE IS SO CRINGE. and just doing to for pictures to make out like she’s on a awesome break.

View attachment 635752

I’ve not been there but I don’t think that’s something you wear to places like that 🤷‍♀️
She looks fine in the Mail pics today. Here she looks ridiculous and cringe worthy. What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 8
So her bag is supposed to be cross body 🤔 DM dropping their usual digs in

C2FD9CA6-7801-46D9-B7AF-CC11539B70C4.jpeg

As others have said, she looks ok here aside from the back view of the nude material on her inflated backside which is reminiscent of the Kim K cottage cheese snaps.

Oddbod looks like he ate his former self. I think he’s put on the same amount as her and she’s probably encouraged it as she’s scared he’ll have his head turned. Sad.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 635752

She has a mono boob! Where is her grand canyon cleavage?? FFS, is it actually possible to be any more ridiculous??? Oh, we can see her nip too in her size 8 bikini top. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks fine in the Mail pics today. Here she looks ridiculous and cringe worthy. What is wrong with her?
That's the point. She's just a normal lass but in her head she's Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch heyday.
Loz put ya udders away, get a reality check and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.