Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop spelling Boris as Borris. It’s more nauseating than Boris himself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the claim Lauren has lost a years work... work? she works?? half the bleeping country is in the same boat, she really is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She types so quickly it’s her phone that autocorrects her words to utter gibberish. She can actually spell.

Or so she’d have us believe as per yesterday’s stories.

Idiot.
I was about to post the same thing. It's her pesky phone that's illiterate, not her! 🤣

How does she explain her grammar? I don't understand half of what she writes, it's so badly written.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She was on the scrounge last night for someone to (come to her house) and blow dry her hair before the show.

Definitely washing to see how different she looks.

No doubt "The show edited me"/"Camera adds 10lb" will be the chat on her insta by her 4th glass of wine at 6pm tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m watching this 15 mins car crash show... hope JSP or Carol McMuffin will be on the panel to rip her a new A hole but I bet Beggy Stacey “ free camper van, but it’s a monstrosity” Solomon is on the panel instead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to Shady Pines Ma for the title.🤗

And we kick off this new thread with this load of bullshit, best of all it didn't come from the Daily Mail. 🤪

Who is she trying to kid? Most of her money is made from edited pictures so she can sit around doing that all day at home!

• Haha
She was on the scrounge last night for someone to (come to her house) and blow dry her hair before the show.
I hope nobody replied. Does she ever pay for anything?

Does she do anything? Why can she open her own post, or wash and blow dry her own hair? It's not that hard. Next she'll be begging for someone to come wipe her arse every time she stinks up the bathroom.

Well that was 10 minutes of my life i'll never get back:sleep: Looks exactly the same on video as she does in pap pics so she really should drop the whole "they edit my pics" nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.