Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning

So BigLoz is always just finding stuff isn't she. Finds a load of designer gear in her wardrobe that she is kind enough to sell at a price higher than brand new from the designers themselves, she finds a baby pic of Charlie when they clean out her wardrobes (odd!) and now she has found a load of dodgy pics (unseen before/prepregnancy) for those lucky only fans subscribers....

Wonder what treasures she will find next.
The Marie Celeste in the bathroom cupboard, the Treasure of the Knights Templar and the Holy Grail in an old Domino's bulk delivery box under the stairs. Amazing what you can find eh?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This really reminds me of the Neanderthal women. No offense to them by the way.

B0524B42-3BE5-40FA-A6F6-9065AA4DDD50.png

7E3AA307-F956-4E49-8C10-D26318BE4A9A.jpeg

Twins??

Bottom one is prettier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The Marie Celeste in the bathroom cupboard, the Treasure of the Knights Templar and the Holy Grail in an old Domino's bulk delivery box under the stairs. Amazing what you can find eh?? ;)
More chance of her finding one or all of those than her stumbling across any extra brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At govt briefing yesterday there was a question about vaccination for pregnant ladies and Jennie Harries replied that the BMA and JCVI have stated it was perfectly safe and it would be further made safe by giving them tge Pfizer or moderna vaccines .

They should just go when their age or risk group is called . So Lozza should go when 34 year olds are called because photoshopping your own photo, whilst clearly unacceptable and risky when you get it wrong , doesn't qualify as a risk in the context of vaccination .

The rest of her face and body were last seen disappearing up junction 25 of the Internet Highway .
Sorry but I’m 31 weeks pregnant and I’m not getting the vaccine until the baby is born. It just hasn’t been tested enough in my opinion for them to do a complete 180 and suddenly say it is perfectly safe for pregnant women. No one really has the right to tell any pregnant woman what they ‘should’ be doing. Sorry I’m not meaning to cause offence by my comment. But BL is talking shite about masks... I am not exempt because I am pregnant and I wear a mask in public places like anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I’m 31 weeks pregnant and I’m not getting the vaccine until the baby is born. It just hasn’t been tested enough in my opinion for them to do a complete 180 and suddenly say it is perfectly safe for pregnant women. No one really has the right to tell any pregnant woman what they ‘should’ be doing. Sorry I’m not meaning to cause offence by my comment. But BL is talking shite about masks... I am not exempt because I am pregnant and I wear a mask in public places like anyone else.
The difference is, you sound like you have sense. I get the impression she doesn’t plan to have it full stop, and won’t wear a mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The difference is, you sound like you have sense. I get the impression she doesn’t plan to have it full stop, and won’t wear a mask.
oh gosh, as soon as the baby is out I will have it... 😂 let’s face it, it’s our route back to a normal life. It’s a no brainer really... maybe I am being overprotective but for some reason I just don’t feel comfortable having it while she is in there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really confused. What's going on? No regular midweek Backgrid/ DM bull💩 and no regular Thursday ok column this week?

Reactions: 8
Really confused. What's going on? No regular midweek Backgrid/ DM bull💩 and no regular Thursday ok column this week?
Wonder if she has been sacked from OK? It's usually always referenced when it is someone's final column and that wasn't in last week plus it doesn't make sense to finish it at this point in the pregnancy either

Reactions: 12
I hope to God she has been sacked for being such an irresponsible bleeping idiot and talking shite and offering girls cheap crap fillers from a seat in someone's tit shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am waiting for PEPPA to take all the money, then claim she is ill, unable to do the appointments .....

Reactions: 10
One is 12 weeks pregnant and one is 40 weeks and gave birth

*I know different shapes, different horses for different courses but this is about LOZZA and her pregacy journey
One is a compulsive liar...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s quiet. Wonder if babygel has arrived?

How many hours till she’s back on OF after the birth?

How long before Chaz is gone?

We should make a bullshit bingo for her EKSLUSIV interview and post birth life -

Nightmare birth
I can’t breastfeed because of xx made up thing (nothing wrong with choosing not to BF but fibbing about it is)
Bragging about how well everyone says she looked after giving birth / someone recognised her, celeb story
Ridiculous name for babygel
Barely any mention of Chaz whatsoever
Has hair, nails, brows and lips done on exit from hospital
Picture of a little hand or foot with ‘but this weeks ok’ or similar
Filters her first baby photo
Goes out on the town with the help of much shape wear and photoshop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope to God she has been sacked for being such an irresponsible bleeping idiot and talking shite and offering girls cheap crap fillers from a seat in someone's tit shed.

You can't sack the UK's favouritest and pwettiest and inspirationalisht yung gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.