Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought of a picture for Pom

a field of sweet corn with 3 scarecrows with all of big lozzas many faces. I have far too much time on my hands at the moment πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just thought of a picture for Pom

a field of sweet corn with 3 scarecrows with all of big lozzas many faces. I have far too much time on my hands at the moment πŸ™ˆ
Loooool πŸ˜„ xx
I make that later to add on for you tomorrow ❀😘 xx

Time to eat back later tonight πŸ₯° xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Big Loz and a fan discuss "Baby Brian" absolute quality.
Jeez, she’s so thick, she’s probably thinking β€œdamn, I should of done this yonks ago! Everyone loves me now I’ve got a corn in the oven”

For whoever mentioned her big hands this one's for you πŸ˜‚
Yep, that’ll be me! As if she’s actually defending the size of her hands and feet! The girl is an absolute head the ball 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are going to be a Mum and your asking advice on what to have for your tea?! Stir fry, fajitas, soup, chilli, fish pie...I mean the list really is endless of decent meals full of goodness that you can make! Get some fruit and veg inside you...really doesn’t need cooking and doesn’t take a genius to work out it’s good for you! This person is going to be bringing another life into the world....wow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand all the flip flopping on her due date it’s an actual joke she thinks people are really stupid and will just swallow her pure lies! She’s more than 4 months thats why. Watch the baby come β€œearly” you can literally work out your due a date with a calculator on Google πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ By the DAY not oh maybe June maybe august WTF how thick can one person actually be.

Reactions: 12
You are going to be a Mum and your asking advice on what to have for your tea?! Stir fry, fajitas, soup, chilli, fish pie...I mean the list really is endless of decent meals full of goodness that you can make! Get some fruit and veg inside you...really doesn’t need cooking and doesn’t take a genius to work out it’s good for you! This person is going to be bringing another life into the world....wow
I want goodness, is that what she asked Charlie for back In October..?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant as always Pom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

I thought I pop on as I don't know if it's a tattle fault as my notifications for alerts aren't showing since after 4.40pm today..I thought I l let others know just in case they having problems also ❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.