Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote out a huge reply to her on twitter pointing out how she is lucky people have the rubella vaccine as a pregnant yungel. Did a whole timeline of infant mortality and disability due to German measles. Then deleted it.
Might as well shout it up her noon.
Do you think when somebody whispers in her ear she has an echo for hours.
Vacuous fat ugly bleep you loz.
I know what you mean. She infuriates the bleeping life out of me and I think even if you sat het down and told her all the facts she would still not care as she is a self centered wonky lipped bleep as well as a vacuous fat ugly bleep as you so beautifully put it 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she has any idea what’s she’s got coming once the young gurrrlllllll babeeeeeee is here, she’s obviously looked after her sisters kids and held a baby for a while. What is she going to be like lol
Bet she gets baybeeeeee straight into baby modelling , easy money for lozza and chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how many back doors Chaz has charged through since lockdown restrictions eased? 368 maybe? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know what you mean. She infuriates the bleeping life out of me and I think even if you sat het down and told her all the facts she would still not care as she is a self centered wonky lipped bleep as well as a vacuous fat ugly bleep as you so beautifully put it 😘
Absolutely right, and @mchops is right too. Silly immature little girl, she wants to shut up spouting about the Covid vaccine. And get her mask on where necessary, to protect other people, not just your brain dead airhead self Lozza. When she has to watch somebody struggling for breath dying of the fucker and then see what it's done to them after they've died and they're unrecognisable as the person you knew, she might think twice. Selfish witch 🤬

I'd love it if some of her clients for this lip tit ask her to mask up and want to know if she's been vaccinated before they let her touch them. And I'd hope they would, but if they're that desperate for half price lips then probably they're as dumb as her. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ellie May McKenzie has posted this... maybe Lozza saw this...
And the naive twats will think that is such a money spinner without factoring in ALL outgoings and then realise that they have to pay consumables, rent, insurance, taxes etc etc so if they want the Towie life they will have to.make savings by buying hooky non FDA poison. Disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 12
She really has a sorry life doesn’t she!! No career, hates her body, Charlie won’t officially commit and she’s so skint she is resorting to all things she said she would never do plus she always seems so lonely.

She said being a mum is all she has ever wanted to make her happy but she doesn’t sound happy, all she has done is moan about minor pregnancy ailments and tiredness even with the luxury of sleeping and doing what she wants when she wants as she doesn’t work.

I think she is already showing signs of someone who feels trapped by motherhood, unable to adjust to the change to her life and not having the desire to protect the baby at all costs.

Reactions: 17
Little heads up for Chaz ( if you are the dad) . No matter what contract you have saying you'll provide no financial support. If big Loz claims any benefits the government will be after you. That's at anytime baybee is under 18. A barrister told me that during a divorce.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie May McKenzie has posted this... maybe Lozza saw this...
There was another even more specific one I posted the other day. Let me see if I can find it for ya

This is based on 1.1mills which she is using and charging £180 which she initially charged. Just revenues though. And it’s based on having new customers everyday which isn’t feasible someone commented. 🤷‍♀️ Dimwit probably just saw the $$$
5A93863A-7D0A-4422-AAAA-71466DFEB901.jpeg

She really has a sorry life doesn’t she!! No career, hates her body, Charlie won’t officially commit and she’s so skint she is resorting to all things she said she would never do plus she always seems so lonely.

She said being a mum is all she has ever wanted to make her happy but she doesn’t sound happy, all she has done is moan about minor pregnancy ailments and tiredness even with the luxury of sleeping and doing what she wants when she wants as she doesn’t work.

I think she is already showing signs of someone who feels trapped by motherhood, unable to adjust to the change to her life and not having the desire to protect the baby at all costs.
She’s contradicted so many things she said she would never do.

Reactions: 6
How do you go from 1 client at £250 to 2 clients at £500 to 4 clients at £1,100???

give the girl on countdown unless she’s expecting each of the 4 clients to tip £25 a piece

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m another one swinging between pity and rage. She’s just so stupid and it doesn’t seem to bother her that she’s being stupid out loud, in writing and in public. She must have had her shame chip removed even before TOWIE came a knocking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I hope this wasn’t any of you lot making bookings for some Goodger made lips and then not paying!!

60DFC420-7F7A-458C-B777-A406DC5727AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.