Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lort. She feeds that kid chocolate croissants first thing in the morning after he didn't sleep all night.
I wonder what she sticks in his mouth right before bed? No wonder he doesn't sleep normally.
She said she spent way too much at Starbucks on gifts for teachers. What? That's pretty rude to say. Of course she circles back and says they're worth it. 🙄
John in the background talking tit the whole time was interesting. He is very passive aggressive. He's also fat.
Lauren claims she's not mentally unstable anymore. If adhd meds made her tired...she ain't got adhd.
Read between the lines and its obvious that she was sneakily shopping/hoping for stimulants to help her with weight-loss.
She didn't get the desired result with the adhd meds so she's going to play dumb at her next appointment hopefully to get stimulants.
In the meantime, shes going to "try" to loose weight herself.
Yeah. Right. 😆 🤣 😂
She's gross. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good lort. She feeds that kid chocolate croissants first thing in the morning after he didn't sleep all night.
I wonder what she sticks in his mouth right before bed? No wonder he doesn't sleep normally.
She said she spent way too much at Starbucks on gifts for teachers. What? That's pretty rude to say. Of course she circles back and says they're worth it. 🙄
John in the background talking tit the whole time was interesting. He is very passive aggressive. He's also fat.
Lauren claims she's not mentally unstable anymore. If adhd meds made her tired...she ain't got adhd.
Read between the lines and its obvious that she was sneakily shopping/hoping for stimulants to help her with weight-loss.
She didn't get the desired result with the adhd meds so she's going to play dumb at her next appointment hopefully to get stimulants.
In the meantime, shes going to "try" to loose weight herself.
Yeah. Right. 😆 🤣 😂
She's gross. 😁
She 100% got on the ADHD meds for the appetite suppressant. So she's on a downer, an upper AND cramming in high caffeine drinks non stop. Her heart could just explode. Jesus. She can't follow through on a single thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She feeds him chocolate croissants but in another video says she does not give him whole milk because he is prone to being overweight. 😂 Someone get her some sense and a new pediatrician immediately. The full spandex outfits on her son are ridiculous. Put him in regular clothes. Or maybe that is too much work for her? :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The little boy is over a year old and she just in the last couple of days started putting him to bed before he falls asleep. They've rocked him to sleep and allowed him to nap on them (for over an hour at a time) for over a year. And she is SHOCKED that he can fall asleep on his own and stay asleep all night. Never crossed her mind that he may not sleep soundly because he is on you the whole time? Her thought process baffles me.

Reactions: 4
Check out her latest Instagram post!
THIS is the REAL Lauren!!!
100%
Amber Turd Jr. Or Maybe Sr.
I bet she talks to John like that often.
He's a wuss for putting up with it.

Reactions: 1
For her birthday she asked for a night in a hotel on the beach alone. Cool. I'd love to do that right now. But, she's doing a "hotel room tour" of the most basic hotel room ever and a "suitcase tour" of what she packed. How F'ing boring?

But what really got my attention was she said she had never in her life been along for 24 hours. Never in her life. What???

Seriously! What?? She has NEVER been alone???? Add that to her list of issues. I truly hope she misspoke. The hotel is another story 😬
What got my attention was that she cannot walk from a parking lot to her hotel room without being out of breath... And she has to have "me time" on Father's Day???? I understand her birthday is near Father's Day but.. really? What a slap in the face on a day you should celebrate someone who you love.
I honestly feel bad for John. He can't even find his life's purpose and now has to ask others for a recommendation on what his channel should consist of. Someone left a comment they need to get off YouTube, I think that was the most honest comment thus far.

• Heart
Seriously! What?? She has NEVER been alone???? Add that to her list of issues. I truly hope she misspoke. The hotel is another story 😬
What got my attention was that she cannot walk from a parking lot to her hotel room without being out of breath... And she has to have "me time" on Father's Day???? I understand her birthday is near Father's Day but.. really? What a slap in the face on a day you should celebrate someone who you love.
I honestly feel bad for John. He can't even find his life's purpose and now has to ask others for a recommendation on what his channel should consist of. Someone left a comment they need to get off YouTube, I think that was the most honest comment thus far.
I always feel bad for John. Why does she get to go away for a night when it should have been about him on Father’s Day. Very selfish. It’s no wonder he deals with depression. He just seems so beaten down emotionally. Shame on her. She could have booked this stay another day. I just can’t with these thirty something women anymore. Not all but a good majority that I know, even in my own family are so “stressed” out all the time. Lauren doesn’t even work outside the home and Youtube seems part time. Time to literally get on the big girl panties and just deal with life. Always seems to be one excuse after another. Sorry to rant but I was a divorced mother of two with a full time job juggling school and kids activities with very little help and never remember saying I was stressed or tired. I just did what I had to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg… I watched the “Alone” video and it was just the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. I like to poke fun at her for being so delusional and cringey but this video just made me feel SAD for her. 😭

