Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't do GravEy?? Leave the thread now!! 🤣🤣
Its not my fault ! Allergies !!

GravEy made oLd Skool style is still consumed by the gallon. Not many people can be arsed to make it though. I have turned up to family dinners with my own gravEy in the past.......

So there Tattlers !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread Title no 300

#Lozza is the new Nigella, making slop to please her fella

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is all that is left from all that food.
Erm....what do we think is in the plastic cup ?

And as for that plate, it seems to be holding 95% of the original brocolli and carrots .........and not much else ?

Christ, hope they are going for a long walk after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is all that is left from all that food.
God I wish the pair of them would get a bleeping life! I would want to cry if my friend was posting this inane shite day in day out. Why doesn’t she have a friend like me who can tell her to get a bleeping grip. And why does Charles think he doesn’t deserve her cos she cooked him a Sunday dinner. What is wrong with the two of them! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.