Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tone of the midwife’s texts is off to me, and a little unprofessional - the use of ‘bubba’ and the kisses at the end of messages - but I appreciate she’s acting as an adviser to Big Loz and an enabler of her sloth-like behaviour in order to get some more Instagram followers rather than in a professional capacity.

I find any use of other names for things in a medical capacity to be infantile and unnecessary unless you are dealing with a child or using conflated terminology and something is known better by a different term. I can imagine Loz wanting a midwife who says “Babez, you’re gonna feel a bit ouchie in your noon now”.

As usual Lozza is tripping over her little lies and contradictions. Admits in OK column that she doesn’t know how women go to work while pregnant i.e. she is not working but then references her maternity leave that the midwife says she has to be strict on.

If the sum of what she considers working is: taking photos to sell on Only Fans, having a car park shoot with multiple costume changes, editing all of the photos she produces, unpacking free goods and photographing them for IG, and talking to gullible fools who want to buy her knock-off goods then I’m predicting a full meltdown when she needs to be on-call to tend to baybeh 24/7.

She says she is being a housewife yet she cooks about 3 times a week (if that), they have a cleaner, and she can’t even manage to organise her own wardrobe. Staying at home all day doesn’t make you a housewife, it technically means you’re unemployed*.

*Just to say no shade to anyone who is a stay-at-home parent, or who can afford not to work: Loz doesn’t have a kid yet and she clearly can’t afford not to work.

ETA oh, and she’s not a wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The tone of the midwife’s texts is off to me, and a little unprofessional - the use of ‘bubba’ and the kisses at the end of messages - but I appreciate she’s acting as an adviser to Big Loz and an enabler of her sloth-like behaviour in order to get some more Instagram followers rather than in a professional capacity.

I find any use of other names for things in a medical capacity to be infantile and unnecessary unless you are dealing with a child or using conflated terminology and something is known better by a different term. I can imagine Loz wanting a midwife who says “Babez, you’re gonna feel a bit ouchie in your noon now”.

As usual Lozza is tripping over her little lies and contradictions. Admits in OK column that she doesn’t know how women go to work while pregnant i.e. she is not working but then references her maternity leave that the midwife says she has to be strict on.

If the sum of what she considers working is: taking photos to sell on Only Fans, having a car park shoot with multiple costume changes, editing all of the photos she produces, unpacking free goods and photographing them for IG, and talking to gullible fools who want to buy her knock-off goods then I’m predicting a full meltdown when she needs to be on-call to tend to baybeh 24/7.

She says she is being a housewife yet she cooks about 3 times a week (if that), they have a cleaner, and she can’t even manage to organise her own wardrobe. Staying at home all day doesn’t make you a housewife, it technically means you’re unemployed*.

*Just to say no shade to anyone who is a stay-at-home parent, or who can afford not to work: Loz doesn’t have a kid yet and she clearly can’t afford not to work.

Calling herself a stay-at-home parent is a bloody insult to those that do the job but just wait till the New Management arrives THEN she will be in the position to comment about the hard work, the exhaustion, lack of sleep - ALL of it! Right now is the best time she's ever had vis a vis what she has looming in the near future, to which how is she going to continue with her video smut when theres a screaming banshee letting rip in the next room demanding attention? I think she is in for one horrible shock

• Heart
Reactions: 18

The midwife is not a professional or if she is still registered she should not be doing private work. I imagine she is ex nhs filling a gap for those who want more attention. She will have an NHS midwife too

Reactions: 14
The midwife is not a professional or if she is still registered she should not be doing private work. I imagine she is ex nhs filling a gap for those who want more attention. She will have an NHS midwife too
Must be a freebie - Lozz ain't got two ha'pennies to rub together has she? ;) She's got massive great thruppeny bits tho - big plastic ones ;)

• Haha
"Preg lady got sit down these days"........LOL WHAT? Imagine being in that shop and walking past and watching someone eye-f*cking themselves into their phone, twiddling their hair about. Good lord....how old is she? A woman of her age should brush up on their literacy.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
"Preg lady got sit down these days"........LOL WHAT? Imagine being in that shop and walking past and watching someone eye-f*cking themselves into their phone, twiddling their hair about. Good lord....how old is she? A woman of her age should brush up on their literacy.....
She simply doesn't read these post properly - she has been warned in no uncertain terms and she still considers herself worth of endless filters and pricked lips. She is a moron 100%. I hope the baby is removed from her at birth for its own safety.

Reactions: 19
Exactly what I was thinking. I would be staring at her like WTF are you doing you weirdo, even if it wasn’t her. Who does that.

6F0AABE5-2CE5-4787-9A18-56D0797FE84F.png

So she’s been shopping up a storm at Zara!! for someone who supposedly owns all these designer handbags, she’s now buying a £20 handbag from there 🤔. She’s probably going to try and stick a Chanel logo on there and put it up for sale for £1500.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I was thinking. I would be staring at her like WTF are you doing you weirdo, even if it wasn’t her. Who does that.

View attachment 572477

So she’s been shopping up a storm at Zara!! for someone who supposedly owns all these designer handbags, she’s now buying a £20 handbag from there 🤔. She’s probably going to try and stick a Chanel logo on there and put it up for sale for £1500.
What size she bought those in? Size 6? Coming to depop soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the birthday post on her stories to her friend earlier? It's literally just her admiring herself and her (old) body in the mirror, and the friend peeps her head in. She had a second one up straight after that which was practically the same except the friend wasn't even in it...she's removed that one since :LOL: her narcissism knows no bounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Every time it’s someone’s birthday she does that. What an embarrassingly self-centred twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she have IQ issues? She behaves like a tween. Not even teenagers preen and pose in Westfield toilets like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pregnant lady needs to get in the real bleeping world, get a proper job, get some graft done and see how they need to sit down at the end of a long day!!
Sure the celebrity midwife consultant lady said she could stay in bed all day and Chaz said she could eat what she wants, when she wants. Only the absolute crazy work in pregacy #biglozlogic

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone see the birthday post on her stories to her friend earlier? It's literally just her admiring herself and her (old) body in the mirror, and the friend peeps her head in. She had a second one up straight after that which was practically the same except the friend wasn't even in it...she's removed that one since :LOL: her narcissism knows no bounds.
I did, it is so cringe but also explains why she has so few friends!!

God she really is the bleep runt of the TOWIE litter.

Hasn’t she also straight out lied about her morning sickness in today’s OK? Sure in first pregacy she said she was so sick in first trimester she could barely eat but in this one she says she only got it at night. I mean we knew she was lying because of the ‘feeding the 5000’ meal posts she put up. Why lie though?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I did, it is so cringe but also explains why she has so few friends!!

God she really is the bleep runt of the TOWIE litter.

Hasn’t she also straight out lied about her morning sickness in today’s OK? Sure in first pregacy she said she was so sick in first trimester she could barely eat but in this one she says she only got it at night. I mean we knew she was lying because of the ‘feeding the 5000’ meal posts she put up. Why lie though?
'bleep runt'! 🤣
I shall be using that one from now on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.