Can you imagine your night away from your family being take out BBQ at a Marriott donated by your dad and then not even be able to entertain yourself past 11 a.m. the next morning because you are LEGIT that boring?! You didn’t go to the spa, you didn’t go to bed early or even sleep in, you took a kids melatonin and watched the Kardashians? And called to check on the kids because you are too codependent to spend 12 hours away.

And this is considered vlog content?! I legitimately feel sad that this was like a “treat” day or some big occasion to her…I could feel the depression seeping thru the screen. The fact she did it on Father’s Day to steal John’s thunder just reinforces how completely out of touch this woman is.

How is she getting sponsors?! What mattress company thinks an obese woman on antidepressants is their ideal target market?! Mind boggling. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Lauren is mean to John way more than she's nice. I also have no respect for him because he allows the abuse.
Sure he loves his kids but he could move out, get a place of his own and co-parent.
Lauren would have her parents if she needed help. With John being suicidal - he really needs to get away from Lauren.
I couldn't imagine being cooped up in that tiny, squaller filled crackerbox house 24/7 with Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is very obvious Lauren is mean to him. But where would he move? He is relying on her for everything and thats why he has to bow down to her every move. It is so sad and pathetic. I'm still crying laughing over the donated Marriott comment. 😂😭😂

According to her latest Instagram post, she believes that her 16 month old said "I love my mom".
I watched the video several times. He did NOT "say" anything.
"Normal" children do not speak in complete sentences until around age 3. Even at that age, they are limited.
She is hell bent on portraying that kid as some sort of savant in comparison to her very delayed autistic daughter.
She's every bit as delusional as her big buddy Percillerpotamus.
Maybe more when it comes to a 16 month old speaking in sentences, saying things he has zero ability to reason.

Maybe it's me but I do not recall any of my kids consistently having sleep issues like her kid does.
Something is wrong in that house.
Either he's eating way too many chocolate croissants or something sugary similar or there is no peace in that house and he's stressed af.
Or she's putting him down for naps during the day so she can binge eat and sit on her fat ass undisturbed.
Something is going on.
It's totally not normal for a kid his age who is "wild" to be awake at 2-3 am on the regular.

• Haha
Just watched her most recent Vlog. Did i hear right that her son is 18m 33lb and 36in? Genetics are clearly very strong in this family. I am plus sized due to meds (steroids) and tall, my husband is 6.3ft n average healthy weight. Our daughter is 3.5yr 22.5lb and 89cm. She is tiny, perfectly formed and all in proportion but tiny. He is 18m and bigger in height and weight. Both these children are going to have the same issue with food as there parents. Until the parents address their food problems the poor children have no chance.

Yessss I just watched it and they said her 18month old son is 3 feet tall and 33 pounds. These two are morbidly obese and steady buy whatever they want to eat. They feed their daughter the same stuff and look how heavy she is at 10. I get genetics are a part but I guarantee you if she went on a legit diet for 6 months and stuck to it Lauren could lose 100 pounds without surgery. That means it’s a little more than genetics happening up in that house.

• Haha
All her posts are the same.
Kid not sleeping but she's still letting him nap.
Food Hauls and haul is the operative word.
Her ass alone weighs 400lbs.
She's quite misshapen.
I don't ever see her changing anything.
She lives to witch and complain and she absolutely loves it.

Oh boy, this one is a doozy. She’s explaining how much better her mental health is. Really. It’s much better, don’t I seem better?? See how normal I am? I don’t think I’m dying every second. Or am I? Her voice even sounds different, like she’s talking fast, her voice is higher. I don’t know if she’s on medication or if she’s just getting counseling or what but whatever she thinks has cured her, I think she’s bluffing.

• Haha
Oh boy, this one is a doozy. She’s explaining how much better her mental health is. Really. It’s much better, don’t I seem better?? See how normal I am? I don’t think I’m dying every second. Or am I? Her voice even sounds different, like she’s talking fast, her voice is higher. I don’t know if she’s on medication or if she’s just getting counseling or what but whatever she thinks has cured her, I think she’s bluffing.
My first thought was I wonder what meds she’s on because she was all over the damn place.

• Haha