Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ozempic, LB’s miracle obesity shot. It is not an obesity cure. It manages it, but only if you continue taking it….forever. Interesting news beginning to come out about this drug. Lawsuits are ramping up. Stomach paralysis even after you quit the injection. Mental health distress, depression, suicidal ideation. Seems like lifestyle changes and some personal accountability would be a better prescription, but that is just me. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Wowthatskewl

I find it super gross that she constantly let's everyone know she does NOT wear a bra. That's nothing to be proud of. If you can't take a whole 15 seconds out of your day to strap up your tits that's another issue to add to your list.

• Haha

What10001

Chatty Member
Oh boy, this one is a doozy. She’s explaining how much better her mental health is. Really. It’s much better, don’t I seem better?? See how normal I am? I don’t think I’m dying every second. Or am I? Her voice even sounds different, like she’s talking fast, her voice is higher. I don’t know if she’s on medication or if she’s just getting counseling or what but whatever she thinks has cured her, I think she’s bluffing.
My first thought was I wonder what meds she’s on because she was all over the damn place.

• Haha
She's got "health anxiety" for herself and I think she obsesses over every single thing about the baby. His sleep. His food. I mean, it's not rocket science. She makes things so much harder than they have to be. That child has just started sleeping in his bed for naps - either she or John would sit with the baby on their chest while he naps - and they wonder why he couldn't sleep longer than a little bit at a time. good Lord. But yet, when he started eating real food what did she do? Gave him a giant piece of STEAK to gnaw on so he could "learn how to eat". What in the HELL???
I have been a parent for almost fourteen years now and I have literally NEVER heard, not once, that a hunk of steak is a good first food for a BABY. I have no words, LOL.

• Haha

Catwalk

She need to ge5 her kids out for walks with her too and try teaching them how to eat good food I walk on my treadmill for 30 the last 10 minutes I walk and use my 3 pound weight and the stretch out for about 10 if I have time or just best I can she need to do more med work but not every one can get them or has money for them

Hotographer512

VIP Member
In today's vlog she's telling more lies.
Ella grew 5 inches and "didn't gain any weight". Lol
Ella is also diagnosed with ADHD just like mommy. Lol. Lauren has no problem giving those amphetamine pharmaceuticals to a 9 year old but she herself refuses to take them. Lol.
Oh and it dawned on her that moving her huge ass might be helpful in loosing weight. Lol.

PlumBlossom

I’m so glad I found this. She sucks! Her personality is like nails on a chalkboard. She can’t even handle Ella, but sure let’s have more kids. She’s not a good friend to Amanda at all. She was extremely childish and jealous of any attention Amanda would get.
Who's Amanda????

What10001

Chatty Member
Yessss I just watched it and they said her 18month old son is 3 feet tall and 33 pounds. These two are morbidly obese and steady buy whatever they want to eat. They feed their daughter the same stuff and look how heavy she is at 10. I get genetics are a part but I guarantee you if she went on a legit diet for 6 months and stuck to it Lauren could lose 100 pounds without surgery. That means it’s a little more than genetics happening up in that house.

• Haha

ayushiest

Your hair is gorgeous. If you don’t want to wear it down because it’s too hot, it would look great in a high ponytail.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Well, I guess he's not gonna get out of that situation now that she is pregnant! I thought that they could try to be "that" couple doing the whole weight loss journey together. Now Lauren has the best excuse in the world to not worry about her weight! I sincerely hope this pregnancy goes well.
Oh daym!!!
I need to catch up!!

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I’m not sure if she is telling the truth about him having a job for a year. Maybe it’s a part-time job? Some other stream of money has to be coming from somewhere. They are a family of 4 and from what she appears to make from Youtube would not be enough. For his mental health alone I hope this is true. She definitely put it out there that it’s no one’s business, and it’s not, but why be so secretive. She doesn’t have to go into detail about it but she puts everything out there already so why would this be a big deal??
Maybe they're getting food stamps and or WIC and she's thinking by being secretive it won't be found out.?
She's stupid like that.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm sure they are very nice people but to be honest...two depressed overweight unemployed people whining on YouTube does not constitute "a job".

Not to be rude but I don't understand how anyone would be attracted to or respect a male figure who is not a provider in any way shape or form. (Perhaps this is behind the crux of the "issues"/weird cryptic couple venting videos). They both appear to have extensive psychological issues that I hope they seek treatment for. Clearly her parents subsidize and bankroll their entire existence...it's like trying to glorify the trailer park lifestyle on YouTube. 🥴
From what I gathered, in the last video they did together, John had indicated that he had gotten "help" in the past. But it seemed like they were both saying they were counseling each other now. 🤪
What, what?
Once again John mentioned the word "suicidal" in reference to his struggles. How many times does he have to cry out for help before someone hears him?
Either they both are profoundly mentally ill or it's YouTube drama. Maybe it's both. They really need an intervention. Fast.
How her mother can sit idly by and watch them like this beyond comprehension. Her grandchildren have to live in that dysfunction.

cucumber

VIP Member
So, I just want to say something that may go over like a ton of bricks but I am so pissed off right now about all these people jumping on the diabetic drug weight loss journey. I am a T2 diabetic and I just spent the last week hunting down the drug my doctor prescribed, Mounjaro. The Pharmacy said they were going to need to find an alternative so my doctor prescribed Trulicity. I called my pharmacy and they said there was a 3 week backorder for Trulicity but they had one box of Mounjaro left. I had to go an entire week without my weekly injection because people like Lauren want to use these drugs to lose weight. I get it. I think being overweight sucks and if there is a claim of a miracle drug to get the pounds off, sure, why not try it. But now the demand has caused a backlog of supplies and diabetics can't get the drugs.

So, I called my doctors office and told them I finally was able to get Mounjaro and I'm on the waiting list to get Trulicity and they told me all these drugs stores are going to stop filling these orders for non-diabetics because they can't keep up with the demand and doctors are just writing these prescriptions without realizing the amount of people now on this band wagon. I don't think Lauren is going to be able to continue with the drug since now they're limiting who gets it. So she has a months supply and we'll see what happens and whether she gets anymore or tries a different one.

She appears to have deleted my comment (typical MAASS move) but there are people commenting in her vlog letting her know they or their family member can't get the drugs and they ARE diabetic.
I agree with you. Most of these heavyweights are looking for an easy fix. I'd be mad too.

Whale today on Instagram she's of course bitching and complaining as usual.
She also said she's GAINED a pound in one day. 😆 Day 5 of taking that bullshit and gained a pound in one day.
I guess all that binge eating at night she admitted to is catching up with her and I'm glad.
I hope she gains a pound a day from here in out.
I'm personally hoping the whole damn thing turns out to be an EPIC FAIL

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Funny thing was when they were in the mountains of NC on vacation, the temperatures were extremely mild. 😆 🤣 😂
She probably dressed that poor baby in winter clothes anyway. Afterall, she did put him in an extremely hot Halloween costume and drug him around the neighborhood in Florida heat!
She's a total idiot.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Check out her latest Instagram post!
THIS is the REAL Lauren!!!
100%
Amber Turd Jr. Or Maybe Sr.
I bet she talks to John like that often.
He's a wuss for putting up with it.