Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forensic Photo Study by Lt. AlwightDallin / Columbo

Latest photo -

Doesn't look to have been taken in May, as there are brown leaves on the ground to the far left of the photo and the side-on photo shows a tree with no leaves on it - it would be fully green had this been taken today.

Hair is exactly the same in all previous backgrid photos, down to the loose pieces and colouring / regrowth.

She isn't wearing her 'three heart' gold necklace in any of the photos, yet has worn it in every Insta post, raising the possibility that this photo was taken prior to her recieving the necklace.

The trainers she's wearing in the latest photo are ones she's listed on Instagram, so she's either selling trainers she's currently using, or this photo is old.

She actually looks smaller in the 'business meeting' photos than the latte-coloured jumpsuit photos. Which is pretty unlikely.

I hope she got paid a fair amount for her day of hard work changing outfits and pretending to be on her phone (holding a fake handbag and phone case). She really does need to slow down the poor gel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m really disappointed she’s not spinning her head 360 like an owl again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forensic Photo Study by Lt. AlwightDallin / Columbo

Latest photo -

Doesn't look to have been taken in May, as there are brown leaves on the ground to the far left of the photo and the side-on photo shows a tree with no leaves on it - it would be fully green had this been taken today.

Hair is exactly the same in all previous backgrid photos, down to the loose pieces and colouring / regrowth.

She isn't wearing her 'three heart' gold necklace in any of the photos, yet has worn it in every Insta post, raising the possibility that this photo was taken prior to her recieving the necklace.

The trainers she's wearing in the latest photo are ones she's listed on Instagram, so she's either selling trainers she's currently using, or this photo is old.

She actually looks smaller in the 'business meeting' photos than the latte-coloured jumpsuit photos. Which is pretty unlikely.

I hope she got paid a fair amount for her day of hard work changing outfits and pretending to be on her phone (holding a fake handbag and phone case). She really does need to slow down the poor gel.
God it all adds up to a really embarrassing picture. I wouldn't dare 😂 wearing the trainers she's currently trying to flog...you just wouldn't would you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0 comments as moderated in advance 😆 sure they will open them up later as they normally do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening you lovely lot of #busycunts 🤣❤ just clocking in for the night shift & catching up. Tell you what, whoever did that block paving wants his P45. Wiggly lines all over the shop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's the bruise on her face from where she's laid on her phone in bed asleep all the time 🤣
Skid mark from the chocolate eclair stuck on her pillow, when she's in bed "resting" after all of her "hard work" (begging, OF-ing and lying).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s loving being a housewife ‘for now’? So that’s pretty much it from the horse’s mouth, she’s likely to get bored of domestic life soon enough!

If she’s so skint she’s flogging bum pics for £20, she’s going to have a big fat reality check I when she finds out that’s probably 3-5 days of decent nappies. Then there’s the newborn wipes / cotton wool, bum cream, changing mat, top’n’tail bowl, bags (I had a car one and a little out and about one), spare clothes etc...

Basically what I am saying is her daughters nappy needs and associated costs are more than she can make flogging pics of her own triangular arse so I hope she’s got a back up plan.
I think a itvb show might be the plan something like mummy diaries

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think a itvb show might be the plan something like mummy diaries
Not a chance ITVb are giving her a show. OK magazine don't even advertise her column she is that uninteresting to people apart from to pull apart and mock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohh doesn’t she look so skinny and amazing and real in today’s DM. Same hair do as all the other ones for the last few months???

Those photos are defo not from today...there are no leaves on the trees!? We are in the middle of May..the trees are in full bloom now!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just found someone less fortunate in the facial department than Lozza
Switched on Enders for the first time in months, WTF has happened to Sharon Mitchell .. jeez

• Haha
Switched on Enders for the first time in months, WTF has happened to Sharon Mitchell .. jeez
She's never had the most fortunate face has she 🤣🤣

• Haha
She looks 20 years older than Kathy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks 20 years older than Kathy!
Is Kathy still on the go? God I've not watched it for years I think the last time I saw her it was after that kerfuffle with that posh blonde twit that did the dirty with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In 1992, I sold Letitia Dean two pair's of shoes in my first Saturday job. She was really pleasant. And an establishlished adult character at that time. Maybe she's feeling under pressure to conform to the implausible idea that a woman over 50 can conceive naturally?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.