Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how to dm on here and not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. The forum has zero filter either so it's not the most pleasant thing to link anyway.

Anyway I can dm here?

Ignore the above. If you Google "lauren goodger only fans forum" it should be top result. It's one that has 10 pages.
That forum is hilarious. Men are ridiculous 🙈 of course she was never gona post a nip

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a really strange feeling she’s going to be on I’m a Celebrity this year. I mean she’d be gutted to be in wales and now oz like some of her mates have done. Although maybe she wouldn’t pass the psych test to do it ..?

Reactions: 1
Dead behind the eyes.

How the hell does someone with 754k followers get barely 2,000 likes on a photo??.Most of her other photo's only average around 3,000 likes.Very weird.😏

• Heart
I imagine a lot of the followers were bought so that will bring the engagement figure way down. Plus all her photos are of someone else having seen her real face on LW yesterday 😆

Just reading the OF forum... I bet the men are proper nerds who’ve never had a gf before.
I bet!

Her tit picture got 45 likes (iirc) when all the others averaged 2 likes. It was a bare tit with the nipple covered by an animated flower, and all those thirsty dogs died and went to heaven 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the hell does someone with 754k followers get barely 2,000 likes on a photo??.Most of her other photo's only average around 3,000 likes.Very weird.😏
Others have said bought followers which I can believe from the likes of her, but I imagine a lot of her followers are also people that don’t actually like her but can’t look away from the drama

Reactions: 7
Not sure how to dm on here and not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. The forum has zero filter either so it's not the most pleasant thing to link anyway.

Anyway I can dm here?

Ignore the above. If you Google "lauren goodger only fans forum" it should be top result. It's one that has 10 pages.
Nope, can't find it! Only a 6 page one that has the same format as Tattle... :cautious:

Nope, can't find it! Only a 6 page one that has the same format as Tattle... :cautious:
if you google those exact words it’s the top result, it does have the same format as Tattle though so maybe it is the one.

Just checked that forum, she’s charging £200 for videos that are pretty much the same as what she posts on instagram and people are raging 😂 Or she’ll post a censored version on insta with a sticker over what looks like a topless photo, people are the subscribing with the presumption they will see her topless, yet it’s still got emojis covering it on her OnlyFans.

They’ve posted screenshots of comments of the subscribers kicking off about how tit it is and how she doesn’t even bother responding to her followers on there. Why am I not surprised 😂 she’s half arsed with everything she does.

There’s even pics of her begging people to stay subscribed for longer than a month, so she can’t exactly be raking it in from it or have many subs if she has to actively try and convince them to stay.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
if you google those exact words it’s the top result, it does have the same format as Tattle though so maybe it is the one.

Just checked that forum, she’s charging £200 for videos that are pretty much the same as what she posts on instagram and people are raging 😂 Or she’ll post a censored version on insta with a sticker over what looks like a topless photo, people are the subscribing with the presumption they will see her topless, yet it’s still got emojis covering it on her OnlyFans.

They’ve posted screenshots of comments of the subscribers kicking off about how tit it is and how she doesn’t even bother responding to her followers on there. Why am I not surprised 😂 she’s half arsed with everything she does.

There’s even pics of her begging people to stay subscribed for longer than a month, so she can’t exactly be raking it in from it or have many subs if she has to actively try and convince them to stay.
You beat me to it - this is what I was going to say! As suspected she's basically putting her IG photos on there and charging for it :LOL:

i'll post the link under a spoiler but just FYI for anyone following it, that there really is no filter on what they talk about.

Thank you - this wasn't coming up for me on any search engines!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's walking through car parks again, flirting with the camera... knowing what the comments will be :cry:

Her parents failed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i love how offended they are though
They sound like teenagers gasping for a glimpse of a nipple! I 🤭 at the guy who was outraged at having to pay $60 to subscribe and was looking for people to throw £5 each into the pot!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They sound like teenagers gasping for a glimpse of a nipple! I 🤭 at the guy who was outraged at having to pay $60 to subscribe and was looking for people to TOSS £5 each into the pot!🤣🤣
Fixed that for you to get a bigger laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.