Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I would watch a big loz baby reality show. It would be 'car crash ' tv

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would anyone in this thread actually watch the show? I don’t think I could handle a full episode of her 🥴. I’d want to lob the telly through the window.
Not me, screw that! rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t see her doing a show as it would show her actual body. Unless it was filmed by backgrid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d only watch it for this thread. ‘Big loz’ and her tiny dainty hands hold no interest for me usually.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🥳 👄My first thread title! Though, it was a collaboration, really, as I was just expanding on Katie8ee's first suggestion

Lauren Goodger#11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian the smell of Tuna has us crying.
Our 3am collab made it! Your all very quiet today! I have got caught up with deep cleaning but shall be here in a while to get the gossip.

The Daily Mail comments today are absolutely savage. Happy to report my tuna comment made it through the moderation!

I see from her stories Big Loz is out on another adventure. We also have a new photo from Chaz of him and some woman with an avatar face and some sort of ropey thing round her arm. It looks like he is kissing a page in a magazine .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Would anyone in this thread actually watch the show? I don’t think I could handle a full episode of her 🥴. I’d want to lob the telly through the window.
Hi... they closed the last thread! all travel including compassionate and compelling travel wont be considered until 26jan. So need to submit an application so that we can attend funeral. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
If she gets a show
Our 3am collab made it! Your all very quiet today! I have got caught up with deep cleaning but shall be here in a while to get the gossip.

The Daily Mail comments today are absolutely savage. Happy to report my tuna comment made it through the moderation!

I see from her stories Big Loz is out on another adventure. We also have a new photo from Chaz of him and some woman with an avatar face and some sort of ropey thing round her arm. It looks like he is kissing a page in a magazine .
As if her face is that thin 🙈🤣who is she kidding ? Her jaw is like desperate Dan !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m ashamed to say I’d probably watch it and totally troll myself. I have a grim fascination with these bottom feeders and their bizarre lifestyles 😬
Haha same! Can you imagine though if we all ended up watching and.......*liking* her?!?! May very well backfire. Tbh, I haven’t got anything against her - thought she’s been treated abysmally and clearly has issues. But she does make me want to launch my phone repeatedly with her silliness. I don’t even Instagram her, just keep up to date on here!

Reactions: 4
Haha same! Can you imagine though if we all ended up watching and.......*liking* her?!?! May very well backfire. Tbh, I haven’t got anything against her - thought she’s been treated abysmally and clearly has issues. But she does make me want to launch my phone repeatedly with her silliness. I don’t even Instagram her, just keep up to date on here!
Same here! I just find her grimly compelling 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It just makes absolutely no sense, is Charlie really that good of an actor or is he really into her? I don’t see how this could possibly be genuine, she appears to have conceived on the first date. He is a 23 year old kid who likes boys... makes no sense that he’s madly in love with a washed up z lister the same age give or take as his own mother

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same here! I just find her grimly compelling 😬
She might actually be a nice person.....but my word, she doesn’t half make or be made to make some bad choices. All about the fame isn’t it? Whatever she can do. Makes me kinda sad.....just settle down hun, have a nice quiet life, go out with your mates (who are they??) and just be good at *something*!

it’s all so cringey, but I’d watch the tv doc, just to try and get a glimpse of her when she’s not pulling a stunt.

Reactions: 7
It just makes absolutely no sense, is Charlie really that good of an actor or is he really into her? I don’t see how this could possibly be genuine, she appears to have conceived on the first date. He is a 23 year old kid who likes boys... makes no sense that he’s madly in love with a washed up z lister the same age give or take as his own mother
It really doesn’t does it? I am DYING to know the real story behind it all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.