Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a chicken burger with cheese and mayo in bread šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
'But not as we know it'!

Big Loz is slipping. She's not deleting the negative comments. Must be too busy on OF to have noticed.
I cannot envisage any stage of my life when I would contemplate sending a message to someone I don't know telling them their baby will be beautiful - sounds like some mad Gypsy Rose Lee gig. These people are completely mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do they think theyā€™re some gangster couple or what?!?!
You beat me to it, I was just about to post that! So where
are they going today? what will be for lunch?

Matching Hats? is she blind?

Watch this space!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
šŸŽŗšŸŽ¶ Recap time šŸŽ¶ šŸŽŗ

Congratulations to @AimlessShameless on your first thread title šŸ‘ I didnā€™t realise how much the šŸ‘Øā€āœˆļølikes to start them off, itā€™s the small things eh @265? šŸ˜‰

We discovered that Big Lozā€™s ex-pal Katie Price has pipped her to the post by getting an appearance on ā€œCelebrity Masterchefā€, when itā€™s our yungel who has been making so much effort opening packets and frying things in litres of oil lovingly slaving over a hot stove cooking for Oddbod. She must be fuming. She even made a bacon sandwich people!

Filling her face is now taking up a lot of her time. Sheā€™s eating in bed, in the bath, and whilst soaking her crispy trotters.

We were spoiled in thread #25 with not one, but two of her OK columns; riveting stuff as always. Sheā€™s ā€œcleansed herselfā€ by packing up her too small polyester clothes ready to flog (youā€™d need some bleach and wire wool at the very least BL), and came up with some nonsense about a troll saying her face was too thin to be pregnant.

Oh and @NinaStar90 spotted an important typo in the article. In her most recent column she gave us all some belly laughs when she claimed to be be ā€œvery sportyā€ šŸ˜‚ clearly doing laps of a car park is a more strenuous workout than we first imagined. And who could forget the legendary mountain climbing šŸ§—ā€ā™€ļø in Portugal.

More freebies arrived for baybeh including a pink polyester flared jumpsuit so LauliĆ© can look just like mummy (poor thing) and a truly hideous and potentially unsafe pink cot with a completely impractical headboard ripe for baybeh covering in various bodily fluids šŸ¤¢.

Obviously she canā€™t be expected to keep up with posting the #gifted items as sheā€™s exhausted and her ā€œanixteyā€ is back. She is pregnant donā€™t you know?!

She commissioned some ā€œbeskokeā€ jewellery from a company including a necklace with 3 diamonds to represent her, Oddbod and the baby. Obviously she was in the centre because everything has to revolve around her in this special ā€œlove chapterā€.

The very much in love couple went on a trip to the seaside, ate some fish and chips, doughnuts, waffles and something with squirty cream. But itā€™s ok because they had some ā€˜elfy juice later in the week.

They even found time to beg a free game of crazy golf where Charlie went rogue and posted some less than flattering content of Big Loz much to our delight. His IG went private not long after so clearly she flipped out and put a stop to it. Spoilsport.

He really is giving Arg a run for his money after all the free takeaways so heā€™s started taking a leaf out of Big Lozā€™s big book of photoshop and giving himself a new face.

Scrunchies realised that sheā€™s been modelling herself on ā€˜Little Britainā€™ characters - Ting Tong, and now Vicki Pollard. Once baybeh fucks up her pelvic floor sheā€™ll be making like Mrs Emery on her rare outings from her pit.

It wouldnā€™t be a recap without another set up photo shoot in a cheap jumpsuit - pink v4.0 - back in her natural habitat of a car park resplendent with sweaty arse crack, and doing her weird head rotation like a big pink owl.

After a trip to get the 4D scan of baybeh, they went out for dinner with Loz wearing her stinking fur coat and Chaz making up for the earlier photo indiscretions by photoshopping her jawline to resemble an alien šŸ‘½/ Space Raider/ Dairylea triangle hybrid. Trust @Facehugger to spot the nudist behind her šŸ˜†.

Finally congrats to @Sunnydaze101 for finding the smoking gun that appears to confirm Big Loz has started flogging topless pics (during her pregnancy) on Only Fans for Ā£100 despite claiming sheā€™d never do this. Here is the link if youā€™re brave enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Morning, just checking in. I checked out the nudostar website last night. Never mind big Lozza, there were plenty of photos around the edges of the pages I can never unsee now šŸ¤¢
She's damaged your eyes AND mental health now Mr. M o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Congratulations to @AimlessShameless on your first thread title šŸ‘ I didnā€™t realise how much the šŸ‘Øā€āœˆļølikes to start them off, itā€™s the small things eh @265? šŸ˜‰

We discovered that Big Lozā€™s ex-pal Katie Price has pipped her to the post by getting an appearance on ā€œCelebrity Masterchefā€, when itā€™s our yungel who has been making so much effort opening packets and frying things in litres of oil lovingly slaving over a hot stove cooking for Oddbod. She must be fuming. She even made a bacon sandwich people!

