Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to her back I think it's just fat tissue on the tail bone. I know someone who had it and she was a size 8 but the lump was natural yet quite sizable.

That area with me dips in a lot like a dent.

I'm suprised its not photoshopped down like the rest of her
I was thinking that, it looks like the bit where you would usually have hip indents. I think the implants have made it look even more prominent and super weird compared to her natural butt as they’ve been effectively stuck on next to it

Reactions: 1
Have you ever had a moment when you reflect back on your life and something you said/did 10 years ago makes you cringe in embarrassment? How many moments like that do you think Lauren has? It must be thousands a day, yet she continues. 😂😬🙊🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See she is troughing huge platefuls of Indian takeaway again. What about the lifestyle page and all those ketones she was flogging and promises to get fit with her followers all following an 8 week plan? Abandoned presumably!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you ever had a moment when you reflect back on your life and something you said/did 10 years ago makes you cringe in embarrassment? How many moments like that do you think Lauren has? It must be thousands a day, yet she continues. 😂😬🙊🙈
Her TimeHop over the next few years will be sooooo cringe 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

See she is troughing huge platefuls of Indian takeaway again. What about the lifestyle page and all those ketones she was flogging and promises to get fit with her followers all following an 8 week plan? Abandoned presumably!
I'm sure someone here called that when she first started prattling on about all that ketone/fitness lifestyle rubbish. She never sticks to anything other than daily self absorbed insta stories,

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her. I get the feeling that Mark is to blame for a lot of her deep set insecurities. She wasn’t really fat or chubby when she was on TOWIE but Mark was always having a dig at her about something and I bet that human elastic band Carol didn’t hold back either.
Mark went on to get the skinny Minnie of his dreams despite them never ever being together 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Lauren doesn’t help herself though and it’s clear she has no friends around her to tell her when enough is enough. Is she no longer close to her sister, the once object of the affections or Mick from Sugar ‘Ut?
she definitely tells the paps where she wil because that’s the only way she gets any coverage. She really showed herself up on Celebs Go Dating but nowhere near as Fern ‘I’ve got no personality but I’ve got a nipple piercing’ McCann with her high aspirations..aspirations so high that only a div who throws acid at people in a dark room will do.

Reactions: 16
I'm amazed how often she has takeaways or goes to a restaurant- for a supposed fitness fanatic. It's a lot of starchy, high caloric foods, anybody would put on weight eating like that. Buying a smaller dress size, wearing a gym outfit, or photoshopping pictures doesn't change your actual weight! 🤦🏾

Why doesn't she just drop the fitness thing, and live the life that she wants? Nobody would comment on her weight if she stopped pretending to be thinner than what she is.

Reactions: 7
I'm amazed how often she has takeaways or goes to a restaurant- for a supposed fitness fanatic. It's a lot of starchy, high caloric foods, anybody would put on weight eating like that. Buying a smaller dress size, wearing a gym outfit, or photoshopping pictures doesn't change your actual weight! 🤦🏾

Why doesn't she just drop the fitness thing, and live the life that she wants? Nobody would comment on her weight if she stopped pretending to be thinner than what she is.
I don’t think she’ll ever be happy until she’s a size 8 or smaller, but the way her body is built means she has to work so much harder than others who have a naturally smaller frame/shape (Michelle I feel she definitely envies, she has an hourglass shape where Lauren is more of a pear). That’s a lot of work that needs consistency and she has a track record of giving up. She has very large limbs and build so I don’t think even if she starved herself she’d get a skinny frame tbh. She should either accept her body for what it is or properly commit to eating and living well, being a bit bigger than she wants but at least more toned. She has a high body fat percentage so she’s never going to get the result she wants until she looks at her diet and exercise. The surgery just makes it even more prominent.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’ll ever be happy until she’s a size 8 or smaller, but the way her body is built means she has to work so much harder than others who have a naturally smaller frame/shape (Michelle I feel she definitely envies, she has an hourglass shape where Lauren is more of a pear). That’s a lot of work that needs consistency and she has a track record of giving up. She has very large limbs and build so I don’t think even if she starved herself she’d get a skinny frame tbh. She should either accept her body for what it is or properly commit to eating and living well, being a bit bigger than she wants but at least more toned. She has a high body fat percentage so she’s never going to get the result she wants until she looks at her diet and exercise. The surgery just makes it even more prominent.
Agree with you - and now she's just posted a cheesy pasta dish for her dinner. Definitely the right way to lose weight!! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Agree with you - and now she's just posted a cheesy pasta dish for her dinner. Definitely the right way to lose weight!! :ROFLMAO:
That looks like a mini mountain! This Amazonica or whatever it is called place has had all the TOWIE lot in recently, Lockie and yaz were there the other night and now Lauren has been too. That really puts me off places like that.

Reactions: 1
She’s having a Dominos now. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and tomorrow she’ll be promoting the hell out of her ‘lifestyle’ brand; advertising for vacuous wannabes to get themselves pumped full of her tit Botox; posting weird videos from her bathtub or sending out 19 clips of her driving with some random music playing 🙄

Or more likely she’ll be bloated and hungover like the rest of us and will take a day off the gram

(we can live in hope 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does ANYONE believe that she got her body naturally? I mean you only have to use your eyes and look to see no body naturally looks like that

Reactions: 5
She’s having a Dominos now. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was only promoting her lifestyle page a few hours ago... she's a lost cause I think.

Not sure if it's related but Michelle Keegan is in the news today showing off her bikini body, then Lauren posts a throwback pic of herself in a bikini looking very slim 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she slimmed down naturally with exercise, she would not have cankles or arm cankles (I don’t know the word for them). I had cankles and lost a lot of weight (put some back on) and my arms and legs became more shapely and have kept the shape. Surgery will never correct that and she will look foolish with a skinny torso and chunky legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its quite sad how most pictures she uploads were taken 2+ years ago, pining for a body she got solely from surgery.
Lauren really needs to drop the "skinny" talk pronto, exercise to stay mentally and physically healthy for herself and stop trying to relive her size 8 dreams. If she dressed appropriately for her size, stopped the factune and removed her filler again, i honestly think she would look lovely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.