Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the facetious post I made as a thread title suggestion will now be living with me for the foreseeable ...

hahah - only my 6th ever post on here and I feel I’ve made a mark 😂😂

LOL at the still the Daily Fail has posted from her LW interview.- she’ll be livid!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she was rushed to hospital after having a panic attack because Xmas day was over?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So she was rushed to hospital after having a panic attack because Xmas day was over?
...‘we had a massive party with loads of people (I’m SO popular) and when it was over I collapsed to the floor’

Not knocking her anxiety but at least coherently describe what happened. moron.

Reactions: 10
I sometimes feel for her, she still lives 10 years in the past.

Every interview is the same

We won a Bafta
The first reality TV show (it wasn’t actually!!)
Everyone begs her to be on something, Towie, OF etc
My relationship
The media
I was a young gal

She has nothing to offer after that, other than her OF, and let’s face it, it will be the start to the end of her career.

I don’t believe Towie want her back, no big brands would touch her, she claims she’s a business woman, but her business has less than 5k followers, mainly because she’s so disliked, therefore she can’t be that business savvy, or she would promote herself very different! the press only follow her for the amusement of people saying horrible things about her.

She could massively turn it around and be the things she actually thinks she is, but her Egos too big and I think she’s too damaged now to just admit she’s wrong, step back and then start again

It’s was also embarrassing see the presenters faces when she was going on again about the bafta, you could really tell in their face what they were thinking and it wasn’t positive

Reactions: 18
omg when she was talking about how she was still relevant today, it just made me cringe.

the other original girls (weather we like them or not)- sam, billie, lucy, fearn, gemma have been 1000% more succesful in turning their towie fame in to something long lasting.

Reactions: 17
omg when she was talking about how she was still relevant today, it just made me cringe.

the other original girls (weather we like them or not)- sam, billie, lucy, fearn, gemma have been 1000% more succesful in turning their towie fame in to something long lasting.
Correct, and Lauren could have followed them, but her ego has led her down this path, she has nothing in comparison to any of the original cast.

In her head she thinks she’s more successful because she’s in the papers more, but they are all in another league when it’s comes to a business set up! And she doesn’t get that.

She could scale everything back, and start again, have positive stories.

Reactions: 7
She is a legend in her own mind. I wonder if she looks at her bank account if she adds a few zeros visually and pretend she is a multimillionaire? Anyone know how her Only Fans account is doing?
She is such a deluded soul! She must be friends with Kanye!

Reactions: 8
My god all those quotes about men she’s posted on her story...If you wait 3 days to deliberately not speak to a man and keep them waiting in the hopes that they’ll chase you, you are pathetic. It’s like being in the mind set of a teenager, not a woman who is in her mid 30s. And she wonders why she can’t find a man other than possessive abusive guys or ones in prison 🙄 get real Lauren.

Reactions: 14
Any chance you could send me the link to this thread?
Not sure how to dm on here and not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. The forum has zero filter either so it's not the most pleasant thing to link anyway.

Anyway I can dm here?

Ignore the above. If you Google "lauren goodger only fans forum" it should be top result. It's one that has 10 pages.

Reactions: 3
ive found it- shes in the non celeb catagory which is why i couldnt before haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t agree with the way she is now whatsoever but it’s so sad to see someone who was undoubtedly naturally pretty destroy herself as the years go on.
Rewatching old episodes of TOWIE and there’s no denying she was a pretty girl and her experiences on there definitely played a part in the way she is now, it’s a shame she can’t see it and won’t get herself some help.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh my days.... The Daily Mail dislike her. 🤣🤣🤣
I just started reading that article and it's bollocks.

Just take this first sentence..

Lauren Goodger has discussed her OnlyFans account and insisted she does not let her page get too racy for fear of jeopardising future relationships.
What utter bleeping bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.