Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or as Lozza calls them "inquiries " !!

Reactions: 12
I know exactly what you mean Liar - knee deep in mud generally rather than the boulevards of gay Paree

Reactions: 7
What's been going on!! So she bagged a break and has spent the whole time taking pics, editing pics, telling everyone it's amazing even if they didn't ask and turned in to a python.

Oh dear. He’s going to be in trouble for posting this. Gave her a new face (including what looks like a left hand side beard ) but forgot about editing the rest. Wow
View attachment 602134
And this is a lovely picture. It's the most natural pic of her I've seen for ages!

Reactions: 14
What's been going on!! So she bagged a break and has spent the whole time taking pics, editing pics, telling everyone it's amazing even if they didn't ask and turned in to a python.
That's about the size of it. Mind you, it's more to the scale of an Anaconda I think, I know some of them pythons are big but.............

Reactions: 7
And that photo of Moleman next to her wangers.... Do you think he asked for a suck?

Reactions: 15
Here you are lol xx.
I had to add a sweetcorn as well as its her trademark xx.

Back later

Reactions: 19
I thought it would be Stuffed Crust
Nah, sod him. He knew fine well what he was doing when he got involved with her. He wasn't forced into anything. You reap what you sow...not his first rodeo remember! He seems like a nasty git anyway.

Reactions: 14
Please duck off Lozza
Who the fuck writes this drivel???!! Honestly! What a load of absolute fly-ridden horseshit. Pass the sickbag. The DM really is just a vault of piss isn't it.

(I realise that was a lot of swear words in one, but sometimes you have to let it out, you know?!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.