Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the new DM article . Has it disappeared ?
Here is a link, I’m guessing as they were pre-moderating comments it wasn’t read much. Most people only read comments on her articles to have a good laugh at her. Thanks for starting the new thread @JakeM and well done @AimlessShameless on what, I think, may be your first Lozza thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh bleeping hell, she went a little over the top with the make up...

As for her arse, extra large bucket please.

Oh yes, if duck face can beg, so can I. :p
That arse looks terrible. You could honestly use it as a shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here is a link, I’m guessing as they were pre-moderating comments it wasn’t read much. Most people only read comments on her articles to have a good laugh at her. Thanks for starting the new thread @JakeM and well done @AimlessShameless on what, I think, may be your first Lozza thread title.
2 comments now, neither particularly flattering, will see if it gets any momentum

Reactions: 5

It might just be me but the photoshopping on her legs means I just can’t work out if that’s her left leg tucked behind the right foot or the other way round. It’s like she has 1 thigh! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see the new DM article . Has it disappeared ?
I think it's just been hidden. My 76yr old mum (ex children's social worker) tried to raise a few points about his admitted cocaine abuse and her fictitious concepts of what a midwife is. No comments allowed. Then disappeared.

I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

Moleman must be choking on his own billious poisonous fraud now.

This is hypereallism gone crazy!

She is and has always been a slightly dowdy, somewhat overweight girl who appeared on a contrived 'reality' TV show. She was picked because her boyfriend was technically better looking than her.

A lot of young women related to that sense of being plain, ignored, a bit chubby and unloved.

She responded by turning herself into an absolute travesty of a woman.

Seriously, who wants to have a baby with a man serving a long sentence for violent assault against very vulnerable victims? With weapons?

Who would want to have a baby with a 23yr old half-appenathy worth who plays gay for pounds?

I honestly cant stand her.

Or her illiterate stupidity.

Her with that silly false filtered face that looks like something that crawled from the pretend wreckage at Roswell.

Lots of people are fat. Like her. Lots of people aren't academic. Like her. I'm far from perfect. But I know it.

Some other people might have bizarrely distorted, big, fat, trebble-chinned moon faces (with weird drawn on eyebrows and very piggy eyes) like her.

Or an arse that looks like they've not only had a very big accident in their designer gym wear but have also smuggled 15 refugees into the country inside their four sizes too small leggings.

But who cares if they can - at least - write a sentence, show compassion or - for just one moment - think about another person?

Her total lack of self-awareness coupled with her innate ugliness of soul boils my piss 100%.

Also, she never expressed an ounce of conviction for the vulnerable victims of her violent ex.

She is just plain nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’d love to see the real unedited pictures! There’s one hell of a photoshop wizard at backgrid. What a job to have....

“hey honey how was your day?”

“Oh just another day of editing pictures of Lozza in a carpark”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way is that real.
The nappy-esque fat arse is her shop-lifting spot.

In this picture, four jars of Hellman's mayo, three tins of tuna and an inflatable birthing ring. From Lidl

I am not sure what she's got up the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

her facial expression is like a robot waiting for the next command

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone remind us all of the golfing arse? You know, the real one? Just for comparison like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am starting to think she’s having some sort of breakdown. She’s choosing to be presented one way in her car park cat walk shots and 63,000 other ways on her own Instagram. The shock it must be for her when Charlie or OK post unedited pics must be mind blowing. I fear she’s so far wrapped up in the fantasy she so desperately wants to be her life that she’s totally lost touch with the reality.

When the bomb bay doors open and that baby drops it really is going to be make or break and I don’t just mean her pelvic floor.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.