Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. Why is she asking this stuff on Instagram. You can read everything online or buy a book, pineapple is bad for your baby? She suffers from "anixtey" Over a couple of bits of fruit but rams so much salt, crap carbs, processed meat and crap into her hole everyday!
She is a joke!
I think she has been reading here or mole man has and thought ooh I'll post some fruit that I am pretending to eat. FOOL!!
Is she really so stupid? Like really 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept. Why is she asking this stuff on Instagram. You can read everything online or buy a book, pineapple is bad for your baby? She suffers from "anixtey" Over a couple of bits of fruit but rams so much salt, crap carbs, processed meat and crap into her hole everyday!
She is a joke!
I think she has been reading here or mole man has and thought ooh I'll post some fruit that I am pretending to eat. FOOL!!
I got a right laugh at her spitting out the one healthy thing,she eats this week. How can she act concerned,when she is fast approaching gestational diabetes?

• Heart
So one minute she's asking is the Emma willis birth programme going to be too much for her to watch?

Yet the other week she said she's been watching one born every minute ......

Either an unclaimed ad..... begging for engagement.... or plain stupidity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She could do with spitting out all the unhealthy takeaways rather than a tiny bit of pineapple that she’s probably eaten twice in the last few months unlike 3 pizzas in a week!! Don’t even get me started in her moaning about people giving her the “incorrect” info on Instagram when she can say that the pandemic is the same as a cold snd for people not to get a vaccine!! Oh and try reading a pregnancy book as that will tell you what you can snd can’t eat. Jeez this woman grates on me so bad!!
She only has pineapple on pizza!! 🍍🍕and what the hell is that spelling of anxiety? I got anxiety reading that! Spell check Lozza!! Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an absolute idiot, does this mean she has been following the advice of every DM she has been receiving? I mean no offence but there are some absolute idiots on the internet.

As mentioned before it's the salt for me. I have a very hard time with salt hence totally overhauling my diet and I wasn't eating a third as much as she does my body just didn't agree with it. Salt is disgusting for your body and sadly all takeaways, processed tit she eats is layered in the stuff. It's not good for one human heart never mind two.

Ps : Think it's a bit early on the thread for one of my let's stop naming everything anxiety when we are responsible for our own seretonin a lot of the time rants. Stop eating tit and exercise get outside and have a bleeping banana.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So one minute she's asking is the Emma willis birth programme going to be too much for her to watch?

Yet the other week she said she's been watching one born every minute ......

Either an unclaimed ad..... begging for engagement.... or plain stupidity
I would go with stupidity 😂

• Haha
What an absolute idiot, does this mean she has been following the advice of every DM she has been receiving? I mean no offence but there are some absolute idiots on the internet.

As mentioned before it's the salt for me. I have a very hard time with salt hence totally overhauling my diet and I wasn't eating a third as much as she does my body just didn't agree with it. Salt is disgusting for your body and sadly all takeaways, processed tit she eats is layered in the stuff. It's not good for one human heart never mind two.
You look wonderful in your little green hat @Katie8ee 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aye ok hen because this is YOU! deluded idiot. Also those hoove shoes give me the fear.

Almost forgot the class caption! She does realize that she doesn't get to go #outout like the rest of us when this is over as she will have a baby like she knows this right ? No Freedom Independence Day Mega Lash for Big Loz as she will be 7-11 months pregnant depending on her story that day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aye ok hen because this is YOU! deluded idiot. Also those hoove shoes give me the fear.

Almost forgot the class caption! She does realize that she doesn't get to go #outout like the rest of us when this is over as she will have a baby like she knows this right ? No Freedom Independence Day Mega Lash for Big Loz as she will be 7-11 months pregnant depending on her story that day.
The “no filter” thing that she wanted to start lasted long...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The “no filter” thing that she wanted to start didn’t last long...😂
I tried to make sense of the caption I mean I got the gist of it but then made my head hurt. Also if you look closely the sleeves on her top appear to have zips 😬 what does it all mean?

• Haha
I tried to make sense of the caption I mean I got the gist of it but then made my head hurt. Also if you look closely the sleeves on her top appear to have zips 😬 what does it all mean?
I haven’t got a clue. It’s also making my head hurt. It would’ve been another simple if she just said “we are in this together”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.