Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now (please don't hear that in a Jimmy Sav-vile voice) what have we here, she's now 18 weeks gone:

" She told fans that she is currently 18 weeks pregnant, and that boyfriend Charles, 23, couldn't believe she'd had a positive test when she first told him. "

Lauren Goodger hits back at fan who accused her of wearing a waist trainer while pregnant (thesun.co.uk)
Cant lie straight in bed! How can anyone be so bloody dense? You have to be clever to be a good liar n shes thick as mince. It will all come back and bite her on her enormous arse. And you successfully planted an ear worm as all could hear was Jimmy saville voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant lie straight in bed! How can anyone be so bloody dense? You have to be clever to be a good liar n shes thick as mince. It will all come back and bite her on her enormous arse. And you successfully planted an ear worm as all could hear was Jimmy saville voice!
It absolutely makes no sense.

either they were hooking up before they announced it (lockdown rule breaking cover up) OR, she’s not as far along. I doubt it’s fake tbh. Although I wouldn’t put it past her and her agent/manager.

Reactions: 10
So sorry but I've had my afternoon ruined by Skanky Flaps* spoiling my afternoon by being on the Rylan show on Radio 2 and stopping me from clearing out my outhouse.

*Katie Price

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi... they closed the last thread! all travel including compassionate and compelling travel wont be considered until 26jan. So need to submit an application so that we can attend funeral. Xxx
I am sorry to hear they have totally closed the borders again. I have my fingers crossed that they accept your application and you get to say goodbye to your father. I am truly sorry for your loss ☹. Please take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its so strange as she is such a money grabber so it makes sense that is she really early and getting every penny out of this but is now saying she waited until a lot later to announce. She has only just shown some scan pics (one looks to be an early scan and then the bigger one looks far more formed). She didn't show eitherduring the magazine reveal, she showed ones on Instagram that indicate she had scan pics to share with the magazine as per the dates but they didn't publish them. She is between 3.5 months and 18 weeks due between July and September if due on time. She has a huge bumb from the minute she found out she was pregnant due to the strength of her hormones (she has the strong ones). She went to the pound shop to get her pregacy tes with Charles while he was also somewhere else with work (has since worked an additional 2 days so back off please). She did the tes and rang him while he was outside the door as they had just been out together/was at work/ was downstairs sleeping. We will all have Lozza baby brians at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its so strange as she is such a money grabber so it makes sense that is she really early and getting every penny out of this but is now saying she waited until a lot later to announce. She has only just shown some scan pics (one looks to be an early scan and then the bigger one looks far more formed). She didn't show eitherduring the magazine reveal, she showed ones on Instagram that indicate she had scan pics to share with the magazine as per the dates but they didn't publish them. She is between 3.5 months and 18 weeks due between July and September if due on time. She has a huge bumb from the minute she found out she was pregnant due to the strength of her hormones (she has the strong ones). She went to the pound shop to get her pregacy tes with Charles while he was also somewhere else with work (has since worked an additional 2 days so back off please). She did the tes and rang him while he was outside the door as they had just been out together/was at work/ was downstairs sleeping. We will all have Lozza baby brians at this rate.
‘Pregacy tes’ hahaha why does she talk like that it’s infuriating! Also, in the video she put up of the ultrasound you can clearly hear the doctor say ‘his little foot in the corner...’. And yet she’s still saying I think I’m having a girl, blah blah blah. To me that is proof she is using the baby for exposure and money, ie she will sell the story of her gender reveal to the highest bidder even though the idiot has already given it away. I may have misheard the doctor but I doubt it, it was pretty clear!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s a thought: how long before we have to endure daily bare bump pics? 🙈
Not to be mean but I’m finding it so funny that she’s trying to make out that her bump is just because of the pregnancy and ‘hormones’ like wtf why does she have special hormones that make her the only woman ever to have a noticeable bump (that looks about 5-7months) at 12/14 weeks or whatever she’s saying she is. She is overweight and has been eating for about 20 people recently, that’s why she has a bump. In the magazine shoot video, When she’s sitting on his lap, the ‘bump’ folds into 3 fat rolls. I’m not shaming her for being fat or eating lots, live and let live, but why is she lying/pretending it’s just a baby bumpo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Our 3am collab made it! Your all very quiet today! I have got caught up with deep cleaning but shall be here in a while to get the gossip.

The Daily Mail comments today are absolutely savage. Happy to report my tuna comment made it through the moderation!

I see from her stories Big Loz is out on another adventure. We also have a new photo from Chaz of him and some woman with an avatar face and some sort of ropey thing round her arm. It looks like he is kissing a page in a magazine .
Has she photoshopped his hands for her hands lol 😄 x

Two pics will be put up tonight I made earlier 💕 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's time travelling now as in this article she clarifies that she used the waist trainer "loads" through the first lockdown and when the photo was taken she wasn't pregnant. Yet in said photo she is wearing an outfit from a brand that didn't exist until Autumn and that she didn't start promoting until December.

I have attached a picture of first lockdown just for inspection purposes.

Secondly in my investigation I found this article of her drinking cocktails (we also had stories) on October 13th. Was she by this point not pregnant with the Julember baby?

Anyhoo back to my cleaning.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's time travelling now as in this article she clarifies that she used the waist trainer "loads" through the first lockdown and when the photo was taken she wasn't pregnant. Yet in said photo she is wearing an outfit from a brand that didn't exist until Autumn and that she didn't start promoting until December.

Secondly in my investigation I found this article of her drinking cocktails (we also had stories) on October 13th. Was she by this point not pregnant with the Julember baby?

You have been watching too many detective shows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The crap she is spouting is shocking. For bloody years and years women have had babies, professionals have delivered babies and this idiot has now changed all that history by having a "huge bump was cos my hormones a strong" Or "the bump is big but will settle" No you fanny it won't. You are fat, it is fat. It's photoshopped to look like a bump. If you were thin you would have a neat little bump that will grow. No offence to larger ladies by the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

None of it makes any sense at all. The photo she posted promoting the waist trainer is even funnier because it’s a photo of her wearing a sports bra and cycling shorts, which she posted on her stories, without the waist trainer. It is photoshopped on! Well we all know she doesn’t try the products she promotes, we’ve seen it from the horses mouth on the BBC3 sting.
Side note, does she have professionals who edit her photos? I’m ashamed to admit I’ve been partial to a little skin smoothing and teeth whitening on some of my own photos. However she seems to be able to create a whole new face?! I wouldn’t be interested in catfishing personally but seriously how does she do it!

Reactions: 11
This isn’t entirely relevant to the pregnancy but I was watching some old eps of TOWIE including the one where mark proposes to Lauren. Is it just me or is there not a single scene where he treats her with respect, love or even basic decency... he proposes in a pub car park as a direct result of hearing she’s getting her ‘Mark’ tattoo lasered off. My point is why does she always say they were together 10 years and that they had this amazing relationship, when they were on and off at best, and he constantly cheated. It seemed to me like control and possessiveness not love. She should really let go of him. My first love was lovely and I think about him very often actually, but I certainly would not if he continually emotionally abused me, joked about removing his wedding ring to sleep with other women, and basically had no friendship or affection with me!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.