Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do a video on what the baby eats in a day?
Nobody gives a tit.
What would be interesting is what does the girl child eat in a day.
That would be interesting.
Of course she'll never show that because she obviously is allowed to eat mass quantities of sugar and carbs.
In a few years or less we'll probably get a video on childhood diabetes.
Not picking on a child, just speculating what could very well happen. I remember when she was allowed to free range food and was eating up to 11 times a day not counting the 3 regular meals.
Pure insanity.

Reactions: 3
Thinking about how/what Ella must eat makes me both so sad for her and completely disgusted by her parents. She is 9 years old and I can't even imagine her diet at this point.

Reactions: 2
So it begins ....she is full steam ahead with Bariatric Surgery ... Is this not a waste of time ?? is this procedure a waste of time for emotional eaters ,
Why can't she just follow in her Husband's footsteps he lost 100lbs just by altering his diet ...
I feel a rerun of pigcilla's journey coming up ,,,

So it begins ....she is full steam ahead with Bariatric Surgery ... Is this not a waste of time ?? is this procedure a waste of time for emotional eaters ,
Why can't she just follow in her Husband's footsteps he lost 100lbs just by altering his diet ...
But we see what happened to John. Most of his is back too. I freaking get it - I was/am an emotional eater, she has GOT to get intense therapy along the way or all this will be for nothing.

Reactions: 4
Some comments were mentioning how Priscilla is gaining most of the weight back, I'm curious to see if they'll be deleted soon.

Reactions: 5
At least she is seeing a therapist and is open about her disorder unlike Piggy. Not to white knight her but I give her that any day right now over that beast.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't have a shred of willpower. She won't have it after her surgery either.

She doesn't walk because she is LAZY to the core .... Any household chore seems to exhaust her eg; folding laundry seems to be beyond her and why she feels the need to video this tit is beyond me .... If she got out on the bike that was donated to them from a viewer from the Nicki TV .. with her kid they would both benefit from that kind of cardio workout ...
All she does is TALK about doing stuff eg KETO ....WW....Exercising AT her MUMS Gym.... etc etc
She's another channel that i'm now not engaging in as its SO repetitive just like the Maassives
Not to mention her kid is on her way to being huge as well. How could she not?

Her most recent vlog has her explaining that she is seeking mental health help. Not putting her down for this by any means but between her and her husbands mental health issues not a good combo. This is only my opinion so trying not to offend anyone, but I think they have too much idle time to sit around and have this kind of stuff manifest. I know when I was raising my kids, I worked a full time job out of the house as did my husband as well as both kids in activities. There wasn’t time to dwell on things. I just think it isn’t a healthy environment to have two parents that are together 24/7 feeding off each other’s mental state. I know last year with the pandemic a lot of people were home together nonstop. Again, people may not agree with me but it’s like drug addicts, when in recovery they are told to not sit around with not much to do because they maybe triggered. I have a relative who has lived this and says idle time is very dangerous for them. I wish her the best but she and her husband need to refocus and have a purpose in life. She even stated she may re-evaluate doing Youtube. They need to pull themselves out of their funk especially with two kids to raise.
I agree....He needs to get his ass a JOB...

John hasn’t done his No Skinny Genes videos in awhile and now has something out about Sept being mental health month and that he has had suicidal thoughts in the last month. I hope he is under some kind of therapy with this. It seems he has talked about this for awhile now. Sad being they just had a beautiful baby boy and have a special needs daughter who needs him to be there.
Honestly they are two train wrecks

At least she is seeing a therapist and is open about her disorder unlike Piggy. Not to white knight her but I give her that any day right now over that beast.
I had the same thought. I was also wondering if a therapist would honestly NOT recommend her for the surgery if her mental stuff isn't in order? Can you just waltz in and have bariatric surgery or do you have to have a therapist/psych sign off...? (Genuine question, I have no idea.) John seems to have gained back a lot as well, I'm almost wondering if he'll go this route too eventually.

I had the same thought. I was also wondering if a therapist would honestly NOT recommend her for the surgery if her mental stuff isn't in order? Can you just waltz in and have bariatric surgery or do you have to have a therapist/psych sign off...? (Genuine question, I have no idea.) John seems to have gained back a lot as well, I'm almost wondering if he'll go this route too eventually.
It depends. Some doctors will do anything... and slso depends on insurance, etc. But no there is no set guidelines. Some places want success... others just want money and really don't care

She doesn't have a shred of willpower. She won't have it after her surgery either.

I agree. I went through severe depression and i realized its 90% you wanting to het out of it and 10% of all other help. I got through it by keeping myself busy with whatever i wanted todo. Shopping or movies something to not make my mind think

This is not a Lauren-specific rant, but it was totally spurred on by her latest video - WHY would you make a useless video about how you're fighting all day cut in with two seconds of baby-at-the-doctor!? WHO CARES??? If you must post on a schedule, can't you possibly find something remotely interesting to share instead???? GAH...

• Haha
It depends. Some doctors will do anything... and slso depends on insurance, etc. But no there is no set guidelines. Some places want success... others just want money and really don't care
My surgery was 12 years ago and it was VERY difficult to get approved with insurance. Lots of requirements as far as co-morbidities and mental health checks & therapy. I really hope the same stands as far as approval requirements.

Agree completely! She hasn’t even attempted to lose weight by at least walking 10 mins a day or eating healthy. Her grocery haul is all processed food full of preservatives and sugar. The latest one had some fresh food but the previous ones were just worse choices for them. If I was struggling with weight issues i will make sure my kids dont but looks like kids health is not a priority in this household. 26 lbs for a 9 month old. Wow. She’s just lazy and wants easy way out which is just waste of time and money. Btw I feel her son is showing mild symptoms of being on the spectrum. No eye contact and slight stimming of hands. I pray to God I m wrong.

Annnnnnnd now she's a redhead. Prob spent a fortune and will have her hair up in a knot 99% of the time.
1639518289126.png

• Haha
So as someone else mentioned a while back on here about that awesome bike that one of the brazee's followers won from the family on YouTube NickyTV, it actually upsets me to see they haven't used it at all, or even shown it except once they received the gift but never since then. They live in a warm climate. There should be zero excuses as to why they aren't using it. John the dad on NickyTV really loved that bike for his son who is on the spectrum, and wanted it to be put to good use to another family with a child on the spectrum but if they're not using it. They should be considering at least returning it back to the family so they can give someone else a chance to win that amazing prize who will actually enjoy it and make use out of it.

• Heart
Funny thing was when they were in the mountains of NC on vacation, the temperatures were extremely mild. 😆 🤣 😂
She probably dressed that poor baby in winter clothes anyway. Afterall, she did put him in an extremely hot Halloween costume and drug him around the neighborhood in Florida heat!
She's a total idiot.