Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Can I just say for the person finding people speculating on her intellectual ability offensive, nobody is slagging off anyone with learning difficulties here. This thread is full of banter and jokes but they are not jokes made at the expense of any group of society at all. From what I can see people are saying if she was intellectually challenged they would feel remorseful for slagging off her use of the English language as maybe it’s done to the best of her abilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Dagenham Dave

I don’t understand Lauren, I don’t understand her bump, I don’t understand her beg list on OnlyFlange, I don’t understand her grammar, I don’t understand the manchild baby daddy and I don’t even understand what the word understand means as I’ve said it too many times and now it doesn’t sound right 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Glasgow is hardly up the highlands 😂😂 don’t tell me - we all wear kilts and drink whisky all day, whilst tossing logs 🙄 get a grip 🥱😴🥱😴🥱
Seriously? If you had been on this thread the last few months you would know a few of us like we all know each other. We have a few standing jokes regarding @Katie8ee living up in the mountains to which she laughs at AND pokes fun at it too. Now jog on mate we don't need your negativity round us lot 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow, you chicks are HOT stuff.

I'm going to start my own OnlyFans page. But mine will be OnlyGrans. For all us podgy, middle aged types who might appeal to a few knuckle draggers with bad eyesight.:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

JakeM

VIP Member
Worster? Gravey? Potatoe? Fucking hell, Lauren! 34 and can’t even spell gravy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Haha, do you think they'd pay extra for some yellow toenails, a couple of bunions, some sock fluff between the toes and a nice ripe verruca or two?

I've got lovely feet me...........after I've had the vet in once a month 🤣🤣🤣
Ha ! Mine are so bad even I don't want to touch them........that being said, those scholl angle grinders for hard skin / manky toenails and their foot socks have done wonders without me actually having to go near them them *shudders*

Labrador. 10 years old female ☺
She's a looker ! I have a boy collie x black lab, looks very much like her. He's ten now so has grey coming through - still a handsome devil :love:

marley.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Jesus christ! That is ridiculous- enough for 10 people at least. She is like a bin with teeth.
I haven't posted before but Absolutely wet myself laughing at some of the comments on here but OH MY GOD A BIN WITH TEETH HAHAHAHA I am officially DEAD hahhahhahhahahhah xx😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
ALL THAT FUCKING FOOD AND A GIFTED BASIC PRAM she annoys me so much, greedy fucking lazy bint. Been couple hours and I am still annoyed, she won't of even paid for the take out. Tagging Pappa John's like he's her best mate. They must pick up the phone and be like "Pappa it's that BAFTA award winning greedy plastic fucker wanting 4 pizzas, 4 starters, 200 chicken nuggets, 800 cookie doughs and a Partridge in a fucking pear tree"

Go volunteer in a food bank or something it may open your eyes to how much you eat daily compared to ONE family!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Sorry not sure if this has been posted. But it’s quite interesting. BBC doing the same.
Does that mean Lozza can’t go on TV anymore. 😂😂

I think it’s great if TV does this. Will stop it becoming normal and hopefully stop young girls from going down this route.

• Wow

roseturntupnose

Sadly iirc there is some sort of privacy clause on Only Fans that if you take screenshots and repost you can get done for it so there is no way papers could print the details of what they do as all the content is copyright unlike Instagram etc.
Ah glad I didnt quit the day job and get myself a career writing for the dm then, would have ended in arrest or being sued from spilling only fans content and un photo shopped images 😅

Think someone else said larose, this is a definite top of the list. Combining both her first and middle name for extra impact. She wouldn't want her daughters name being said without a mental image of her coming up shaking her ass in fishnets.

Rosilou
Rosa (it was short on charles post)
Rosabella
Monrose
Rosi (copying sam faiers daughter but spelling it without the e)
Rosali
Rosheesh
Free foodrose
Free basic pramrose
Yungela-rose
Cant afford waitrose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I mean the gravEy in a plastic cup is grim but not as grim as having plastic cups for use in your house! The hypocrite strikes again "oh save the animals at Sea World" while drinking out her plastic cups with her stupid balloons that both end up in our oceans.

Dick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
This is all that is left from all that food.
I've taken one for the scrunchies and looked back at her food prep. There were at least 35 roasties in the tray that went into the oven. There are 5 on the leftover plate. Now, and here's where you're gonna have to be brave to get your heads round this, that means they shovelled 30 roasties into their gobs between the pair of them. I'll leave you with that thought while I pour a glass of something and toddle off to watch LOD, so I will!

• Wow
  • Sick

Lgrace90

Papa johns gifting food to people who have money seriously makes me ill. There are starving and homeless people in this country and they’re feeding people who can afford it?! I’m not suggesting papa johns can restore the country and feed all the starving but jheeeez I wouldn’t order off them again now