Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you xx.
New phone, old one I still got and will fix the glass at a later date.
Looool yep recovering well from sausagerollgate

Reactions: 8
You've just forgotten again, Pom dropped her phone and her sausage roll, that's how she broke her screen and cut her finger, bless her
I knew Pom had a little accident but I wasn't aware a sausage roll was involved, my fault for skimming the thread.

Reactions: 6
I knew Pom had a little accident but I wasn't aware a sausage roll was involved, my fault for skimming the thread.
Late reply, still learning on phone..keyboard was on handwriting mode, just got it off.
Still learning lol xx

I leave this here while I catch up..

Reactions: 28
@Pom Bear - you were on fire last night! Those pics are hilarious

So that article explaining how she wasn’t rushed to hospital but actually drove herself... Good she didn’t call an ambulance this time, perhaps she’s learning, but if she really thought she might be having a heart attack or was experiencing heart palpitations etc. could she not have called a taxi or a friend/family member to take her?

Firstly, she’d be a danger to herself and other road users; secondly, how sad she doesn’t have anyone she could call on. No sympathy from me on the latter point - I think she’s burned her bridges on that score.

Reactions: 16
I just read that , if it was that bad how did she drive she is such a drama queen

Reactions: 9
Especially since she's just past saying last week that her stepmum offered to take her whenever she needed to go just can't keep the lies straight.

Off they fly to freedom
Safe journey eyebrows

xx

View attachment 526774

Thank you xx
This one had me laughing my head off love it Pompom xxxxx

Why the fuck would you want brows like this View attachment 525654
Were they done with a paint roller?

This looks like an outfit some old rich nutter lady in Beverly Hills would put on their pet chihuahua.
Just wait till baby Lolly yacks all over that pretty little silk bow. She'll be asking for more freebies because of course there is no washing stuff like this

Late reply, still learning on phone..keyboard was on handwriting mode, just got it off.
Still learning lol xx

I leave this here while I catch up..View attachment 526743
Lookin' good Lozza!

what a load of absolute cojones! Is she desperate or what?

Nite to Self - Errrrrr yes she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Morning Srunchies! I have the day off work as it's haircut day! Woop de fucking woop! I'm also off to the beauty salon for a little treat. No filters here Lozza, 41 and still fucking hotter than you!

Now that new story in the Sun. Babes you trip yourself up more than a drunk. 3 day panic attack? Whilst posting on IG and going on OF's? Babes I have had a bad panic attack, lasted a while but not 3 days. Yes it may feel like you are having a heart attack but babes I say that when the dog barks at the postman or I see an eight legged monster in the bath.. "Fucking hell man nearly had a heart attack".

Last thought.... Bet Chaz takes his pants off on the Sunbeds so his fat arse is all tanned for his sink pals. Bet he cannot wait to get back out for some " Use the backdoor mate" Fun.

Reactions: 21
Charlie boy and his sink pals , I bet he cannot wait to visit his sink pals and play the jizz in the sink game !

I honestly thought that photo of her in the car was a ‘before’ the brows had been done

Reactions: 10
Off they fly to freedom
Safe journey eyebrows

xx

View attachment 526774

Thank you xx
Glad your back with a phone

Yeah true. She’s been on OF everyday. Posting crap everyday. No sign of any panic attack the stupid lying flying pig

So it seems the "three day panic attack" bullshit is keeping them in takeaways this week, it's now in fabulous mag.

Edited to add: AND it's in the Daily Mail

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So here's an odd thing someone pointed out in the Daily Mail comments, when she is telling the harrowing story of her three day panic attack and how she felt driving to hospital, having a heart attack etc never once does she mention Lauliè. There is no "i had to drive myself and I just kept worrying about Wee Loz" it's all about her. The only time she mentions Lauliè is as a sidenote that the hospital said she was "fine and perfect".

Have never had a baby but I just presume if this traumatic thing happened you would just be concerned with the baby and wouldn't give a shit about yourself as long as the baby was ok. Interesting...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.