Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Loz wasn't in Love Island. Mike was broke, Sophie drugs, Caroline other suicide attempts. I agree ITV had a duty of care but I don't think they had any idea what was going to happen which isn't an excuse in anyway - it has been pointed out that BB spawned the same kind of fairground freak show mentality when choosing contestants. I didn't watch any of it ever. Just tasteless. I think people are very good at hiding things anyway until things don't go their way. Sad but if people turned off maybe proper programs would be made but I think not any more.

Well they are different. Couples and families apparently watch LI but I think that OF is watched by solo peeps for sexual gratification.

I know Loz wasn't in LI, I was using the show as an example.

Of course they couldn't have known what would happen, but surely they can try and stop it happening again? I also don't think we should just box people into one reason for suicide, ie. Mike was broke and Sophie did do drugs, but I'm sure it's a lot more complex than that.

OF and LI are not that different. It's sexual gratification and sexualising people in both cases, no matter if the 'whole family' watches it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Kem won Love Island and is very successful from that he does the Official Love Island Podcast/This Morning/ various other shows and projects. He also has a clothing Collab which ok it's Primark but its been around for years and is really successful not just in The UK. The restaurant is his own and he has been building it and getting it ready to open but obviously lockdown.

In general from everything I know of him he seems a lovely young guy. He would gain nothing from being linked to Big Loz as he's much more successful and rich than she has ever been. He has also just split up with his long term girlfriend in December.

I sound like the President of the Kem fan club and honestly I'm not 😂 he was funny on Love Island, he is good on the podcast and I think he seems lovely which is why the thought of Big Loz getting off with him is horrifying 😂😂😂😂

He also always does that Soccer Aid and is an ambassador for CALM regarding men's mental health. I sound like his Mother trying to big him up to find him a female.
Yeah I liked him to. Seemed like a nice guy.

Reactions: 1

Kiki999

I think we know that !
'Does anyone else wonder if she does actually have some form of learning difficulties? She really seems very illiterate fir this day and age and just quite dim is all respects. I would hate to be taking the pee out if someone with a genuine disability'

and then it was agreed with.... so didn't sound like it