Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
281F2FA0-671D-4BD0-BEA5-E8D4592100BC.png

Free pizza. And maybe they sent her a new face. Looks like it’s been cut and pasted on. That’s how fake it looks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

wrongturn

I called Larosa a couple of threads back and I’m sticking with it 😁

Ps @Katie8ee re the celebrating Mother’s Day as an expectant mum, I feel the same re tempting fate.

Each to their own, of course, but from personal experience I have had 5 miscarriages (lucky enough to eventually have my boy) but until that baby was safe in my arms I was taking nothing for granted...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Clickbait

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies. I am never drinking again. Going to lie down in a darkened room. Wake me up when she does the sham baby reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Clickbait

VIP Member
Sadly for some children who maybe struggle with school, they see people like the stars of TOWIE or Love Island and think that they don’t need to persevere because they can still have a house, holidays, and nice things if they look good in swimwear, and are willing to share their lives on social media.

And if I was their parents, it would be a struggle to try and convince them that the lives these people live aren’t as much fun or as glamorous as they appear. Most of us have been stuck at home for the last few months abiding by the rules, not seeing friends or family, not going abroad. But these ‘influencers’ have been breaking the rules (with zero consequences) and having multiple holidays.

When you get older you can read between the lines and realise it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors (rented flats and cars and hired designer wear) and some major sacrifices to be made (Dubai porta pottying) to maintain this ‘perfect’ lifestyle.

I hope that she will want to support her baby to have a better existence than the one she has chosen for herself.

• Heart

Sasha Sinclair

Would be nice if she was more focused on raising a healthy , happy baby rather than trying to achieve (a photoshopped) slim figure. She needs to bore off , so predictable.

WordSalad

VIP Member
Sometimes I read her stories and out loud I say "fuck off" 😂. The tag line says "wonder if I can do this to my body after the baby". Maybe she should focus on looking after her body before she has the bloody baby instead of being an absolute slob.

It's kiddos for me, I listened to a podcast and one of the guests said this word over and over and I had to skip the episode.
Do what to her body? Photoshop it to death as usual? Of course she can, gonna to take a bit longer though as she'll be the size of a house by then. If she isn't already.

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
Potatoe
gravey
Worster

my phone wouldn’t even let me try lozza’s version of Worcester until attempt 3

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member

Hello DM writers who scan this thread! We cant keep doing the heavy lifting one day we shall all require jet skis in compensation which we shall use for our Summer Adventure "Scrunchies by the lake"

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Well hello baby scrunchie! Welcome to the mad house. This thread started as a Lauren Goodger thread, then became a BIg Loz thread and a little community of idiots who have been having fun in lockdown. Sure some read this thread and think we are weird but it's so much fun. Lozza really does do the most stupid bloody things it causes is to lose the plot and produce mental content sometimes only we understand 🤣. Anyway few rules... Remember to always keep your sink clean!! 🤣🤣
And your cupboard full of sweetcorn, your fridge full of vine tommies and the most important thing......scrunchie around your wrist. For added kudos get a Facetune app thingy and post how you might look if your face was sandblasted. taken apart and put back together with 50% left out and hadn't had any highlights/lowlights done in 3 months like the rest of the population. Oh and get some tippex for that luxe manickyooer look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

roseturntupnose

I'm lost for words.
My brain needed a phone free day and I've caught up to selling used thongs, and her amazon wish list. Beggy sue. Can't believe she's not embarrassed. Imo this is a new low for her, bloody Amazon wish list 😂😂😂. Who does she think she is.

Side point 1. My husbands side job is a delivery driver and theres huge business in selling used underwear. The amount of packages he delivers with the company info on the outside about selling used underwear sealed for freshness for your pleasure. Anyone fancy making a few quid?

Side point 2. A wealthy older gent found my fb the other day and invited me to be his sugar baby.. I told said used pants delivering husband and responded saying I'm happily married and do not wish to take part in any sexual or flirty communication but me and mr turntupnose could do with a spare few quid so am willing to take your money. Safe to say he read but never responded 😆🤪🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe I should make an Amazon wish list and send it over.

• Haha
  • Wow

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Also can I just say scrunchies ok I got drunk today as the Mothers Day etc had annoyed me in general and just some work stuff and then my best friend was on the zoom and said let's have a wee white russian together.

But if anyone is on this thread bringing negativity then it's not what we are about at all. We are so in lovely love with each other and you guys get me through shit days.

*mic drop*

and yes I am at this moment sat in a forest by a loch with a friend with wee shivering hands but had to say that because you guys are the best !

• Heart