Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. She is by no stretch of the imagination fat. I think she’s got a complex because she’s always been surrounded by skinny minnies and she seeks validation from anyone that will give her it.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She is by no stretch of the imagination fat. I think she’s got a complex because she’s always been surrounded by skinny minnies and she seeks validation from anyone that will give her it.
The fake books and butt implants do her not favours either! They make her look so dumpy and round from the side, she needs to get them all removed and she’ll automatically look half her size.

And now she's baking cookies on her story, whilst crying about missing her old body on her grid. It must be a nightmare to be in her head o_O
This is me 😂 eat my bodyweight is absolute tasty rubbish while moaning about how I need to get in shape. Daily turmoil 😂😂

In today’s Mail Online. A candid paparazzi pic huh?

Why does her face look computer-generated?
It probably is 😂
Why do these pap pics? Well, we know why but do they think they're fooling anyone?

She’s got an Onlyfans now - I can’t believe it took her this long! Cash must be running low, probably due to all the dinners, cocktails, and late night dominoes...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's made her IG lifestyle page public again, she only has 3 posts and hasn't posted anything since June! I don't know why people even bother following her for diet/fitness advice.

She's in New magazine saying she hates her big bum and boobs, so why did she have plastic surgery? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Just watching CGD, my god Lauren looks nothing like her Instagram, I’m shocked! She looks awful to be honest! She looks better when she’s on her own with the studio light toning down the awful make up.

has anyone seen her in real life lately, does she actually look like her photos 🙈

Reactions: 1
Just watching CGD, my god Lauren looks nothing like her Instagram, I’m shocked! She looks awful to be honest! She looks better when she’s on her own with the studio light toning down the awful make up.

has anyone seen her in real life lately, does she actually look like her photos 🙈
Have you seen the video where she got caught out trying to advertise that dodgy diet drink, I think it was around December last year. But she might look different now though because she changes her face so often 🤨
Screen-Shot-2019-12-18-at-12.44.22.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
sometimes her poses remind me of a sliverback, the way she contorts herself.

and as for the onlyfans, well..it's her choice but why would anyone pay to see something they can see for free on her page??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£50 a month mind... who wants to bet allllll the photos on there are gonna be stupidly edited ... people will be paying to see her vagina and tits with a filter 😂😂😂
When you can see her bits from the Daily Mail for free. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
sometimes her poses remind me of a sliverback, the way she contorts herself.

and as for the onlyfans, well..it's her choice but why would anyone pay to see something they can see for free on her page??
It’s her choice and I wouldn’t normally judge anyone for this type of work but honestly, it’s sad when you look at what the other ex TOWIE stars have achieved in comparison

• Sad
It’s her choice and I wouldn’t normally judge anyone for this type of work but honestly, it’s sad when you look at what the other ex TOWIE stars have achieved in comparison
So true actually... a lot of the orignal cast did the glamour modelling and posing for lads mags before towie or when it was first out, they are now all mostly mums and are successful with all their little side hustles and wouldn’t dream of doing only fans or getting their tits out again 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s really going backwards..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.