Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just an arse, arses are big or small or flat. What is wrong is that she edits it to look the opposite of what it is. Just leave it alone it's just an arse!
I’m not sure if you are joking or not but I didn’t mean any disrespect. We all like to have a laugh on this thread and what we say isn’t serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hers isn’t just an arse though. It’s an arse with lots of extra fat transferred into it (with disastrous consequences ie it looks like the back of a double decker bus)!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if you are joking or not but I didn’t mean any disrespect. We all like to have a laugh on this thread and what we say isn’t serious.
Of course I'm joking @JakeM. I'm saying to Lozza it's just an arse and she needs to get over her obsession with editing it 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course I'm joking @JakeM. I'm saying to Lozza it's just an arse and she needs to get over her obsession with editing it 😘
Looking back I’m not sure how I misunderstood your original comment. Either tiredness or reading too much about Lauren has had an affect on my Brian/brain 🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking back I’m not sure how I misunderstood your original comment. Either tiredness or reading too much about Lauren has had an affect on my Brian/brain 🤣😘
Too late in the night and too much Lozza. She is too much for anyone at times! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she expects anyone to think those pics are her real face. It's like Tom Hanks IRL versus Tom Hanks in The Polar Express. You can tell you're not looking at a real human. Idiot!

Just seen she went bowling last night with that young lad she takes out sometimes. Her nephew was there as well. No photos or vids from Chaz. Wonder if he's in the dog house because he went to grab one of her arse cheeks and tried to launch it down the alley, easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 14
And she is such an independent woman don’t you know as well 🧐🤪. She drives me mad as well with her fantasy life and these daft pictures she puts out there. We all know what she looks like in real life lol

She isn’t going to like the belly after giving birth 🤦‍♀️ As that is what she shows off after the giant arse! Def be off to turkey for more lipo

Reactions: 9
Morning Scrunchies! Sorry I've been quiet, just going through some stuff but you are keeping me amused 😊

Everytime I see one of these videos that proves you can look totally different in a video, I think of Loz. As with everything though she'll keep the pretence up forever as she truly believes she looks like her edited shots, and not what the rest of the world sees. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, sad and desperate.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And she is such an independent woman don’t you know as well 🧐🤪. She drives me mad as well with her fantasy life and these daft pictures she puts out there. We all know what she looks like in real life lol

She isn’t going to like the belly after giving birth 🤦‍♀️ As that is what she shows off after the giant arse! Def be off to turkey for more lipo

She isn’t going to like the belly after gbirth 🤦‍♀️ As that is what she shows off after the giant arse! Def be off to turkey for more lipo

She will need more than liposuction 🤣🤣🤣 she’s looked heavily pregnant since she was 1 week gone !! Those poor tummy muscles will be shot to tit!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Scrunchies! Sorry I've been quiet, just going through some stuff but you are keeping me amused 😊

Everytime I see one of these videos that proves you can look totally different in a video, I think of Loz. As with everything though she'll keep the pretence up forever as she truly believes she looks like her edited shots, and not what the rest of the world sees. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, sad and desperate.

What was this magic? You can't edit a video:ROFLMAO:

This is one of things about her that makes me so angry. That she comes out with blatant lies like this and then when someone says of course you can edit a video she screams troll :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just an arse, arses are big or small or flat. What is wrong is that she edits it to look the opposite of what it is. Just leave it alone it's just an arse!
To the tune of stand by your man by Tammy Wynette

Sometimes it's hard to be an arse,
Giving all your love to Only Fans,
You'll have bad times, they'll have good times,
On the beg for Laulie's pram.

Stand by your Chaz man,
Give him two cheeks to cling to,
Something warm to come home to,
Give him all the love your arse can,
Stand by for your pram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's just been hidden. My 76yr old mum (ex children's social worker) tried to raise a few points about his admitted cocaine abuse and her fictitious concepts of what a midwife is. No comments allowed. Then disappeared.

I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

Moleman must be choking on his own billious poisonous fraud now.

This is hypereallism gone crazy!

She is and has always been a slightly dowdy, somewhat overweight girl who appeared on a contrived 'reality' TV show. She was picked because her boyfriend was technically better looking than her.

A lot of young women related to that sense of being plain, ignored, a bit chubby and unloved.

She responded by turning herself into an absolute travesty of a woman.

Seriously, who wants to have a baby with a man serving a long sentence for violent assault against very vulnerable victims? With weapons?

Who would want to have a baby with a 23yr old half-appenathy worth who plays gay for pounds?

I honestly cant stand her.

Or her illiterate stupidity.

Her with that silly false filtered face that looks like something that crawled from the pretend wreckage at Roswell.

Lots of people are fat. Like her. Lots of people aren't academic. Like her. I'm far from perfect. But I know it.

Some other people might have bizarrely distorted, big, fat, trebble-chinned moon faces (with weird drawn on eyebrows and very piggy eyes) like her.

Or an arse that looks like they've not only had a very big accident in their designer gym wear but have also smuggled 15 refugees into the country inside their four sizes too small leggings.

But who cares if they can - at least - write a sentence, show compassion or - for just one moment - think about another person?

Her total lack of self-awareness coupled with her innate ugliness of soul boils my piss 100%.

Also, she never expressed an ounce of conviction for the vulnerable victims of her violent ex.

She is just plain nasty.
Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she expects anyone to think those pics are her real face. It's like Tom Hanks IRL versus Tom Hanks in The Polar Express. You can tell you're not looking at a real human. Idiot!

Just seen she went bowling last night with that young lad she takes out sometimes. Her nephew was there as well. No photos or vids from Chaz. Wonder if he's in the dog house because he went to grab one of her arse cheeks and tried to launch it down the alley, easy mistake to make.
Glad to see Lozza and Chaz having a date night and spending their time together as a couple before Laulie comes.... by looking after someone else's child 🤷‍♀️

In fairness, it is a nice thing to do taking her nephew out but at 34 she has had the chance to be young and carefree with 11 more years of life partying under her belt. I'm sure Chaz didn't mind taking her nephew bowling but as he has only been legal for 5 years, think he deserves his last weeks of total child-free freedom to be a bit more reckless fun (within reason of course).

Reactions: 9
Yeah sometimes I write something and after I post it it reads differently to how i was thinking I wanted it to sound like. But I think you lot just know me now so get it (I hope). I get most of everyone else’s to now too.
Hope everyone has a lovely day. Busy with work this week dammit so not around as much. Stupid quarter end. Stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Stand by your Chaz man,
Stand by for your pram!
Standing ovation 👏👏👏👏. Fantastic 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Stand by your Chaz man,
Stand by for your pram!
If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!

If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!
I just want to say how brilliant this is. Again! Thank you so much for making me laugh, literally, out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.