Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 494046

Maybe she’s been drinking her LG tan because no one buys it
What the duck is that wee creepy tiny foot in that photo!!! Is there another person under there?

@Clickbait recap is as always absolute class, I sit and chuckle to myself thinking of all the happy memories 😂 @Facehugger you have done it again with the title bravo! I love it!

Do you think perchance that she can't say anything until actual magazine is out tomorrow as per her New exclusive and OK have just dicked her with this?

Off to the Daily Mail to revel in the joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
State of that hair colour 🙈. She’s had it done again !

Reactions: 10
So to be clear in this interview she called her child "a mini-me" and said it would be "a right little diva". So this little human that hasn't even been born has already had its path decided for it. At this point it's just absolutely heartbreaking that little girl will be a show piece sold to Instagram from the minute she is born.

Poor wee mite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So to be clear in this interview she called her child "a mini-me" and said it would be "a right little diva". So this little human that hasn't even been born has already had its path decided for it. At this point it's just absolutely heartbreaking that little girl will be a show piece sold to Instagram from the minute she is born.

Poor wee mite.
Why would you WANT your daughter to be a diva?
"I am looking forward to raising a spoilt brat"(?!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What the duck is that wee creepy tiny foot in that photo!!! Is there another person under there?

@Clickbait recap is as always absolute class, I sit and chuckle to myself thinking of all the happy memories 😂 @Facehugger you have done it again with the title bravo! I love it!

Do you think perchance that she can't say anything until actual magazine is out tomorrow as per her New exclusive and OK have just dicked her with this?

Off to the Daily Mail to revel in the joy.
They haven't dicked her. New and Ok are one company who have paid her for the exclusive. Ok comes out on a Monday and so does New when they put it in the multi bag so they are allowed to announce the news today as they have paid for the rights and the photos. She is most probably waiting until tomorrow when New officially goes on sale

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They haven't dicked her. New and Ok are one company who have paid her for the exclusive. Ok comes out on a Monday and so does New when they put it in the multi bag so they are allowed to announce the news today as they have paid for the rights and the photos. She is most probably waiting until tomorrow when New officially goes on sale
Ah fab I did wonder as I have always got the multibag with the New didn't realise that came out on a Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do people actually buy New?

I used to get Heat about 15 years ago but I haven't bought any of those types of mags for yeeeeears.

Reactions: 17

Poor wee mite.
Sad isn’t it , she’s planning what she is going to look like . What’s the odds on how old baybeeeeee will be when she slaps a filter on her 😟.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I used to get Heat about 15 years ago but I haven't bought any of those types of mags for yeeeeears.
Yes magazines are still going strong. Otherwise I wouldn't have a job but sales are pretty high still.

Reactions: 14
Sad isn’t it , she’s planning what she is going to look like . What’s the odds on how old baybeeeeee will be when she slaps a filter on her 😟.
She won’t be able to resist. She’s the type of person who fake tans her toddler !

Reactions: 9

Where I live only had internet in a small portion of the property until last year so I used to get the OK bag sometimes as it took up a few hours 😅 now I have tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.