Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the boob pic (yes I looked clearly didn’t learn from the rimming dream!) is it me or does she have a sizeable bump is she really selling topless pics while actually pregnant not just old ones?! 😳😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am so sorry to hear of your heartbreak and loss. Because you can miss things you've never had. And mourn possibilities too.

Never once has she talked about the baybeh gel as anything other than an accessory.

She'll be 40 with a demanding five year old in a heartbeat.

He'll still be in his 20s.

Will they both still be playing with dolls, pulling plastic gangsta poses, boasting about awful food and making preposterous edits on silly photos?

She is so ridiculously immature for such an old first time mother, I sincerely doubt things will have changed.

Poor, poor child!

Which does remind me: the average age for women to have a first baby in the UK is 28.9yrs.

So she can stop the silly yungel nonsense, surely!
Don't let this empty headed totally tone deaf moron upset you. She's not worth it. ❤ I hope one day that things will change for you and you manage to become a Mum, bless you 😘
Thank you both so much ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the boob pic (yes I looked clearly didn’t learn from the rimming dream!) is it me or does she have a sizeable bump is she really selling topless pics while actually pregnant not just old ones?! 😳😳
Yep, the bump is clearly there, even at the angle that pic is taken you can see it. Not old photos by the looks of it. You can bet she's selling the 'who wants a pic of my full milky boobs?' narrative too 🤢🤢 she's vile. Now the proof is out there for all to see, I don't want to hear one word from her about any anxiety tit and rubbish, if she's confident enough to go on there doing that, flaunting it all while pregnant, she can shuttit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@xyzcba i’ve had my own fertility struggles too so sending you some virtual love 💖

I honestly can’t get my head around her or any woman fetishizing their unborn child.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning, team gorgeous.
Something for you to think about this morning...not. Rumour next door ( TOWIE): apparently Jake McLean, Lozza’s ex is now dating Yaz O. He’s showering her with very very expensive gifts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yep, the bump is clearly there, even at the angle that pic is taken you can see it. Not old photos by the looks of it. You can bet she's selling the 'who wants a pic of my full milky boobs?' narrative too 🤢🤢 she's vile. Now the proof is out there for all to see, I don't want to hear one word from her about any anxiety tit and rubbish, if she's confident enough to go on there doing that, flaunting it all while pregnant, she can shuttit.
That child will be Sooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of the pair of them in later years - NOT! They're both doing smutty vids and photos to sell. Nice :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Morning, team gorgeous.
Something for you to think about this morning...not. Rumour next door ( TOWIE): apparently Jake McLean, Lozza’s ex is now dating Yaz O. He’s showering her with very very expensive gifts.
Yaz is the kind of woman to make anyone with a daughter tit themselves with worry over them growing up. She needs scooping up and taking home. No standards for herself or the slightest expectation of being treated with respect by men at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That picture of her in the article from 2012 show a normal, pretty young woman. I look at them and have to wonder again why she’s spent so much time and money making herself look the way she does now. Not to mention the pain of all those ops. Weirdly her response to him trying to shame her reads as pretty dignified too for Lozza.

Reactions: 16
That picture of her in the article from 2012 show a normal, pretty young woman. I look at them and have to wonder again why she’s spent so much time and money making herself look the way she does now. Not to mention the pain of all those ops. Weirdly her response to him trying to shame her reads as pretty dignified too for Lozza.
I thought the same, she looked really lovely in that photo. Like most of us, she looks far better when she’s slimmer, and a little bit of food awareness, coupled with a few genuine gym sessions would have achieved far better things than lazy arse surgery, implants and photoshopping.

ive actually been going through a phase of feeling sorry for her, fancy having to discount sell photos of your pregnant boobs for £100! Surely a job in a supermarket would be better? But then I remember she’s lazy, has never committed to anything, from puppies, to gym visits, to healthy eating.... and my feeling sorry phase passes

What the eff is that round her neck?!?! A bumbag?
That is how the kids are wearing them nowadays. Of course on them it doesn’t looks as cringe. Also, why does she insist on wearing clothes that are too small for her? If those are leggings and not tights they should not be see-through!

• Haha
That is how the kids are wearing them nowadays. Of course on them it doesn’t looks as cringe. Also, why does she insist on wearing clothes that are too small for her? If those are leggings and not tights they should not be see-through!
That bag and those fake LV trainers 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg kids are. Is Charlie telling her how to dress now. She needs to grow up.

• Haha
It's all about sinks , how low can lozza sink and how many sinks can Chaz fill :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.