Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the work she's had done is something you'd see off that 'Botched' programme.
You can see the implants !! I just cannot understand why someone would but implants in their arse !! It must be so uncomfortable sitting down and those bad boys are sagging already in real life. Just like her big huge silicone boobs at the front

Reactions: 3
She’s filtered this so heavily her elbow Looks like another hole growing out of her back 😂

ETA in fact, her elbow looks the exact same as the peach emoji on the story 🤣🤣
Thank you! I had just taken the same pic to post asking what this is!😮

Reactions: 3
She’s promoting fake luxury brands in her latest post. How embarrassing. She’s getting ridiculed on DM again today too. Surely she just read the comments.

She’s promoting fake luxury brands in her latest post. How embarrassing. She’s getting ridiculed on DM again today too. Surely she just read the comments.
I think she’s deleted it now. Was a whole lot of Luis Vuitton and Fendi PJ s

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Begging her to find a new photoshoot location other than that grimey old swimming pool 🤢

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:
Lauren Goodger has lost the plot, thinking she’s hot, when she’s definitely not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s all so embarrassing. Surely she is embarrassed about having to do all of this. Everyone around her seem to live normal successful lives and her she is. Can’t even reach 1m followers on Instagram which is so low for any so called celebrity these days.

Reactions: 7
Could they photoshop them anymore!!!!
You can see the dimples that she’s tried to have airbrushed out.
Also that’s not her fake give her a “glow” it’s the sun beds she was at yesterday.
God she pisses me off so much I can’t deal with it.

Reactions: 7
Hahaahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

I can’t stop howling at the BACKGRID pics in the Daily Mail. F off Lauren there’s absolutely no way you look like that in real life.

YOURE THE ULTIMATE CATFISH

Christ alive I’d be mortified if I had my photos edited that much that they looked so bad in the national press.

In another point how on earth is she still even in the nation press ffs duck off lauren you bring nothing to the world. You don’t do charity, you don’t do any good for those in need. You’re a sex worker with an international passport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.