Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She's too undisciplined and LAZY. She's all excited now but it's not gonna last. She's gonna claim it made her sick or some damn thing when she decides she wants to eat the way she always does. For crying out loud, the day she announced doing it she had just talked about how she makes her super cheesy Mac & cheese.
Yep.
She's already complaining about blotches on her face and it's because of being allergic to her sweat. 😆 🤣
So it begins...
She's never going to stop her admitted binge eating.
Counseling should be required to get on that shit just like for gastric bypass surgery.
She and her BFF (Priscilla Maass) are literally the biggest failures on social media.
#LaurenBrazee
#failure

• Heart
Reactions: 1

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Poor John. Back again with another "starting over" video. I get it. Backslides happen, but he just seemed so down - I don't know why he continues to vlog - it's her thing, not his. Go back to work at a fulfilling job so you can help support your family. Lauren has scaled WAY back on vlogs but can't stay away from Instagram stories and reels. It's manic really. And I know reels and stories don't pay a thing. I see she's trying to get sponsorships - the new "hands free shoes" she keeps talking about. I don't know how they're paying their bills, honestly. Down 50% in subscribers in the last 30 days and look at her monthly/yearly projections. What few sponsored videos she does can't pay much. I don't get it.
1643318163583.png

Sweetums

VIP Member
Lauren and her mom just did podcast and Lauren admitted John would still be working because his govt job was considered essential. All these Youtubers whose husbands quit to “help” with Youtube videos are now regretting making such an impulsive decision.
What exactly does John do as a job on line now. Does he have a vlog?

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Anyone who makes a video with this audio is a first class turd. It's like pictures of your family wearing matching Christmas pajamas--there is no faster way to eliminate my esteem for you. Literally you could be convicted of a felony and I'd be like, "Eh...nobody is perfect....I don't know the context.....I haven't walked in their shoes." But use of this audio...it's very hard to come back from this and seem likable.

It was vile when it was spoken by Cardi B. It's still nails on chalkboard when spoken by anybody else. But when spoken by some fifth rate vlogger because not all commentary on them are slobbering praise it's just.....I can't believe anybody likes or supports this.

Lauren, so few people care about you or your content that we can't even hardly be bothered to get a respectable thread going for you. Honestly I don't think I've ever watched a single one of her videos beginning to end.
She's a vile disgusting pig.
Just like Tinkerhog.
That video is proof.

scottishsiren

Lauren and her mum posted a vlog last night which I had to watch called I'm a big fat liar! You can imagine my excitement that this would be some kind of expose? Nah spoiler alert! Just more moaning about negative comments and people who she says she feels sorry for because their lives must suck if they want to view her as Entertainment ! I think her mum is okay but Lauren definitely is the boss in that dynamic. Admits to deleting negative comments as her daughter reads them! Just wow!

me-seets

She doesn't have a shred of willpower. She won't have it after her surgery either.

Not to mention her kid is on her way to being huge as well. How could she not?

I agree....He needs to get his ass a JOB...

Honestly they are two train wrecks
She doesn't have a shred of willpower. She won't have it after her surgery either.

Not to mention her kid is on her way to being huge as well. How could she not?

I agree....He needs to get his ass a JOB...

Honestly they are two train wrecks
I agree. I went through severe depression and i realized its 90% you wanting to het out of it and 10% of all other help. I got through it by keeping myself busy with whatever i wanted todo. Shopping or movies something to not make my mind think

Hotographer512

VIP Member
A good regiment would include not binge eating shitty food nightly before bed. It would include moving your body...even a little...each day.
Lauren is too much of a food addict for weight loss to work for her. She wanted an easy fix and she got it.
She's going to have that massive ass and stomach of hers right back to where it was in no time.
All that pharmaceutical drug she's injecting will be a waste of time and money. Just like her BFF's weight surgery was.

Last edited:

preener2345

I get that strength training should be considered an important part of anybody's fitness regimen (including beyond the daily strenuous demands you put on your body already). But.....lady. You need to move. A lot.
This is generally not true. Strength training is far more important than cardio. One can lose pounds by doing either cardio or through diet. They say, you can't outrun a bad diet. Cardio is also good for heart health and other things, but for losing weight, cardio isn't necessary. It might get you a couple hundred extra calories burned is all. You can do that with one less snack.

As for looking better in ones skin, resistance training is far better. Of course, she will end up with lots of loose skin but that shouldn't negate strength training. In the end, a good regiment should include both.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
When I was a young mom and actively parenting( my youngest two are 15 months apart) My kids are now 26,22,20) We were on a consistent schedule. I kept my daughters on the same schedule as my son who was school aged,and my youngest had sleep issues so my days were extremely long! BUT we had it that even if she couldn’t sleep she would rest because we didn’t give into her wanting to go wild at 2 in the morning. My husband was also active duty at the time so between his duty days and if the ship was deployed ( he did his 6months deployment when I was pregnant with our youngest)so I was chasing a barely walking toddler,a kindergartner,while suffering a miscarriage of one of our babies(fraternal twins). Plus we didn’t have the luxury of grandparents near by( my husbands father passed away while he was deployed,we also had 9/11 happen during that time as well) as well as the struggles with severe post partum depression.
My point isn’t to say that I win the tired mom award,I am saying it that there are people every day who have stress,anxiety,overwhelmed,etc and they do not run to the internet to spill their guts and use it as a free therapy session.
The very thing she hates(judgement,hate,etc) is the very thing she uses for help. She is a mess
I can relate to this post so much. I raised 3 kids on my own. They're now 39, 37 and 36. I separated from their Dad when the oldest was 7. Those days of working full-time, getting them to school, homework and all their activities were exhausting. I always say I have amnesia for most of it because of the stress level and doing it all by myself. My Mom was a blessing after she retired and was able to help out more but I watch Lauren and feel she is just barely a participant in her own life. I feel bad their house burned down and I hope they're able to dig their way out of this tragedy but I honestly don't think they have the desire to do what this is going to take in the long run. Sure, they'll get financial help in the short run but if they now have to go rent from a non-family member, they're not going to get the advantage of renting from family if their rent is late. When you have kids and you're doing everything you can to provide for them, who has time to spill their guts on social media every damn day. Like you said, so many deal with the stress, anxiety and being overwhelmed but the last thing you should be doing is rehashing it all for people who don't even know you. It's just weird and dysfunctional to me.

me-seets

I had the same thought. I was also wondering if a therapist would honestly NOT recommend her for the surgery if her mental stuff isn't in order? Can you just waltz in and have bariatric surgery or do you have to have a therapist/psych sign off...? (Genuine question, I have no idea.) John seems to have gained back a lot as well, I'm almost wondering if he'll go this route too eventually.
Agree completely! She hasn’t even attempted to lose weight by at least walking 10 mins a day or eating healthy. Her grocery haul is all processed food full of preservatives and sugar. The latest one had some fresh food but the previous ones were just worse choices for them. If I was struggling with weight issues i will make sure my kids dont but looks like kids health is not a priority in this household. 26 lbs for a 9 month old. Wow. She’s just lazy and wants easy way out which is just waste of time and money. Btw I feel her son is showing mild symptoms of being on the spectrum. No eye contact and slight stimming of hands. I pray to God I m wrong.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Part of her issues are the fact that she was probably spoiled rotten as a child. She seems to constantly need to be the center of attention. She definitely has “look at me” syndrome. No wonder her and Big Percillapotamus are such good friends! What’s the old saying “birds of a feather flock together”
True. Both only children.