Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Fans - 3.8k likes. Is that 3.8k x $50 at $190k less 20% comm

from upcycled shots ??
That’s the number of likes across all her posts rather than separate subscribers liking them, e.g. she could have 10 subs ($500) - 100 photos and if all 10 subs like every single photo, it would total 1000 likes, but only $500. Sometimes it can be deceiving and look like she’s making a killing if you only look at the likes, when she’s probably not.

That’s accumulative likes since she set it up too, so she may have had loads of likes when people initially signed up, but then after a month of paying $50 for photoshopped pics, I imagine a lot of people unsubscribed. So who knows how much she’s making per month now, and how many subscribers are staying on; I get the vibe she doesn’t have great retention of subscribers. I imagine people come to snoop, and then cba continuing their subscription.

Reactions: 1
It was the justifying of giving away dog after dog after dog.... after dog that raised my Botox free eyebrows

no one decent should find that behaviour ok
Me and my partner recently got a puppy and we have both decided that if our circumstances changed in any way in the future that we would rather sell our home than get rid of the puppy! She is our little baby and the thought that someone could either bond with a dog then give it up or not bond with it at all, makes me think she is a psychopath!
Giving it away is not the kind thing to do. The kind thing to do is to change your lifestyle to fit in with the living creature you just made a commitment to care for.
Sorry... crazy dog mum here...

Reactions: 13
Me and my partner recently got a puppy and we have both decided that if our circumstances changed in any way in the future that we would rather sell our home than get rid of the puppy! She is our little baby and the thought that someone could either bond with a dog then give it up or not bond with it at all, makes me think she is a psychopath!
Giving it away is not the kind thing to do. The kind thing to do is to change your lifestyle to fit in with the living creature you just made a commitment to care for.
Sorry... crazy dog mum here...
I’m not knocking someone for giving One pet (dog) away to have A better quality life as circumstances change... I’m knocking someone for giving a minimum of 3 dogs away

She saw them as a 5 minute fashion statement and her behaviour was plain wrong

Still don’t understand what happened the Frenchie of hers

Reactions: 5
I sit on the fence with Lauren. I really don’t like her as a person. She is so shallow and deluded it’s unreal. Her persona isn’t likeable and I really think she needs to try give up being famous. She really does need help.

but part of me does feel sorry for her.

rejected by her mumWhen she was a little girl , and let’s be honest Mark Wright was a sociopath himself and treated her like sh*t . He played a huge part in sending her off her head and has walked away smelling of roses just because he hasmarried the lovely Michelle Keegan.
The best thing Lauren could do is step away from the limelight and social media and get her tit together and deal with her demons.

Reactions: 8
She has a new tarot reader, when she still owes the old one money. No shame that it's even out there, didn't bother responding with her version of the story, or even an apology. She has very bad management.

Capture+_2020-09-22-15-50-34~2.png
Capture+_2020-09-22-15-48-50.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I sit on the fence with Lauren. I really don’t like her as a person. She is so shallow and deluded it’s unreal. Her persona isn’t likeable and I really think she needs to try give up being famous. She really does need help.

but part of me does feel sorry for her.

rejected by her mumWhen she was a little girl , and let’s be honest Mark Wright was a sociopath himself and treated her like sh*t . He played a huge part in sending her off her head and has walked away smelling of roses just because he hasmarried the lovely Michelle Keegan.
The best thing Lauren could do is step away from the limelight and social media and get her tit together and deal with her demons.

Agree with every word of this.I see- saw between loathing her for her narcissism and attention seeking and feeling sorry for her because she had an Mom who abandoned her and a vile fiance in Mark Wright.They both inflicted so much damage.

I’ve been watching the TOWIE years and they were all awful to her. Mark is the most horrible person, his Mam and Jess constantly looked at her like she was tit on their shoeS. Then Sam and Lucy both going with him behind her back and being annoyed when she wouldn’t disappear. I do think she’s brought a lot of it on herself and I agree I wish she’d get some help and step out of the public eye but I couldn’t have coped with all that tit.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching the TOWIE years and they were all awful to her. Mark is the most horrible person, his Mam and Jess constantly looked at her like she was tit on their shoeS. Then Sam and Lucy both going with him behind her back and being annoyed when she wouldn’t disappear. I do think she’s brought a lot of it on herself and I agree I wish she’d get some help and step out of the public eye but I couldn’t have coped with all that tit.
Not sticking up for The Wrights, but they were together for 9 years before that aired.

they all said how much attention she needed and how jealous she got when he spent time with his family, as a mother myself I think after 9 years of it I would be at the point where I couldn’t stand her, and I can imagine she played to to the camera as well.

Reactions: 3
Only Fans - 3.8k likes. Is that 3.8k x $50 at $190k less 20% comm

from upcycled shots ??
No, onlyfans counts likes that you get when on live as well. Someone can 'like' constantly on live- akin to Insta, so it will add up to the total.
I've seen comments about her onlyfans on another forum which say her OFs is utter shite.

No, onlyfans counts likes that you get when on live as well. Someone can 'like' constantly on live- akin to Insta, so it will add up to the total.
I've seen comments about her onlyfans on another forum which say her OFs is utter shite.
Hi what forum is that please x

Reactions: 1
The issue I have with this is everything on TOWIE was entertainment and likely false.

Were they together solid for 9 years or constantly on and off with him saying Jump and her “how high?”
Sam and Lucy managed to walk away - and they were school friends and basically one double dipped after the other with no fallout.

The Wrights seem a very strong family unit including all the extended Wright clan too. The way they praise the older wrights and the kids - whilst some is form social media, I think the general level of love and care is genuine and I think she craved, still craves that. And... they’ve all managed to keep their dogs and probably have a more hectic lifestyle

Lauren sounds a nightmare for girlfriend material and very avoidable - was she damaged from her parents? maybe, but she hasn’t sourced help. From 2014 easy, she has no one to blame for her behaviour or choices other than herself and maybe that’s why the genuine carers are done with her, only so many 2nd chances are there for the taking before they’ll tell someone to Foxtrot Oscar

If she just owned her tit and stopped lying and photoshopping her photos people would stop slagging her .
She should embrace her curves .
You know how sometimes people say can’t make this crap up? Well, where she is concerned, that is all that she does: make things up for her insta stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.