Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Charlie agreeing to that vom inducing kiss for the gram, just so he can get his freebies tomorrow! Can’t wait for his kiss and tell, tick tick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
looking at her ankles, face and how swollen she is id say she needs checking for pre eclampsia
i was the exact same with my first

Reactions: 16
🤢🤢🤢
235680 time of trying to post this - tattle is on one tonight!
It look like she's going to vaccuum his face off with those rubber lips & dontcha just love how she tells us all the stuff she's done to explain why she's so darned exhausted!! LOL

She is wrong on so many levels 🤢🤢🤮
I don't doubt for a microsecond thats she's just eaten him :)

I'd hazard a guess that if Chaz wants a BJ he looks elsewhere 🤔 :m
The Ktchen Sink Gang perhaps???

I must say I agree, she had great technique and knew what she was doing, there was a lil bit of everything with Tulisa ... lumpylardarse, had no clue, she looked so confused, and those flipping rubber lips looked so funny 😂 😂😂

" Big Sigh " ... yep, most of us feel the same way! she has no bleeping shame, no wonder her family have disowned her ... remember this is the dumb skank, that was taking selfies at her grans funeral .... there are no depths she won't lower herself to!! 🤬🤬🤬
Reading how she was dumped onto her father by Mommy Dearest, I'm wondering if good ol' Grandad is going to find himself in reciept of another inconvenient child to raise?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lucy Meck has just celebrated 8 years of Results With Lucy, her fitness brand. If Lauren had worked hard and tried to make her tanning line a success she could have been in a really good situation now, business-wise, instead of begging on Instagram and flashing her bits on Only Fans. (I know Lucy isn't perfect in terms of undeclared ads etc but at least she has been consistent with her business and seems to have put the work in).

Reactions: 21
Poor Charlie agreeing to that vom inducing kiss for the gram, just so he can get his freebies tomorrow! Can’t wait for his kiss and tell, tick tick!
He must be thinking ‘not long to go until I’m away from this and my contract is up once the waiters baby is born..’ #freecharlie oh and he has to look surprised when he sees his begged for watch for his birthday. Lowlife not even buying anything for him

That Jacqueline Johnson woman said ‘enjoy your weekend’ so god knows what Lozza aka Beggy Mitchell has scored off people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must have missed the pap skin colour post, was it on her stories? Its not there anymore
It was in a reply to someone who commented on her latest grid post, think there’s a screenshot a few pages back

It look like she's going to vaccuum his face off with those rubber lips & dontcha just love how she tells us all the stuff she's done to explain why she's so darned exhausted!! LOL

I don't doubt for a microsecond thats she's just eaten him :)

The Ktchen Sink Gang perhaps???

Reading how she was dumped onto her father by Mommy Dearest, I'm wondering if good ol' Grandad is going to find himself in reciept of another inconvenient child to raise?
Not sticking up for her mum entirely as don’t know facts but Lauren wrote about her mum having severe PND. Lauren’s elder and younger siblings have different fathers so maybe that’s why Lauren’s dad was the only one she was able to ask for help as perhaps the other dads weren’t around or suitable?

I know Lauren wouldn’t have understood this as a child but now she’s an adult. Also he was her dad, not like her mum dropped her off at some shelter.

If those were the circumstances then I think it’s really wrong all Lauren does is publicly bash her mum, Lauren could end up with PND and unable to cope herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And Charles is 24 today , mummy has put up lots of pics of him and her with a completely filtered face for the gram 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That Jacqueline Johnson woman said ‘enjoy your weekend’ so god knows what Lozza aka Beggy Mitchell has scored off people
Oh the social distancing rule breaker friend, loves Lauren but not enough to organise a baby shower🤣

I’m sure we’ll hear all about the mini break as Chaz will still be pretending he’s there days later after the one night away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.