Filling her face is now taking up a lot of her time. Sheā€™s eating in bed, in the bath, and whilst soaking her crispy trotters.

We were spoiled in thread #25 with not one, but two of her OK columns; riveting stuff as always. Sheā€™s ā€œcleansed herselfā€ by packing up her too small polyester clothes ready to flog (youā€™d need some bleach and wire wool at the very least BL), and came up with some nonsense about a troll saying her face was too thin to be pregnant.

Oh and @NinaStar90 spotted an important typo in the article. In her most recent column she gave us all some belly laughs when she claimed to be be ā€œvery sportyā€ šŸ˜‚ clearly doing laps of a car park is a more strenuous workout than we first imagined. And who could forget the legendary mountain climbing šŸ§—ā€ā™€ļø in Portugal.

More freebies arrived for baybeh including a pink polyester flared jumpsuit so LauliĆ© can look just like mummy (poor thing) and a truly hideous and potentially unsafe pink cot with a completely impractical headboard ripe for baybeh covering in various bodily fluids šŸ¤¢.

Obviously she canā€™t be expected to keep up with posting the #gifted items as sheā€™s exhausted and her ā€œanixteyā€ is back. She is pregnant donā€™t you know?!

She commissioned some ā€œbeskokeā€ jewellery from a company including a necklace with 3 diamonds to represent her, Oddbod and the baby. Obviously she was in the centre because everything has to revolve around her in this special ā€œlove chapterā€.

The very much in love couple went on a trip to the seaside, ate some fish and chips, doughnuts, waffles and something with squirty cream. But itā€™s ok because they had some ā€˜elfy juice later in the week.

They even found time to beg a free game of crazy golf where Charlie went rogue and posted some less than flattering content of Big Loz much to our delight. His IG went private not long after so clearly she flipped out and put a stop to it. Spoilsport.

He really is giving Arg a run for his money after all the free takeaways so heā€™s started taking a leaf out of Big Lozā€™s big book of photoshop and giving himself a new face.

Scrunchies realised that sheā€™s been modelling herself on ā€˜Little Britainā€™ characters - Ting Tong, and now Vicki Pollard. Once baybeh fucks up her pelvic floor sheā€™ll be making like Mrs Emery on her rare outings from her pit.

It wouldnā€™t be a recap without another set up photo shoot in a cheap jumpsuit - pink v4.0 - back in her natural habitat of a car park resplendent with sweaty arse crack, and doing her weird head rotation like a big pink owl.

After a trip to get the 4D scan of baybeh, they went out for dinner with Loz wearing her stinking fur coat and Chaz making up for the earlier photo indiscretions by photoshopping her jawline to resemble an alien šŸ‘½/ Space Raider/ Dairylea triangle hybrid. Trust @Facehugger to spot the nudist behind her šŸ˜†.

Finally congrats to @Sunnydaze101 for finding the smoking gun that appears to confirm Big Loz has started flogging topless pics (during her pregnancy) on Only Fans for Ā£100 despite claiming sheā€™d never do this. Here is the link if youā€™re brave enough.
Mrs Emery - so accurate - another spot on summary - thanks for the belly laughs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I know. I try not to look at these things but I just donā€™t have the time to to think through the possible repercussions before I click the button šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜‚
Compulsively repulsive - I think thats the term - then when you've seen it that vision is welded into your brain. Forever. No I shall not be tempted to go take a peek at it either tee hee

My eyes! My eyes! šŸ˜µšŸ˜µ
I know it's been said so many times before but that poor child. What a role model of a mother she has šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Fabulous Clicky! Another epic round up, they are coming round thick and fast nowadays. I imagine you'll have to book some time off around Juntember when baybeh is born, just to help us keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fabulous Clicky! Another epic round up, they are coming round thick and fast nowadays. I imagine you'll have to book some time off around Juntember when baybeh is born, just to help us keep up!
A very good point šŸ˜³ This pregnancy seems to have been going on for a decade.

• Haha
You beat me to it, I was just about to post that! So where
are they going today? what will be for lunch?

Matching Hats? is she blind?

Watch this space!
And here we go, what is going on here??
(I've rotated the image to prevent neck pain)

Loz03may02.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Cheers šŸ„‚ for the congrats!!! Still wanting the bleach ā˜¹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cheese/onion omelette...
I wonder if they're free range eggs? Even if they are, they're still packaged in plastic. Plastics which harms the environment, which endangers and kills animals. You'd think she'd be against that. PETA-loving, fur-hag big lump of contradiction and lies that she is, right?

• Haha

Great recap!! Just reread it. In stitches againšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ So much happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.