Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m lost🤦🏻‍♀️ will someone please fill me in? Has she done the reveal in an Ok online interview or is it supposed to be out in tomorrow’s New mag & Ok have wasted it???

Reactions: 6
Of course she picked the one that explains her life.

I think someone posted on the last thread it costs to sign up to OK magazine VIP. I signed up for free and got to see the two videos posted today.

Here’s the link again

It’s on DM. Looks like they didn’t pay for any gender reveal pictures and went with the old awful pictures. Wow. Goodgers gonna be having a bad bad day today.

They can't pay for the gender reveal pictures. It is exclusive to New mag. Ok and new are the same company so they would have paid to share the use of them online. No one else can use them

Reactions: 12
So I was three stone overweight before I got pregnant and I suffered terribly from water retention - she looks like I did when I was 8+ months pregnant - she really needs to take care of herself - and the way she holds herself now, she could do irreparable damage to her back - her posture is extremely poor and will come back to affect her in later life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't want to dwell on the latest photos- there's only so much exclaiming I can do in one day. That one where her pink-clothed arse is even bigger than the balloons in the background...just...I cannot.

Am I being a typical mum or just a normal sensible person to have flashbacks to her pan handles sticking out on the hob yesterday? accident waiting to happen. Hope she wises up before the young one starts toddling round the kitchen (not Chas)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love your profile pic it’s energy inspires me to get up and so something 🤣
Same for me - reminds me to shave me charmpits... with Freddy's microphone ;)

It’s on the Star article. She must have interviewed with them ?

Edited pics out now from OK. She’s probably been waiting for these before sharing the news so she can post these.

View attachment 494044
Put a string round her cankles and get her to inhale some helium and she could disguise herself as a barrage balloon. I also have a new name for her... Lauren Thee Stallion 🐎 🐎 🐄 🐄 🐔 🐔 <that's for the Sunday Brunch watchers...>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two things, has she had her hair coloured again? I currently look like I’m rocking Frankie Howerds wig so would love a haircut. And two is she expecting triplets because no way is she 5 months pregnant at that size. I’ve seen people at 9 months smaller than her!

• Haha
Two things, has she had her hair coloured again? I currently look like I’m rocking Frankie Howerds wig so would love a haircut. And two is she expecting triplets because no way is she 5 months pregnant at that size. I’ve seen people at 9 months smaller than her!
She’s dyed it since these pictures again. Pretends that she does it herself but we know better

Reactions: 12
Hey you lovely buggers. Just having a quick catch up. Thanks for the new thread @Clickbait and for another superb recap ❤ and thanks everyone for liking my title very muchly indeed 😘
Mixups🤣🤣🤣🤣that’s what’s happened with the big ‘reveal’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's what'll have happened with the DNA an'all when it comes out holding a kebab menu 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why have neither of them posted on their socials??? I mean, if it was me I’d be hiding, dying of embarrassment at the comparisons of the edited/unedited pics but we all know you couldn’t paint a ridneck on big Loz😂

• Haha
Hey you lovely buggers. Just having a quick catch up. Thanks for the new thread @Clickbait and for another superb recap ❤ and thanks everyone for liking my title very muchly indeed 😘

It's what'll have happened with the DNA an'all when it comes out holding a kebab menu 👍
Actually, I'm expecting the poor thing to come out in bits separated by onions and peppers on a skewer but that's just me... 🌶 👶 🍆 👶 :m 👶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.