Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just trolling us with ugly mutated pictures on purpose now? She hasn’t even tried to hide the photoshop fails with sunken in cheeks and uneven face shape. Maybe she’s sad she hasn’t made the DM for the last few days
92E634C7-CCE4-4E3B-A987-68A3B8590224.png

That’s about a 1/4 of her face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The eyeliner though ...... that’s the eyeliner of a girl who is known for being the blowjob bandit after a night out at FACES.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her latest stories LOOOOL. So cringe! I almost pissed myself laughing. You're 34 Lozza not 20! Too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really is cringe isn’t it. Putting makeup on and taking pictures of yourself pouting and posting it on Instagram. Even her niece probably doesn’t behave like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she just trolling us with ugly mutated pictures on purpose now? She hasn’t even tried to hide the photoshop fails with sunken in cheeks and uneven face shape. Maybe she’s sad she hasn’t made the DM for the last few days
View attachment 558855

WTF is that lipstick all about?!
And what a sad vacuous existence she leads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Candles and meditation. The bleeping dimwit thinks she’s going for a spa treatment.

89C8B51D-70FB-4697-BD91-7DE3172798D9.png

The only candle she’ll have in there is one on top of a triple layered chocolate deep fried cake that she will Hoover down in between pushing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go scrunchies, our weekly walkabout to nowhere pap shot complete with her see-through market stall leggings, enhanced by the tied up and casually stained (by left nipp leakage) t shirt that she should be using as a duster, complete with nana trainers.

View attachment 559015

Pregnant Lauren Goodger shares a kiss with Charles Drury after getting a scan of their baby girl | Daily Mail Online
Is it me or does Chas look like he should be off robbing with that charming sportswear look ?

• Haha
Ooh er, Michelle and Mark are higher up than her, she's not going to be happy. At least they used a pic which was so airbrushed she looks like she thinks she looks. They've even covered her mutant butt up with Michelle Heaton, what luck! (I don't read gossip mags but goodness me it's z list all the way isn't it)

If she does the top deck for £100 I wonder if she'll do the foof for a grand? This is a personal battle because I both don't want to know, and really do want to know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Here we go scrunchies, our weekly walkabout to nowhere pap shot complete with her see-through market stall leggings, enhanced by the tied up and casually stained (by left nipp leakage) t shirt that she should be using as a duster, complete with nana trainers.

View attachment 559015

Pregnant Lauren Goodger shares a kiss with Charles Drury after getting a scan of their baby girl | Daily Mail Online

Chunky Chaz is getting ever chunkier - I think we need to stage an INTAHVENSSHUN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh er, Michelle and Mark are higher up than her, she's not going to be happy. At least they used a pic which was so airbrushed she looks like she thinks she looks. They've even covered her mutant butt up with Michelle Heaton, what luck! (I don't read gossip mags but goodness me it's z list all the way isn't it)

If she does the top deck for £100 I wonder if she'll do the foof for a grand? This is a personal battle because I both don't want to know, and really do want to know.
She did the top deck for a grand last year 🙈!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 558855

Funny how this is mentioned and bam, shes in it! They can't get the day right as it was on Sat like...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did the top deck for a grand last year 🙈!
Oh how the mighty (???) have fallen! Mind you, a grand is cheap - I certainly wouldn't do it for a grand, or even 10 (not that anyone's offering but you know!!)

I guess it is 'easy money', easier than getting a day job but with all the money she must have made, she could have at least bought a house outright and set up a way to generate a living income. She either never earned that much, or squandered it. And yet she still walks around with blatant fakes (she has a 'Fendi' phone case, they don't make them in that style and never have). So she's spending her cash on cheap copies and pretending to be wealthy/successful.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.