Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue, Lozza's still eating for twenty-two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think that household wastes any food. What was today’s classic line from someone, Lozza is a Rubbish bin with teeth

I’d be surprised if it was still in the fridge in the morning

You reckon, but when they did the video there was no place setting for others. Do they just eat like fricken pigs ?? Hhhmm. Now you got me wondering.
That was mine! My favourite saying for greedy fuckers like our Loz!

You mean like a human dustbin??

View attachment 493388
Yes 265!! Perfect visual for my favourite saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she taking the pee about cooking tips 🤔seriously they surely cannot believe those meals look good 😌 🙈 basic

Is she taking the pee about cooking tips 🤔seriously they surely cannot believe those meals look good 😌 🙈 basic
How are they going to bring a baby up 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s Delia’s recipe but I use all milk rather than milk and water, and make individual Yorkies rather than one big one.

Do we think the people asking for Lozza’s culinary tips are the same ones seeking her pregnancy advice i.e. imaginary.
Derailing a bit, but back to Delia's yorkies - make the batter and leave for at least 30 mins before cooking, it makes a huuuuuge difference! Or make like BL and get the Aunt Bessies out :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she had done a ‘Kylie Jenner’ and saved us Tattlers from the 19th month pregacy ! All these crappy food posts are her way of trying to interact with her ‘fan’ and keep the interest up until the ‘reveal’ she has no content on insta apart from flashing boobs n bump, companies won’t use her as an ‘influenza’ as she can’t speak and eye duck the camera at the same time without the filters slipping. She’s more a ‘whoresome’ mom to be than ‘wholesome’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I'm still not over the size of those portions and her hiding her face... And what are they drinking? Lemonade? Even more calories? Oh and the size of those carrot chunks, I'd probably cut smaller pieces if I was about to feed a horse. Or even a bin with teeth, let's be honest lol

vlcsnap-2021-03-22-10h52m26s699.png
vlcsnap-2021-03-22-10h52m36s403.png
vlcsnap-2021-03-22-10h55m44s725.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
U crack me up. The only thing I can spell out of the Lozza dictionary is BayBeh
Its because you hormones aren't as strong as what Lozza's are

Derailing a bit, but back to Delia's yorkies - make the batter and leave for at least 30 mins before cooking, it makes a huuuuuge difference! Or make like BL and get the Aunt Bessies out :sick:
do you chill the batter or leave it out on the side ?

It must be exhausting keeping up the pretence of looking like a model. Then again she's eff all else to do 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I'm still not over the size of those portions and her hiding her face... And what are they drinking? Lemonade? Even more calories? Oh and the size of those carrot chunks, I'd probably cut smaller pieces if I was about to feed a horse. Or even a bin with teeth, let's be honest lol

View attachment 493674View attachment 493675View attachment 493681
I have just noticed they don't have any place mats or coasters and somehow this has got to me more than the plate of slop!

So this article main photo is obviously from the gender reveal for New Magazine (it comes free in the OK bumper pack). Pink dress, pink flowers could she be any more subtle.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have just noticed they don't have any place mats or coasters and somehow this has got to me more than the plate of slop!

So this article main photo is obviously from the gender reveal for New Magazine (it comes free in the OK bumper pack). Punk dress, pink flowers could she be any more subtle.

Easy clean surface, like the sink 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Apologies for my lack of detail I just woke up but also the fact the cake says "it's a girl" hahah eagle eyed Kate is obviously on vacation today.

1_EXCLUSIVE-STAMP-Lauren-Goodger.jpg

I couldn't even eat that size portion at Christmas. But then again I like alcohol so couldnt fit it in anyway 🤣

• Haha
You're right! Cake topper says 'it's a girl'

Hope the DM spy's are on here today as once again we have managed to beat her to the gender reveal hahahaha. First with the Valentines Day photo now this.

Off to congratulate her in the Instagram comments just incase anyone doesn't know! Such bad publicity management.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apologies for my lack of detail I just woke up but also the fact the cake says "it's a girl" hahah eagle eyed Kate is obviously on vacation today.

View attachment 493723
And she's edited the photos herself again I see lol but seriously, how stupid? Every z-lister knows the gender reveal is THE occasion to cash in, now the cat's out of the bag, where did her manager get his degree? A parking lot pop-up university?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.