Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another spew jacket potato(e) and some lettuce drowning in five litres of mayo! What would a pregnancy nutritionist say?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah I though

Thougjt that was it so basically she is playing the doting mother on Instagram and then doing the sleazy stuff and getting away with. It’s infuriating isn’t it but she may lose a lot of work because of only fans anyway

Good god both as bad as each other can’t stand putty face ferry
Urgh, that Ferry thing just turns my stomach. I caught 5 minutes of that mansion thing on TV. She sits there in a micro frock and comes out loud as you like with 'Eh girls, nahhh, just wanna tell you summat, me vageeenas reeet ooot man, I ain't got nah nikkahs on' then runs off to look for some drawers 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Sick
I'm lost for words.
My brain needed a phone free day and I've caught up to selling used thongs, and her amazon wish list. Beggy sue. Can't believe she's not embarrassed. Imo this is a new low for her, bloody Amazon wish list 😂😂😂. Who does she think she is.

Side point 1. My husbands side job is a delivery driver and theres huge business in selling used underwear. The amount of packages he delivers with the company info on the outside about selling used underwear sealed for freshness for your pleasure. Anyone fancy making a few quid?

Side point 2. A wealthy older gent found my fb the other day and invited me to be his sugar baby.. I told said used pants delivering husband and responded saying I'm happily married and do not wish to take part in any sexual or flirty communication but me and mr turntupnose could do with a spare few quid so am willing to take your money. Safe to say he read but never responded 😆🤪🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe I should make an Amazon wish list and send it over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Urgh, that Ferry thing just turns my stomach. I caught 5 minutes of that mansion thing on TV. She sits there in a micro frock and comes out loud as you like with 'Eh girls, nahhh, just wanna tell you summat, me vageeenas reeet ooot man, I ain't got nah nikkahs on' then runs off to look for some drawers 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Err stop slagging off how us northerners talk. If I'm not allowed to say the Scots drink irn bru you can't say we don't wear knickers!! 🤣🤣

I'm lost for words.
My brain needed a phone free day and I've caught up to selling used thongs, and her amazon wish list. Beggy sue. Can't believe she's not embarrassed. Imo this is a new low for her, bloody Amazon wish list 😂😂😂. Who does she think she is.

Side point 1. My husbands side job is a delivery driver and theres huge business in selling used underwear. The amount of packages he delivers with the company info on the outside about selling used underwear sealed for freshness for your pleasure. Anyone fancy making a few quid?

Side point 2. A wealthy older gent found my fb the other day and invited me to be his sugar baby.. I told said used pants delivering husband and responded saying I'm happily married and do not wish to take part in any sexual or flirty communication but me and mr turntupnose could do with a spare few quid so am willing to take your money. Safe to say he read but never responded 😆🤪🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe I should make an Amazon wish list and send it over.
Swear to God I've thought about this many times as a side line and selling pics of my feet. Must be a right little earner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Girl, you are amazing. The duck is that silverback endangered species gorilla? And why
Err stop slagging off how us northerners talk. If I'm not allowed to say the Scots drink irn bru you can't say we don't wear knickers!! 🤣🤣

Swear to God I've thought about this many times as a side line and selling pics of my feet. Must be a right little earner.
i wonder, with feet, does size matter 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Happy First Day of Spring Scruncherinos!

I wonder what our Loz and Chaz will get up to this weekend? Takeaway on speed dial or radio silence as they yet again visit people during lockdown, I'm on the edge of my seat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ive also have had this thought before 🤣
Apparently they like pics of feet treading in baked beans etc 🤣dirty soles of the feet is a fetish 🤣. I put a pair of posh shoes for sale once on a selling site and it’s accidentally got put on FB market place and the amount of weirdos that was messaging me about my feet was hilarious. Asking me questions about my feet 🦶. Size 3 feet I have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine trying to kiss someone with those lips 😂 do they feel rubbery? No shade I just haven't kissed a lady with the big lips like that .

Also been missing as had to go get a seksi new bandage and some pure codiene as was in a wee bit of ouchy
Get ya scrunchie back on ya wrist girl, that'll fix ya! (hope you feel better soon!)

Everything is better with cheese.....
As my eldest says, there is not a meal in the world that cannot be enhanced with the addition of cheese....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive also have had this thought before 🤣
Apparently they like pics of feet treading in baked beans etc 🤣dirty soles of the feet is a fetish 🤣. I put a pair of posh shoes for sale once on a selling site and it’s accidentally got put on FB market place and the amount of weirdos that was messaging me about my feet was hilarious. Asking me questions about my feet 🦶. Size 3 feet I have
Size 3 feet! You lucky thing you can buy all the kids trainers 😂

I googled it and there is a how to guide re:the knickers they constantly call them panties. Do you think Big Loz refers to hers as panties? Can not deal with that thought alone 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I could never watch Gordie Gore, it was just too much for me, I’m all for people having a good time but some things shouldn’t be put on TV🤢 although her getting clotheslined by a towel was pretty funny but the pissin herself after is rank🤢

Vintage Loz pushing a wheelbarrow around. A natural! View attachment 490502
Looks like a giant white chocolate walnut whip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone onto IG after a day of real life 🤣

duck me what is that dinner ... even a rat would run a mile for fear of a cholesterol OD

and an Amazon wish list ? Where’s that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.