Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely memories to have, I'm currently sat (or is it seated :unsure:) here trying to think of mine with my dad as he sadly passed away last week and I'm trying to plan his funeral (and deciding who we're gonna please and who we're gonna huff as can only have 20 to the funeral) but it's all got a bit much so I've come on here to visit my lovely fellow Scrunchies for some light relief and to catch up on Big Lozza's shenanigans. Looks like I haven't missed much, a badly photoshopped pap walk looking like a Caramac, some tit food (as per), and Katie8ee rocking her Dexeys Midnight Runners look!
Oh I'm so sorry to read this. Sending you all the very best ❤

(apologies for my ill- timed post above then, probably about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely memories to have, I'm currently sat (or is it seated :unsure:) here trying to think of mine with my dad as he sadly passed away last week and I'm trying to plan his funeral (and deciding who we're gonna please and who we're gonna huff as can only have 20 to the funeral) but it's all got a bit much so I've come on here to visit my lovely fellow Scrunchies for some light relief and to catch up on Big Lozza's shenanigans. Looks like I haven't missed much, a badly photoshopped pap walk looking like a Caramac, some tit food (as per), and Katie8ee rocking her Dexeys Midnight Runners look!
💜💜💜💜. Keep strong and we’re all thinking of ya

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please accept my condolences. What a horrible time for you and your family and then you have to pick and choose. Sending you much strength 🤗 - people will understand honestly. Looking forward to some more of your smashing posts in the future. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck ME .... when BAY BEE arrives it’s going to be bleeping massive, most likely addicted to sugar.
BAY BEE is gonna come out a giant bleeping JELLY BABY.
Jesus wept I DIDN'T realise she had a starter AND cookie dough!! She is a pig. Why is she not nourishing her body? It's growing a little person who needs minerals from her to grow strong not turn into a pepperoni pizza with cookies for feet!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept I DIDN'T realise she had a starter AND cookie dough!! She is a pig. Why is she not nourishing her body? It's growing a little person who needs minerals from her to grow strong not turn into a pepperoni pizza with cookies for feet!
The woman eats like a 14 year boys whose parents have went to Benidorm for 2 weeks and left the 14 year old with a 19 year old whose supposed to be in charge but at his birds getting fucked constantly - whilst little brother is on PlayStation 24/7 - pissing in a coke bottle to save toilet trips and eating pizza.
thats PEPPA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously Loz, eating healthily is NOT difficult and not expensive (not that the latter should be a problem for Loughton's very own Kim Kardashian of course). Fruit and veg (and not Chaz's 24 hour broiled broccoli), protein, slow release carbs, porridge. Stuffing your gullet with Papa John's - which is packed with salt, sugar and additives is NOT good for a pregnant woman. I mean if it was a one-off, fine. But we know she has this at least a few times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cant wait for the HOLLYWOOD filter on BAY BEE
I really like them - whereabouts in Chelsea was that pic taken - is it a nomadic art installation? I want to bite the purple one's head off - munch!

Breaking news: Lozza has finally spat out her BayBeh and here is the first picture
I'd hate to burp it ha ha!

Seriously Loz, eating healthily is NOT difficult and not expensive (not that the latter should be a problem for Loughton's very own Kim Kardashian of course). Fruit and veg (and not Chaz's 24 hour broiled broccoli), protein, slow release carbs, porridge. Stuffing your gullet with Papa John's - which is packed with salt, sugar and additives is NOT good for a pregnant woman. I mean if it was a one-off, fine. But we know she has this at least a few times a week.
There is an article, I use the word loosely, on DM site comparing frozen deliverable meals - lots of them are actually healthy! She should 'ave a butchers'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless you ❤🤗love and hugs for you at this horrible time, am so sorry x we are here anytime you need a cheer up or a rant. And with Lozza's antics, there's always bloody something to laugh at 🤣

• Heart
Whatever that pie was in her last story looked like tit #nightoffcooking hahah as if she ever cooks and if she does it looks like tit.

I'm very much having a nineties night wearing my dungarees, my little pony socks,scrunchie and listening to the counting crows while drinking a long vodka by a fire on the beach

Love you lads #scrunchiepower
I WANT SOME MY LITTLE PONY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Thought out of sheer boredom I would have a gander at her insta highlights - I only saw the 1st story on the 1st highlight and straight away I was like, yep can't watch these. It was this gem.

When the cartoon character on her logo looks more like the photoshopped version of her, and neither of them look like actual her! Note the teeny waist too, she really is in cloud cuckoo land.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Odd bod had packet rice and a chicken breast and was showing it off like it was a master chef creation 😳

Thought out of sheer boredom I would have a gander at her insta highlights - I only saw the 1st story on the 1st highlight and straight away I was like, yep can't watch these. It was this gem.

When the cartoon character on her logo looks more like the photoshopped version of her, and neither of them look like actual her! Note the teeny waist too, she really is in cloud cuckoo land.
She wishes she looked like that 🙄 she’s such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.