Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face , is it her real one ☝🏾 or filtered. It’s scary
Really awful looking.
And what’s with the purple mark on the hand. Can’t even get their editing right. Surely she looks better in real life then this photoshopped mess. Her whole face is messed up and it’s her own fault. Even her “fans” on the pervert forums call
Her mutt face

F59E901A-89FB-46BB-B2F3-6E7F9834409D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
in thread 25 the crazy golf photos appeared but seem to have dropped like a stone in conversations. Are they still posted on Chaz's account unedited or did Lozza have them removed. Are they copyrighted so cannot be published elsewhere because it would certainly offer an alternate view to what is being posted on Social Media and in the DM if they could be put out there for comment.

Reactions: 7
Really awful looking.
And what’s with the purple mark on the hand. Can’t even get their editing right. Surely she looks better in real life then this photoshopped mess. Her whole face is messed up and it’s her own fault. Even her “fans” on the pervert forums call
Her mutt face

View attachment 557576
Where’s her eyeball?!?! Surely she hasn’t photoshopped that out?!?!

in thread 25 the crazy golf photos appeared but seem to have dropped like a stone in conversations. Are they still posted on Chaz's account unedited or did Lozza have them removed. Are they copyrighted so cannot be published elsewhere because it would certainly offer an alternate view to what is being posted on Social Media and in the DM if they could be put out there for comment.
Nah this is the only one that was approved by her probs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Laura Whitmore is literally hanging one journalist out to dry for outing the kid’s name ... and then I come here, knowing that Lauren will literally be pimping her kid out to the media’s highest bidder and selling her kid’s curry looking nappy on eBay for 50p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Laura Whitmore is literally hanging one journalist out to dry for outing the kid’s name ... and then I come here, knowing that Lauren will literally be pimping her kid out to the media’s highest bidder and selling her kid’s curry looking nappy on eBay for 50p
I hate that I totally agree. As a mother of 2 yung gels myself, I find it totally disgusting. I first became a mum at 24 and not once did I behave remotely like this. I was watching a clip of her yesterday when she was on Loose Women (2019, I think) saying that she was on Only Fans and that it was ok because she wasn’t a mum or married. So now she’s due to be a mum, is she going to stop?? Can’t see it happening sadly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So those kids stayed over last night I’m presuming as they were in the car this morning. That means she was still on OFs With her niece and nephew there. Gross. Sure if it’s your owns kids your responsibility. But shouldn’t do that with other people’s kids in the house.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Evening you lot. ❤ Just catching up, my WiFi is sodding about today. Thanks for the brilliant recap as always Clicky 👏👏🤣😘 See she's done duck all today then except wear a stupid baseball hat and cook an omelette. My god is such an exciting life being one of these influencer folk innit. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So those kids stayed over last night I’m presuming as they were in the car this morning. That means she was still on OFs With her niece and nephew there. Gross. Sure if it’s your owns kids your responsibility. But shouldn’t do that with other people’s kids in the house.
And posting their images on the same feed where you show fat auntie in her dirty pants, eating food in the bath and looking like a different person.

It must be very confusing for them.

She is rotten to the core.

And has only one eyeball.

Poor kids must be petrified!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone who has had multiple miscarriages, and an initially successful, but then unsuccessful round of IVF, the sheer disrespect she is showing their unborn child sickens me. I actually have no words for it.

She has from day 1 treated this poor baby as a means for money making and attention, and I'm certain unfortunately that this will continue, and worsen. And for her to have the cheek to try and act all mother earth and beg for her own TV show? She lives on her lies and bullshit and expects others to believe it because she does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
As someone who has had multiple miscarriages, and an initially successful, but then unsuccessful round of IVF, the sheer disrespect she is showing their unborn child sickens me. I actually have no words for it.

She has from day 1 treated this poor baby as a means for money making and attention, and I'm certain unfortunately that this will continue, and worsen. And for her to have the cheek to try and act all mother earth and beg for her own TV show? She lives on her lies and bullshit and expects others to believe it because she does.
I am so sorry to hear of your heartbreak and loss. Because you can miss things you've never had. And mourn possibilities too.

Never once has she talked about the baybeh gel as anything other than an accessory.

She'll be 40 with a demanding five year old in a heartbeat.

He'll still be in his 20s.

Will they both still be playing with dolls, pulling plastic gangsta poses, boasting about awful food and making preposterous edits on silly photos?

She is so ridiculously immature for such an old first time mother, I sincerely doubt things will have changed.

Poor, poor child!

Which does remind me: the average age for women to have a first baby in the UK is 28.9yrs.

So she can stop the silly yungel nonsense, surely!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Don't let this empty headed totally tone deaf moron upset you. She's not worth it. ❤ I hope one day that things will change for you and you manage to become a Mum, bless you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do they think they’re some gangster couple or what?!?!
The kids hands are in the background. He better bleeping not be driving and taking photos of himself while the engines on and the kids are in the car. Who are the kids parents. Letting them around these two dimwits is pure wrong

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.