Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weight Watchers last month. Weight loss surgery this month. She won't even get out and take a walk with the baby in a stroller. Her mother is a personal trainer. She just will not follow through with anything (sound like anyone else we know?)
I do think that surgery would work for her especially as she would be using insurance which needs therapy etc and various testing rather than big p paying private and not having to do anything therapy wise. I don’t however understand why they never walk anywhere especially to her mums which is literally a two minute drive!
She doesn't walk because she is LAZY to the core .... Any household chore seems to exhaust her eg; folding laundry seems to be beyond her and why she feels the need to video this tit is beyond me .... If she got out on the bike that was donated to them from a viewer from the Nicki TV .. with her kid they would both benefit from that kind of cardio workout ...
All she does is TALK about doing stuff eg KETO ....WW....Exercising AT her MUMS Gym.... etc etc
She's another channel that i'm now not engaging in as its SO repetitive just like the Maassives

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's really a weirdo.
ALL the complaining...shes so tired...all the talk but no action...how obsessed she is with her baby's bowel movements... taking a few week old infant to a fuking chiropractor.. that blew my mind.
She's claiming she's ADHD but goes off the meds... I personally think that was a very incorrect diagnosis to begin with.
She should have been diagnosed with FUBAR and institutionalized!!

Reactions: 3
WOW they really are just following the maassives path ….. WLS one day … Buying a house the next ….. I can see a boat purchase & trailer on the horizon …. Geez

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WOW they really are just following the maassives path ….. WLS one day … Buying a house the next ….. I can see a boat purchase & trailer on the horizon …. Geez
Since her mom owns the house, can’t be that stressful to purchase. I don’t even know how they would qualify with such unstable income from Youtube except her mom is probably carrying the loan for her.

Since her mom owns the house, can’t be that stressful to purchase. I don’t even know how they would qualify with such unstable income from Youtube except her mom is probably carrying the loan for her.
Or sold it to her for little to nothing so they will have instant equity to remodel both bathrooms.
I'll find out if they carried a mortgage and how much.
We'll see. 😆

Reactions: 6
Now she is posting shaming things about the cry it out method. Sorry, Lauren. I had f-ing twins and someone had to cry it out at some point. Doesn’t mean I enjoyed it. Some days I cried with them. I have great sleepers now!! Doesn’t mean they will be bad in school or unlawful as your quotes said. Ridiculous.

Addressing our "why didn't she stay on anxiety meds more than a day"
1634927244112.png

Now she is posting shaming things about the cry it out method. Sorry, Lauren. I had f-ing twins and someone had to cry it out at some point. Doesn’t mean I enjoyed it. Some days I cried with them. I have great sleepers now!! Doesn’t mean they will be bad in school or unlawful as your quotes said. Ridiculous.
Do what you want, just take the word "exhausted" out of your vocabulary. You're no more tired than anyone else. Either get used to it or do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just has fat eyelids!!
They look normal to me. I guess she's like her hero Percillerpotamus in every way. She'll do anything to avoid her kids. The hives. 😆 🤣 😂. Sure.
I think the reason John stays depressed all the time has a lot to do with her constant complaining - never being satisfied or thankful for/with anything.
In addition, she seems to be the dominant one in that house and I just don't think she's in anyway "sweet" or "loving" to John.
John has got to feel so emasculated most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Finally a Lauren Brazee thread. Please keep going as she hopefully sees this one day and realizes things. Ella seems to be too much for her yet she and John want another kid. Isn't obesity one leading cause in birthing an autistic child? Their weight is out of control, like sloppy out of control. They need at least one year of hard exercise and clean eating before even thinking of getting pregnant. Ella is adorable but she is most definitely packing on the pounds. That makes me nervous because being chubby as a kid doesn't always end up in confident adults re: her own parents. Poor thing

And John quitting his job to help Lauren..... help lauren with what? She's home all day while Ella is at school. John has mentioned depression in the past and even made a few videos about it. The last thing he should've done was quit a job to be in the house all day. That whole idea is cringe and made me lose respect for them as a family

Also, Lauren's mom gets on my last nerve. Shes always "yesing" lauren making her feel like shes so smart and grand. They're super emotional about autism, almost to the point where it is annoying. Can we give Lauren's mom a makeover? I'm getting lesbian vibes
Never did underdtand the purpose of growing their hair out only to plop it on top of your head like and old lady. Especially Laurenn She has beautiful hair and she is very pretty. Too young to not give a damn about her appearance.

