Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youre all beaut pre faceapp and post

My faceapp looks so different to the real me I decided to use it as my profile tattle pic!
Changed my hair colour and all, not a home dye job as loz claims

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Youre all beaut pre faceapp and post

My faceapp looks so different to the real me I decided to use it as my profile tattle pic!
Changed my hair colour and all, not a home dye job as loz claims
I'm making bank on Only Fans with this tit.

I mean I'm not but now I say it I may need a new career.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just tried to find the body stocking photo I mean what must Google think of me ( sorry bing) and remember this it's so long ago sometimes you just have to pull out the old records and the greatest hits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am just enjoy my hat. I’m also on new meds and am definitely a bit stoned (legally). Just getting my excuses in now....
also I tried eating a shitload of pineapple to encourage a particularly belligerent baby to evacuate the premise. I say tit load because I did. I also went back and realised I’d need eightybillion pineapples a day for the enzyme jobby to kick start anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am just enjoy my hat. I’m also on new meds and am definitely a bit stoned (legally). Just getting my excuses in now....
also I tried eating a shitload of pineapple to encourage a particularly belligerent baby to evacuate the premise. I say tit load because I did. I also went back and realised I’d need eightybillion pineapples a day for the enzyme jobby to kick start anything.
Your new hat is bewful and also big bear hugs ❤ enjoy your pineapple try the face app it will keep you going big love x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn’t mean to derail with FaceApp (although it is a lot of fun seeing other people’s “faces”) but honestly she is irritating me and boring me in equal measure. She is awful at social media, posting a photo of pineapple she’s picked off a begged Papa John’s pizza to say it gives her “anixtey”. She literally has nothing else to do - use spellcheck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t mean to derail with FaceApp (although it is a lot of fun seeing other people’s “faces”) but honestly she is irritating me and boring me in equal measure. She is awful at social media, posting a photo of pineapple she’s picked off a begged Papa John’s pizza to say it gives her “anxiety”. She literally has nothing else to do - use spellcheck!
I have days like this where I just can't with her and we all know this is leading up to the big "gender reveal" bullshit. Slowly it will sizzle out as we are getting new Love Island soon and when the world opens up the market will be saturated with influencers who have been stabled because of the pandemic. Her baby born news is going to be absolutely zero in July when it's the middle of Love Island Season after two years off ( Winter Love Island didn't count as they are no marks)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have days like this where I just can't with her and we all know this is leading up to the big "gender reveal" bullshit. Slowly it will sizzle out as we are getting new Love Island soon and when the world opens up the market will be saturated with influencers who have been stabled because of the pandemic. Her baby born news is going to be absolutely zero in July when it's the middle of Love Island Season after two years off ( Winter Love Island didn't count as they are no marks)
Thanks love ❤ I guess as much as well all enjoy the Big Loz nonsense it can reach peak-bullshit, and other things happen that put her privileged lifestyle into context. When I say privileged, I mean the money for nothing stuff which I find pretty sickening.

Realised my phone had autocorrected anxiety in my original post so I had to edit it. This is how sloppy BL is, your phone can correct your spelling and she still gets it wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Yeah. She’s so frustrating. Like how she thinks she looks like her pictures. That grates me. And we are all jealous. Stupid twit.

Thanks love ❤ I guess as much as well all enjoy the Big Loz nonsense it can reach peak-bullshit, and other things happen that put her privileged lifestyle into context. When I say privileged, I mean the money for nothing stuff which I find pretty sickening.

Realised my phone had autocorrected anxiety in my original post so I had to edit it. This is how sloppy BL is, your phone can correct your spelling and she still gets it wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s getting a few cheap freebies but it looks like she’s hardly promoting much anymore. Not compared to others with more followers etc. and she hardly ever gets more then a few thousand likes.

Bless your heart, remember this is my face today and like Big Loz I may have another one tomorrow 😂 I wasn’t able to Hollywood face myself as it’s not on the basic version which was a disappointment.
Haha I did it too , the Hollywood last night lozza style 🤣

• Haha
Haha I did it too , the Hollywood last night lozza style 🤣
You need to share with the group!

I had a funny thought pop into my head (blame the vodka) that if Big Loz and Oddbod got married and there was a group photo, someone could take the original and FaceApp and photoshop everyone else and leave BL just as she is. It would be absolutely incredible and she wouldn’t be able to say anything about it 🙏🤣

• Haha
You need to share with the group!

I had a funny thought pop into my head (blame the vodka) that if Big Loz and Oddbod got married and there was a group photo, someone could take the original and FaceApp and photoshop everyone else and leave BL just as she is. It would be absolutely incredible and she wouldn’t be able to say anything about it 🙏🤣
You need to drink more vodka more often for those ideas to shine through

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi girls and guys I made a tattle profile a month ago and I read your thread all day about the gender reveal take down and I have to admit this is the funniest thread I’ve read so far, this is my first post and I’m hoping I can join you all on this thread 🙈 I don’t have any social media apart from what’s app and that was because of lock down and face timing family members. Older family members may I had that had most of their forehead on the screen when speaking to me and my son 🙈.
Anyway I first came across Lauren when she did an interview on Loraine about her bum being real and that she didn’t have implants, and I thought back then I’m intrigued with this girl like who is she what does she do where is she from ( I have never watched towie) I knew about Mark because of Michelle Keegan but never knew about lauren, well to say it has been an eye opener occasionally Googling her and reading the same stories on the daily fail about her and her figure hugging clothes and stunning snaps of her in bright orange work out clothes and see through leggings in various different shots I can honestly say I am shocked at how some people are like this now especially on instasham sorry for the long message I’m new on here and this is my first post 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Filtered Hollywood style 🤣
I tried this app it’s well creepy how it completely changes you isn’t this the one with the child features on it? To make you look like a child? And some features you have to pay for don’t you?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Because she isn't actually doing only fans.it is just old rehashed shoot and insta pics just like it always was.

There's nothing to see that's why. All old pics we've all seen before.
My friend did only fans and shut it down after a month on there she only made £80 and the weirdos she came across were completely fucked up she had one messaged that caused her so much distress she closed the account there and then after reading it. The type of people on these private pay sites for dirty photos and videos are not very nice people I don’t know how she can do it?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also I googled her net worth out of curiosity and it says she’s worth 2.1 million, that can’t be true can it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.