Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so bleeping damaging to other women who think they should look like this so far on in their pregnancy!! Oh look that Lauren Goodger hasn't put any weight on for months and she eats takeaways what is wrong with me? Nothing!! It's all lies, lies, Photoshop and lies. I dislike her, why do I care? I don't know but she is everything I hate in a person in one big bleep!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Before I stopped tinkering with my face, I had a lip job go bad and it looked like the second photo. My practitioner lost sleep over it, she was so mortified! And is highly qualified. All those years at uni, doing placements, then 15 years working as a medic, then spent another couple of years retraining whilst keeping up to date with courses whilst practicing- and it can still go wrong. I had mine dissolved, she gave me flowers and free skincare to apologise. She would never have taken a photo of it as it had been to pass it off as successful work.
Ooh, sorry to hear that, glad you got it sorted. I support if someone wants something done and it boosts the self esteem so long as they are aware of what could go wrong even with top class practitioners like your example, guaranteed Lozza will just gloss over that part if she even mentions it at all. You're so right though, why Lozza has posted that picture as an example of good work is just mind boggling :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's so bleeping damaging to other women who think they should look like this so far on in their pregnancy!! Oh look that Lauren Goodger hasn't put any weight on for months and she eats takeaways what is wrong with me? Nothing!! It's all lies, lies, Photoshop and lies. I dislike her, why do I care? I don't know but she is everything I hate in a person in one big bleep!!!
Do you know @Dollylovesshoes ? You would get on well 😄. She only cares about herself, not even the baybeh or Charlie Farley sink plunger. This is what this country has become because of social media not being properly policed. A picture should carry a date and time stamp. The picture should state if it has been enhanced in any way be it photoshop or filters. It is all ridiculous.

Ooh, sorry to hear that, glad you got it sorted. I support if someone wants something done and it boosts the self esteem so long as they are aware of what could go wrong even with top class practitioners like your example, guaranteed Lozza will just gloss over that part if she even mentions it at all. You're so right though, why Lozza has posted that picture as an example of good work is just mind boggling :eek:
There is no excuse in the whole world to have shite pumped into your lips. 2000 years people have existed without doing so. Same for face fillers - what a joke this country and world is. The only reason for procedures is for health or disfigurement imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you know @Dollylovesshoes ? You would get on well 😄. She only cares about herself, not even the baybeh or Charlie Farley sink plunger. This is what this country has become because of social media not being properly policed. A picture should carry a date and time stamp. The picture should state if it has been enhanced in any way be it photoshop or filters. It is all ridiculous.
No does she she like the word bleep and get angry at these arseholes too? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Photoshopped to a comical degree. 10 layers of makeup 'shopped on. The vacant expression is appropriate. She's embarrassing.
43372375-9612613-image-a-75_1621855883093[1]_edit_13235141876625.jpg

43372375-9612613-image-a-75_1621855883093[1].jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'd say she lacks both the warmth and the depth to be a bleep, but no other word does her justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she lacks both the warmth and the depth to be a bleep, but no other word does her justice.
And she didn’t even look like that to start with. This is what Charlie sees in bed all day

9156F00E-D382-4616-AFA0-B3778DB6AEC9.png

In her deranged mind she might think she looks like that. But that’s not what her nearest and dearest see when they look at her in person. That’s not what her customers will see when they look at her. LOOSER!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha ha, she is so relevant its left the DM feed already 😂😂..... she must be having a busy day filling the Lips as no IG posts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she didn’t even look like that to start with. This is what Charlie sees in bed all day

View attachment 588324

In her deranged mind she might think she looks like that. But that’s not what her nearest and dearest see when they look at her in person. That’s not what her customers will see when they look at her. LOOSER!!!
She's like a bloody barrage balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new photos in the DM look nothing like her. Will the real Big Loz please stand up?
79C41939-32C7-471B-BD54-034BE36DAAB8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely you’d need filler models to either practice your technique or build up a portfolio, not because it’s a “phase” or because some people need it cheaper?! It literally makes no sense why doesn’t she just charge less in the first place. It shows what kind of products she’s using if she can do 1ml of filler that cheaply. It’s genuinely concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone go forensic here and work out if these latest photos were taken on the same day as the previous ones? I mean, I'm guilty of wearing the same nail polish (gel nails last a few weeks) over again but the nail length, her hair etc all looks EXACTLY the same. Obvs we can't go off the face as it's photoshopped to the point where it barely looks human never mind like Lozza.

Would love to know what 'business meetings' she's going to when a) she doesn't have any active businesses and b) she was advertising lip filler slots so did this meeting come up unexpectedly?!

Personally I think she got a load of pap shots done at the same time cheap and they're all outside because you can't really pap someone indoors and they were probably taken early lockdown (she never wears a coat in her Backgrid photos)

I TOTALLY agree that if a photo is in the media and it is enhanced, it should have to be stated. She's hiding, no idea why, maybe her dates are a fabrication or her self esteem is low, but to post photos where she looks slim faced and ultra glam is just cruel to all the other mums to be who've navigated lockdown and many of whom have had full time jobs etc and don't feel like they live up to this fantasy face (and possibly body, no idea if they've slimmed that down but lets just say the kerb behind her seems to angle up around the bum area)

Can someone go forensic here and work out if these latest photos were taken on the same day as the previous ones? I mean, I'm guilty of wearing the same nail polish (gel nails last a few weeks) over again but the nail length, her hair etc all looks EXACTLY the same. Obvs we can't go off the face as it's photoshopped to the point where it barely looks human never mind like Lozza.

Would love to know what 'business meetings' she's going to when a) she doesn't have any active businesses and b) she was advertising lip filler slots so did this meeting come up unexpectedly?!

Personally I think she got a load of pap shots done at the same time cheap and they're all outside because you can't really pap someone indoors and they were probably taken early lockdown (she never wears a coat in her Backgrid photos)

I TOTALLY agree that if a photo is in the media and it is enhanced, it should have to be stated. She's hiding, no idea why, maybe her dates are a fabrication or her self esteem is low, but to post photos where she looks slim faced and ultra glam is just cruel to all the other mums to be who've navigated lockdown and many of whom have had full time jobs etc and don't feel like they live up to this fantasy face (and possibly body, no idea if they've slimmed that down but lets just say the kerb behind her seems to angle up around the bum area)
She does exactly the same as Katie Price - change clothes attribute stuff to something current when it was weeks ago. Same with her kids. The lack of attention to detail shows everytime. Just a detail on a table, different piece of jewellery, hair colour, nails. They are just sad sacks with nothing left to sell of any interest.

Reactions: 10

Well our resident pap we had said awhile back that that’s what they do. Take a whole lot of pics in one day and distribute slowly. He said Molerat is well known to hold onto pics for months before releasing to the media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.