Never did underdtand the purpose of growing their hair out only to plop it on top of your head like and old lady. Especially Laurenn She has beautiful hair and she is very pretty. Too young to not give a damn about her appearance.
She just spent several hundred going blonde again - and it looks pretty when she wears it down. But she just bundles it up all the time. Why waste money on hair that you're going to hide all the time.

I think she thinks going makeup free/bra free/hair a mess makes her "relatable".

Last edited:
  • Haha
She doesn't walk because she is LAZY to the core .... Any household chore seems to exhaust her eg; folding laundry seems to be beyond her and why she feels the need to video this tit is beyond me .... If she got out on the bike that was donated to them from a viewer from the Nicki TV .. with her kid they would both benefit from that kind of cardio workout ...
All she does is TALK about doing stuff eg KETO ....WW....Exercising AT her MUMS Gym.... etc etc
She's another channel that i'm now not engaging in as its SO repetitive just like the Maassives
That kid has no chance....she'll be 300 pounds soon too....she's well on her way.

Can SOMEONE explain how buying your mothers house can cause so much stress??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Because I simply do not get it. Firefighter Mom probably "sold" it to them for a bucket of chicken and a Pumpkin Spice Latte....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....please girl...you don't have 2 tickles to rub together....you need to exploit you daughter more...keep feeding her too...then you can live like the Maass'

Last edited:
  • Heart
That kid has no chance....she'll be 300 pounds soon too....she's well on her way.

Can SOMEONE explain how buying your mothers house can cause so much stress??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Because I simply do not get it. Firefighter Mom probably "sold" it to them for a bucket of chicken and a Pumpkin Spice Latte....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....please girl...you don't have 2 tickles to rub together....you need to exploit you daughter more...keep feeding her too...then you can live like the Maass'
The stress is probably proving income - or enough income. Their sole income is her YouTube, so even if Mamma is selling the house really cheap, she still has to prove she has steady income for the mortgage. I can hear the bank...."Now, let me get this straight. Your husband doesn't work.....ok....." They're wanting to get a loan big enough to cover the bathrooms renovation. Might be tricky.

The stress is probably proving income - or enough income. Their sole income is her YouTube, so even if Mamma is selling the house really cheap, she still has to prove she has steady income for the mortgage. I can hear the bank...."Now, let me get this straight. Your husband doesn't work.....ok....."
Only if they have to take out a mortgage.
Her crazy mother could only ask for $1.00 as the sales price and they get the deed.
It's not always a mortgage situation.

Why is it that so many patently mentally ill people are followed on YouTube and lauded as supermom's, superwive's? Whilst the rest of the population just gets on with everyday living, doing their best? It's a strange old world, this. Poor Lauren has a truck load of issues going on, she acknowledges that she is a binge eater. If you're reading this, dear girl, please get yourself a few years of counselling THEN have WLS if that is the only way forward. The surgery only cuts your stomach off, not your head. She will still be the same crazy she is now. Now, be crazy... I don't care. But don't post it all over the internet!

Only if they have to take out a mortgage.
Her crazy mother could only ask for $1.00 as the sales price and they get the deed.
It's not always a mortgage situation.
But if she was just going to Deed it to them, that wouldn't require a ton of paperwork and zero stress - it sounded to me like they were going to take a mortgage for the worth of the home and use the overage to remodel the bathrooms. I can't imagine their credit is good and their actual income minus whatever they use as business expenses, etc. it can't look like they make anything at all. It's actually probably a horrible financial idea, especially if their credit is less than stellar. There was no reason at all for them to share this info - it will be super embarrassing if they don't get the loan - but she can't think past the next video and makes mountains out of molehills. It also doesn't make a lot of sense to spend a bunch of money to upgrade bathrooms in that little house - if you ever want to sell it you don't want to run the risk of not getting what you put into it. Of course, they will video the whole reno process and write it off, so...

Part of her issues are the fact that she was probably spoiled rotten as a child. She seems to constantly need to be the center of attention. She definitely has “look at me” syndrome. No wonder her and Big Percillapotamus are such good friends! What’s the old saying “birds of a feather flock together”

Part of her issues are the fact that she was probably spoiled rotten as a child. She seems to constantly need to be the center of attention. She definitely has “look at me” syndrome. No wonder her and Big Percillapotamus are such good friends! What’s the old saying “birds of a feather flock together”
True. Both only children.

Can SOMEONE please tell this hypochondriac, complaining nitwit that the word is ESPECIALLY NOT EXSPECIALLY....holy tit that annoys the life out of me.:mad:

• Haha