Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s her tbh but also wouldn’t surprise me if her new man had convinced her to take it up a notch on her only fans!
I mean Lauren has facetuned herself but its clearly her, i don't think she would need convincing either since she posts pictures on insta with nipples clearly visible through underwear
This is the one she put up, it is one of her pics ! but I think someone messed with the brightness or something which made it look worse lol
Yeah they have turned the brightness/contrast right up, i do imagine that was Laurens intention though

Reactions: 3
In her original picture she had red lingerie on. It was see through. One of those basement virgins, on the other site, changed the colour of the picture to make it even more see through.

...at least that's what I thought. I don't think Lozza posted that herself.

Capture+_2020-10-21-06-14-24.png
Capture+_2020-10-21-06-22-22~2.png

This is the one she put up, it is one of her pics ! but I think someone messed with the brightness or something which made it look worse lol 🤢
Oops! I've just posted the same thing.

I'm off to scrub my browser

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So I suspect gay for pay who loves a sunbed & his brows done weekly d z list clout chaser Charlie will dump LG once he hits 50k actually maybe even 30k followers .....

This is the one she put up, it is one of her pics ! but I think someone messed with the brightness or something which made it look worse lol 🤢
I think you're right actually, how incredibly weird! If they put this much effort into attracting real life fanny...!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Possible thread titles yay!

Lauren Goodger- new man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your gash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lauren’s shallow and only sees looks in a boyfriend, no warning signs that this guy will sell her out when it’s all over, and it will be all over at some point!!

Reactions: 4
Lauren cankles Goodger - Fake showmance for the gram... Charlie D said lozzas flaps look like billy bear ham

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Drury's in! Her pictures are fake. When she twerks she causes a mini quake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the hell is this monstrosity 🤢
Better her than me. If I was seeing this guy and I didn't end it after the mirror flexing... and managed to look past the swinging dick... this is where I would end it, definitely. That breakfast is cheesier than Lauren's Dominos pizza!

• Haha
Page 49 now, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

If there were any suggestions earlier in the thread, repost please.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.